ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Send Your Child to Marshall?

2xB5X5D.png

Correct, I didn't get "rich" off of working there. I made far more money in music, which I will continue to earn for the rest of my life (unless I sell my publishing), which allowed me to retire at 32 years old. It's why I can own a 3 bed/3 bath beach condo, three luxury cars, live in a $250,000 house, take multiple international vacations each year, and spend tens of thousands of dollars on clothes/shoes/bags each year without having worked in the last two years.

And I sued an HBCU because they owed me tens of thousands of contractually obligated dollars. The other things are all just supporting reasons for the lawsuit. The lawsuit was based on them owing me money, stupid. Work on your reading.

Then, again, you're the guy who argued that Cookman assistants only make $50,000 because some absurd website estimated that to be the salary, even though that same website claimed the head football coach at Alabama made $40,000/year and the associate head coach at wvu made $45,000.

Stupid.

xIInitb.jpg

Tell your buddy that it is Botox. It's a great product. So when that picture he found of Debby and I was taken, it was 2014 or 2015, I believe. I was in my early thirties. Thank him for stating that I appeared ten years younger. If you come up with $300 every four months, you can also get your 40 units of Botox. Me being built like a Greek God is just hard work though, mixed with some protein and creatine lately.

Taking a couple of pictures and spinning a yarn can be contributed to the medical condition below. I'm sure the good people of Hunington that have been reading this board for years don't think you have mental health issues ?

Delusion of grandeur
Grandiose delusions, delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders

Last edited:
"Rifle's insecurity" always providing outstanding entertainment for sane forum members.

he's getting so pathetic he is even using Murox's material. Rox is the last guy I recall discussing himself being built like a greek god. I bet Rox would be flattered.

Reactions: Gunny46
Hunington

I am the one "easily triggered," yet you're the one who posted three times in a row over 90 minutes, two of which you had go to back and edit, with nobody else having responded. Moron.

And this is the third time you have spelled "Huntington" as "Hunington." This is even worse than spelling "fellatio" and "flacio." It's never too late to go back and attempt to earn your GED.

So you posted a list of my previous addresses, claimed I only rented them, an claimed they were very average apartments. Can you show me the "average" one bedroom apartment that sells for nearly $600,000 as one of the addresses you posted of mine does? How about the three bedroom/three bath condo directly on the beach? How about the four bedroom townhouse in Falls Church of that address you posted which sells for nearly a million? Average still? I mean, you posted some of those addresses, so back those claims up, stupid.

How about the business card which destroys your entire argument that you have argued - an argument you truly believed to the point that you have tried looking up things for extreme amounts of time - for months and are too dumb to realize the others who say it are doing it jokingly?

he's getting so pathetic he is even using Murox's material. Rox is the last guy I recall discussing himself being built like a greek god. I bet Rox would be flattered.

That's because you don't remember much. I've used that previously on here. Being built like a Greek God is a saying much like "hung like a horse." It isn't copying to use a frequently used phrase, especially considering I have used it for years on here.

No, I was saying I forgot where it was. :D

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I am the one "easily triggered," yet you're the one who posted three times in a row over 90 minutes, two of which you had go to back and edit, with nobody else having responded. Moron.

And this is the third time you have spelled "Huntington" as "Hunington." This is even worse than spelling "fellatio" and "flacio." It's never too late to go back and attempt to earn your GED.

So you posted a list of my previous addresses, claimed I only rented them, an claimed they were very average apartments. Can you show me the "average" one bedroom apartment that sells for nearly $600,000 as one of the addresses you posted of mine does? How about the three bedroom/three bath condo directly on the beach? How about the four bedroom townhouse in Falls Church of that address you posted which sells for nearly a million? Average still? I mean, you posted some of those addresses, so back those claims up, stupid.

How about the business card which destroys your entire argument that you have argued - an argument you truly believed to the point that you have tried looking up things for extreme amounts of time - for months and are too dumb to realize the others who say it are doing it jokingly?

That's because you don't remember much. I've used that previously on here. Being built like a Greek God is a saying much like "hung like a horse." It isn't copying to use a frequently used phrase, especially considering I have used it for years on here.

You try way to hard. Nobody's buying it. Nothing wrong with being a chauffeur. A man has got to make a living.

Reactions: 19MU88

Got a serious question for you. Are making any money in the stock market these days ?

You try way to hard. Nobody's buying it. Nothing wrong with being a chauffeur. A man has got to make a living.

This is what I mean, moron. You spent months - literally months - trying to track down information, research former work colleagues of mine, research companies, research addresses I have lived at over the last 16 years, etc. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to know what those things mean, as you go around saying "you only rented, never owned," "only rented average properties," "just try to scrape by like the rest of us," "Capitol One waiting for you to pay them," "were a chauffeur," "weren't a partner," "Cookman assistant coaches only make $50,000/year," etc.

Then, when your claims are shoved in your face with business cards, links, etc. to prove you wrong, you then try to act like 1) you were just joking 2) that I am the one who tries too hard. It's why everyone laughs at you on even your own board.

Got a serious question for you. Are making any money in the stock market these days ?

I don't invest in stocks. I think I put a few thousand dollars in HMNY (MoviePass) last year when it was around $.15, and it's basically worthless right now. I put a couple of thousand into Sears around Halloween when I believe it was around the same price ($.15), and I sold half of that around Valentine's Day when it jumped to over a dollar. I lost about $3000 (without looking) on HMNY and made about $8000 on Sears but still have half that stock left. You can't spell your own name. Stay away from investing in individual stocks.

This is what I mean, moron. You spent months - literally months - trying to track down information, research former work colleagues of mine, research companies, research addresses I have lived at over the last 16 years, etc. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to know what those things mean, as you go around saying "you only rented, never owned," "only rented average properties," "just try to scrape by like the rest of us," "Capitol One waiting for you to pay them," "were a chauffeur," "weren't a partner," "Cookman assistant coaches only make $50,000/year," etc.

Then, when your claims are shoved in your face with business cards, links, etc. to prove you wrong, you then try to act like 1) you were just joking 2) that I am the one who tries too hard. It's why everyone laughs at you on even your own board.

I don't invest in stocks. I think I put a few thousand dollars in HMNY (MoviePass) last year when it was around $.15, and it's basically worthless right now. I put a couple of thousand into Sears around Halloween when I believe it was around the same price ($.15), and I sold half of that around Valentine's Day when it jumped to over a dollar. I lost about $3000 (without looking) on HMNY and made about $8000 on Sears but still have half that stock left. You can't spell your own name. Stay away from investing in individual stocks.
Taking a partial truth and spinning it into a huge lie is a sign of mental health issues. You haven't proven anything except you need an intervention. But that's old news to everyone who has been on here awhile.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/histrionic-personality-disorder

Christ, that isn't just one obsessed poster. It is basically your entire board that is obsessed with me and can't stop thinking about me for more than a month. We already know @dave 's life is pathetically bad, but how bad are the rest of your lives to obsessively think about and post about somebody who hasn't been there in 1-2 months?

Christ, that isn't just one obsessed poster. It is basically your entire board that is obsessed with me and can't stop thinking about me for more than a month. We already know @dave 's life is pathetically bad, but how bad are the rest of your lives to obsessively think about and post about somebody who hasn't been there in 1-2 months?
It's called mockery ! You thinking it's about obsession only proves my point about delusions of grandeur. Now would be good time get on Vistaprint and make up some more fake business cards that make you look more important than you really are. Like I said nothing wrong with being a chauffeur.

It's called mockery ! You thinking it's about obsession only proves my point about delusions of grandeur. Now would be good time get on Vistaprint and make up some more fake business cards that make you look more important than you really are. Like I said nothing wrong with being a chauffeur.

Mockery isn't spending a large amount of time tracking down former co-workers from a decade ago. That's obsession. It's more embarrassing when everything you posted is quickly shown as you being too stupid to know what you're talking about.

How about those "average" one bedroom condos that go for $600,000? I ran out of spots in my two-bay garage, so I have to park the BMWs in my driveway at night while the Maserati stays indoors. Just "scraping by without working for the last two years, ya' know:

35eAGyp.png

Mockery isn't spending a large amount of time tracking down former co-workers from a decade ago. That's obsession. It's more embarrassing when everything you posted is quickly shown as you being too stupid to know what you're talking about.

How about those "average" one bedroom condos that go for $600,000? I ran out of spots in my two-bay garage, so I have to park the BMWs in my driveway at night while the Maserati stays indoors. Just "scraping by without working for the last two years, ya' know:

35eAGyp.png
Nobody believes those are yours. Again why are you trying so hard.

Last edited:
Nobody believes those are yours. Again why are you trying so hard.

See, not only are you stupid, but you're also a liar. Now, you're trying to act like you have only been saying shit to get a reaction out of me. In reality, you were too stupid to realize what everyone else was doing was to get a reaction out of me, yet you thought they were being factual. That's why you spent so much time researching addresses I lived at 16 years ago, colleagues I haven't worked with in close to a decade, etc.

Now that you've seen a business card, cars, links to the places where I lived and the cost of them, you try and make it appear that you were doing it all just for a reaction. Stupid and a liar.

See, not only are you stupid, but you're also a liar. Now, you're trying to act like you have only been saying shit to get a reaction out of me. In reality, you were too stupid to realize what everyone else was doing was to get a reaction out of me, yet you thought they were being factual. That's why you spent so much time researching addresses I lived at 16 years ago, colleagues I haven't worked with in close to a decade, etc.

Now that you've seen a business card, cars, links to the places where I lived and the cost of them, you try and make it appear that you were doing it all just for a reaction. Stupid and a liar.
Not convinced. Maybe another three page fictional story you are so famous for will get us there. We can title it "Little Rifle's Greatest Adventures".

Not convinced. Maybe another three page fictional story you are so famous for will get us there. We can title it "Little Rifle's Greatest Adventures".

Oh, so the business card was a forgery. I get it. How about Googling my name along with the title and seeing what comes up. But I guess the Washington Post is fake news and just put that in there to lie about cheeto, huh, stupid?

Did you formerly post under the name "Dog Rescuer?"

That’s a different idiot. Dog Rescueer actually made a post that not only showed his racism, but his stupidity. He asked why both Corey Booker and Kamala Harris choose their identity as black instead of white when they have a white parent (of course they don’t).

Red Snapper season is in. I wonder if the recent storm changed the migration patterns. OH sit, wrong thread. Oh well, they all get screwed up anyway. Might as well talk about fishing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT