ADVERTISEMENT

Yulee

I am concerned for him as a person. This we hurt the team and am also concerned for the team going forward.Let us just hope he will recover and be able to play his senior season

I think it was the play before and that play. He collided with a teammate on the play prior and then crashed into the VMI player. Wondering if it was both hits? Man I hate to hear this.

Reactions: cottrell75
I know this probably gets brought up every time a serious neck injury occurs, but why don't we see guys with the neck rolls, cowboy collars, etc., anymore? Did they find that the devices weren't actually protecting and preventing injuries?

I know this probably gets brought up every time a serious neck injury occurs, but why don't we see guys with the neck rolls, cowboy collars, etc., anymore? Did they find that the devices weren't actually protecting and preventing injuries?

I feel like the conclusive evidence was that they might be more harmful than helpful. But I could be thinking of another piece of equipment.

hate to hear he is out for the season - i loved watching him play and was looking forward to watching him this season.
he is a real big time punishing tackler, the best we've had in a long time as far as making the ball carrier pay.

Defense: LB #2 Jaquan Yulee: Before getting hurt at the end of the first quarter and taken off the field by stretcher, Yulee racked up six tackles, including 1.5 tackles for loss and a half-sack.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT