ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Marshall vs Kent State

Another throw on 3rd down hitting a receivers hands but not caught. We need some serious help in the receiving corp.

Another drop.

I dont understand it. Its like we dont have a single receiver that can hold on to the ball. That is when they do finally get open and get some separation. Im not impressed by out receivers especially when they were touted as being our best ever. Not even close.

I'm pretty sure almost half of Litton's incompletions these past two weeks have been from drops. He's played better than his stat line will show.

I dont understand it. Its like we dont have a single receiver that can hold on to the ball. That is when they do finally get open and get some separation.

Yup and here we thought coming into the season we were loaded at receiver, even without AJL. Boy were we wrong.

Our freshman QB just made a freshman QB decision... need the D to get us to overtime

How to coach a team to a loss 101 here from folks. This is literally laughable how we have managed this game from a coaching standpoint.

It's embarrassing how bad our o line is playing. Haven't been good all year but they are getting pushed around today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT