ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if Legg is Watching

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
The CFB National Championship game at all the offensive formations both ways. Oh yeah I forgot we have a big playbook BUT it's full of empty pages.

"Guys in motion slow us down," Bill Legg.

That Alabama play to the TE was a thing of beauty in its design.

What a joke if Legg really said that. Watching the Herd team "perform" in 2016, I feel safe in saying that anyone the Herd would put in motion could run from sideline to sideline and back again in all the time it took for our QB to CHECK with the sidelines 3 or 4 times before the ball is snapped. Legg's "hurry up" offense, My Ass!! What a misnomer!!

Why there have been no changes on this team besides players leaving just blows my mind but it honestly doesn't suprise me. No other program in this country would have put up with this mess.

Hamrick should be ashamed. Should have required Doc to make changes in the program. That said we all need to prepare ourselves for more of the same and watch Litton in the shotgun stand wasting time repeatedly clapping his hands. I just don't get what it is they are trying to accomplish by that foolishness.

Think its a conspiracy - just like the last 8 years has been nothing but an attempt to wreck the nation , in this case the AD is trying very hard to ruin the entire athletic department and is doing a superb job in accomplishing same.

If anything - what we have witnessed with regards to the football program - that if nothing else should bring into question the real capabilities and lack thereof regarding the AD - something many actually realize.

I have been a season ticket holder for 23 years and have been attending mu games since I was a kid beginning in 1970. I have missed very few home games over the last 46 years . If changes are not made with the coaching staff then I will NOT renew my season tickets as much as it would pain me to do so

Well jrod64 I - like you, have watched Marshall since 1960. I'm planning on renewing but I don't think any changes are going to be made. I do not understand Doc. Yes Legg is his buddy but is Doc so blind he can't see that his buddy is dragging him down. And if Legg stays next year is going to be a repeat IMO and I honestly hope I am completely wrong. This situation really should have been addressed weeks ago.

So I wonder if Raleighherdfan is gonna start trying to tell everyone to stop swing from leggs nuts so we can have a real convo about preying our team will do better with the same coaches... or if he's just gonna like people's comments... #firelegg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT