ADVERTISEMENT

Why I Renounced Conservatism

Not near the irony of you seeming to know where the gay is. Project much??
Are you fvcking stupid? The town of Fort Gay has nothing to do with homosexuality....statically I am sure there are some gays there, but that's not WHY it is named that. It was a an Out Wayne joke, and not a mean one at that. You however made it about pills; now why would you do that, unless you know something about Fort Gay the rest of us don't know.
Maybe you could provide the pure and stellar past of how your "scientific" treatment evolved.
In a volcano, while being shown movies about Jesus.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Are you fvcking stupid? The town of Fort Gay has nothing to do with homosexuality....statically I am sure there are some gays there, but that's not WHY it is named that. It was a an Out Wayne joke, and not a mean one at that. You however made it about pills; now why would you do that, unless you know something about Fort Gay the rest of us don't know.

He gets offensive when someone is throwing shade about his 2 gay sons.

Does statically sure mean that gays stick to you, or are you illiterate and meant “statistically”?

That's another thing now about being old and not caring anymore.

Gayness is nothing just like everything else. If you want to be it, go ahead. People think I'm gay probably, but I don't care. I know I no longer want anything at all so go ahead and think it. Back when I wanted it, I wasn't gay. Now I'm just not anything.

Even gays probably would give it up if they stopped eating. I still eat, but not enough to want to screw. You have to have lots of food and energy for that. I don't have it, don't want it. I enjoy being a bone dry almost skeleton.

Is that worse than gay? I hope so.

This guy definitely takes pills. Come on. You can't even be old without taking pills now.

I like this being a scientologist shit, but come on he's taking pills. How could you not? Pills are good. Not prescriptions since you have to mess with doctors, but shit in the stores.

Vitamins, supplements. Diet pills. Taking alli right now. Hey, I really do shit some fat out with this. If nothing else, it's a decent laxative.

Liar.

Not a liar. You didn't mention anything about drugs, but it appears you were insinuating the "gay" in Fort Gay. That's when I brought the "pills" into play.
Then why did you say, "You started with me about making a drug run"?

You are so focused on being a miserable old prick that you don't even know what the hell you are saying.

Then why did you say, "You started with me about making a drug run"?

You are so focused on being a miserable old prick that you don't even know what the hell you are saying.
Not a liar. You didn't mention anything about drugs, but it appears you were insinuating the "gay" in Fort Gay. That's when I brought the "pills" into play.
That^^^was an admission that I got confused. pillhead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT