ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Kent State

That literally has zero to do with it. And they do!

Van Horn, Rockhead, McKelvey, Hunter all fine leaders.

Our problem is we lost our best player is hurt and we can't win in spite of inadequate coaches any longer.

This post is absurd... You want to get rid of a coach who is 26-5 over the last two plus years?

This team has several issues.

1. Our wide receiving core is not very good.
2. We have zero pass rush.
3. Our freshman qb does not seem to be in very good command of the playbook (understandably).
4. Then I will give you, the play calling has been pretty terrible by our OC.

THIS offensive debacle is totally on the lack of manageable scheme and game planning on the OC..

This post is absurd... You want to get rid of a coach who is 26-5 over the last two plus years? Brilliant.

3. Our freshman qb does not seem to be in very good command of the playbook (understandably).

Doesnt need to know the playbook... we run 2 plays lol

Reactions: NoPuntIntended
maybe Birdsong wasn't the problem. Reaves is Kent's MVP. He handed them the ball twice.
latest

This post is absurd... You want to get rid of a coach who is 26-5 over the last two plus years? Brilliant.

I didn't say can Doc. I want an upgrade over Legg.

Jesus i dont care about speed of our punt returner this year just give me someone who can catch the ball

Litton made a bad throw on that 2nd down but the 3rd down throw was very good. Too bad the receiver couldnt hold on to it. This is frustrating to watch.

With about 2.5 seconds to throw and most receivers having rocks for hands it is hard to say what is going through his mind right now...

Reactions: Elkview
Our outside receivers make no attempt to come back and play the ball... Throw it to Reaves and Yurichek

I know we got a TD that drive but the O line is getting dominated. Litton had to roll-out on that pass for the TD but he had defenders breathing down his neck

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT