ADVERTISEMENT

Would you watch the NBA

You are now open to free shots if he takes them. You crossed the line.

You're an idiot just like the rest of the conservatives on this board. sig has called me a cuck 6 times in the last few days. What do you think the definition of cuck is? Everyone that has been triggered by what I said is both an idiot and a hypocrite. Crawl back under the manure pile.

You're an idiot just like the rest of the conservatives on this board. sig has called me a cuck 6 times in the last few days. What do you think the definition of cuck is? Everyone that has been triggered by what I said is both an idiot and a hypocrite. Crawl back under the manure pile.

The cult cuck is triggered tonight.

I didn't get an answer....

"When is your wife going to stop dating other men?"

Cult Cuck, you are always dodging questions by asking a question and then expecting yore question to be answered.

Does your cult allow black people to join?

You're an idiot.

If you can't even come up with a decent answer to the question, then do what you do best and come up with a stupid one.

200.gif

When is your wife going to stop dating other men?

Never did get an answer for that^^^

Look, cuck, I already posted earlier in this thread about how you try to answer a question with a question, and then demand your question be answered.

It appears to me that you get on this board and want to be the man you aren't capable of being on a daily basis. You are a cuck for a cult and that's just the way it is.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Look, cuck, I already posted earlier in this thread about how you try to answer a question with a question, and then demand your question be answered.

It appears to me that you get on this board and want to be the man you aren't capable of being on a daily basis. You are a cuck for a cult and that's just the way it is.

When is your wife going to stop dating other men?

Never did get an answer to that question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT