ADVERTISEMENT

JaJuan Seider

I wouldn't crown WVu any title yet. They are 6-0 but they've only beaten 2 teams with a winning record. TCU's wins are very unimpressive.

I'm not saying they aren't still a top 25 team, but the ranking is ridiculously inflated.

Reactions: The Real SamC
I wouldn't crown WVu any title yet. They are 6-0 but they've only beaten 2 teams with a winning record. TCU's wins are very unimpressive.

I'm not saying they aren't still a top 25 team, but the ranking is ridiculously inflated.

Your joking right?? They if they beat Oklahoma and Baylor, they could win the conference and be Undefeated.

MTSU just beat their huge SEC win over Missouri at Missouri.

The Big 12 champ lost to Houston on a neutral field.

MIFART is over rated and the B12 is WAY over rated.

Give them their due they have won but they aren't top 20.

Reactions: The Real SamC
WVU plays great defense and puts points on the board.

Right now WVU might be the best team in the BIG XII

And right now that's not saying much. The Big XII is bad this year from top to bottom.

What is the Ears signature win? Over a 3-4 Texas Tech? I already broke down TCU for you. Do you need more help figuring this one out? The Ears could win the conference, but up to this point they're still questionable, and for good reason.

"Your" the one who must be joking, right?

For once I might have to agree with Fever.

Furthermore listening to Herd fans slam another schools record and ranking due to their strength of league and quality of opponent/wins is hypocrisy at the greatest of levels. You are embarrassing yourself.

Slamming other schools? You smell like an Ear fan in Herd clothing if you think being a fan of Marshall excludes you somehow from still being a fan of college football and allowed to have opinions on other teams.

Slamming other schools? You smell like an Ear fan in Herd clothing if you think being a fan of Marshall excludes you somehow from still being a fan of college football and allowed to have opinions on other teams.

Uhhhhh. You were specifically commenting on WVU and their schedule/ranking/etc. You seem to miss the point. I am a Marshall fan, but I am a realist. Marshall fans were the first to claim our schedule meant little when we were winning and demanding opportunities for higher rankings and even playoff consideration (during Cato's senior season).

You are basically making the same argument that Eer fans made back then. Again. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: bwhite4
Uhhhhh. You were specifically commenting on WVU and their schedule/ranking/etc. You seem to miss the point. I am a Marshall fan, but I am a realist. Marshall fans were the first to claim our schedule meant little when we were winning and demanding opportunities for higher rankings and even playoff consideration (during Cato's senior season).

You are basically making the same argument that Eer fans made back then. Again. Quit embarrassing yourself.

You are a waste of time. Keep embarrassing yourself, Chief.

The Herd would be 8-0 with WVU's schedule? Now that's delusional. And what does being a Clinton supporter have to do with this topic. I'm a MU alum, Herd fan and a Clinton supporter. However, the latter is my personal choice and has nothing to do Marshall's football issues.

The Herd would be 8-0 with WVU's schedule? Now that's delusional. And what does being a Clinton supporter have to do with this topic. I'm a MU alum, Herd fan and a Clinton supporter. However, the latter is my personal choice and has nothing to do Marshall's football issues.

Some of you really need to lighten up.

MTSU just beat their huge SEC win over Missouri at Missouri.

The Big 12 champ lost to Houston on a neutral field.

MIFART is over rated and the B12 is WAY over rated.

Give them their due they have won but they aren't top 20.
I am not trying to compare MU to WVU. Granted, we are having a rough year. But I think if we don't get crazy and fire Doc, that this is a temporary bump in the road.

With that said, I disagree if you think WVU is not a top 20 team. Name one team outside the top 20 that has victories over teams better than TCU, BYU, and Texas Tech.

61107391.jpg

Raleigh is is a Mountie AND Clinton supporter. Anyone that follows the Pullman board knows this...

WVU is the suck. Marshall would be 8-0 with their schedule.

Let me get this straight....

Marshall gave up 65 points in a loss to Akron.
59 points in a loss to Louisville.
42 points in a loss to Pitt.
38 in a loss to North Texas. Yes, North Texas.
27 in a loss to Charlotte. Yes, the Charlotte who just started a football program in 2013.

Your record is 2-5 with those losses mentioned above and wins against powerhouses Morgan State and Florida Atlantic, yet you are going 6-0 against:

SEC Missouri
Youngstown St
BYU
Kansas St
Texas Tech
TCU

And two imaginary games that WVU hasn't even played yet?

27 in a loss to Charlotte. Yes, the Charlotte who just started a football program in 2013.

Your record is 2-5 with those losses mentioned above and wins against powerhouses Morgan State and Florida Atlantic, yet you are going 6-0 against:

SEC Missouri
Youngstown St
BYU
Kansas St
Texas Tech
TCU

It was a joke, dude. Good lord.

You are a waste of time. Keep embarrassing yourself, Chief.

SEC Missouri
Youngstown St
BYU
Kansas St
Texas Tech
TCU

Andy was being sarcastic wvu2007. Kelly didn't seem to understand that one either.

Reactions: va87eer
Now you guys have gone and done it. The primative EER fans are starting to ooze out from under the rocks and slime and onto this thread!!!!!!

No, I understand Andy's humor quite well.

Don't bother mentioning me in any of your posts.

LOL. Why are you so upset? I simply questioned your specific opinion and logic (as it related to WVU's current record and schedule vs. Marshall's same situation a couple season's ago) . I don't have any worries of embarrassing myself. I wasn't the hypocrite.

Gawd,......,., it was just a freakin joke.......

we would only be 6-0 with dubb-ya's cream sickle schedule...

And he's obviously not a Clinton supporter as evident by the lack of blood dripping from his comments.

LOL. Why are you so upset? I simply questioned your specific opinion and logic (as it related to WVU's current record and schedule vs. Marshall's same situation a couple season's ago) . I don't have any worries of embarrassing myself. I wasn't the hypocrite.

Look idiot, do you have a single quote from me ever demanding WVu play us or demanding more in terms of ranking through the past few years?

You don't, because I wasn't part of that crowd. I know our schedule was soft and we played nobody. I never made it out to be anything more, other than to troll and piss off Ear posters when TITM was still up.

You can take your self-righteous judgement and go fvck yourself with it.

I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

Look idiot, do you have a single quote from me ever demanding WVu play us or demanding more in terms of ranking through the past few years?

You don't, because I wasn't part of that crowd. I know our schedule was soft and we played nobody. I never made it out to be anything more, other than to troll and piss off Ear posters when TITM was still up.

You can take your self-righteous judgement and go fvck yourself with it.

I'm embarrassed for you at this point.

what does WVU playing Marshall have anything to do with this thread? That was never a part of what I said.

Interesting. One paragraph you write "you have no evidence for your claims" and in the next paragraph you admit to actually writing the evidence you claimed I didn't have and play it off as trolling. (That's embarrassing)

It all boils down to this question, and was the premise of my original comments questioning your assertions: Did you believe Marshall was deserving of a higher ranking and potential playoff spot had they won out and beaten WKU and been undeafeted?

My answer at that time and still would be ....yes. And yours most likely was "yes" too. You're just mad that I hold the same opinion for WVU if this season plays out the same way for them and called you out on your logic of questioning their current ranking and quality of performance (in a much better league no less).

It's not self righteous man. It's common sense and honesty. If you had any, you might be embarrassed by telling someone else to go fvck them self when there simply wasn't a need to do so. Stay classy.

If WVU finishes undefeated, I would say they deserve a shot at the Playoff,

Alabama is going undefeated and I think Washington can also.

Good Lord people.

- Marshall is having a bad year.

- WVU is 6-0 against a box of cupcakes. It might go 10-2, might go 12-0, might go 8-4, which is my guess. If 12-0, WILL lose in the playoffs to the Tide by whatever amount Saban choses.

- The TOTAL FIXATION of Spamites upon their betters knows no bounds. Why are these people posting here at all? Find a similar thread on ANY board in any other state between a so-called "power 5" and a "group of 5" fan base. It does not exist. It is UNIQUE. As I have stated, it comes from two things. First, is, none of these people went to WVU, or anywhere else. Simple petty jealousy. Second, buying into WVU athletics requires a level of delusion beyond any other program. And it is us, not here so much, but just in regular everyday lives, that point out that, no, really WVU is not much, never has been, and never will be. It upsets these people.

- Back to the OP's original question. Which is "Doc's understudy was really the master recruiter and is building a superteam up in Holeland and Doc is too old and out of touch and not getting it done". To which I would say the same thing I made dshoe all mad about this time last year, when he proclaimed Memphis national champions based on ONE win in mid-October. Which is the season is judged in January, not October. WVU has 7 games left to play, and could lose 5 of those. Lets wait and see before we tell Nick to send the crystal football to the New Jersites, and lets wait before we proclaim Seider as anything great.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Interesting. One paragraph you write "you have no evidence for your claims" and in the next paragraph you admit to actually writing the evidence you claimed I didn't have and play it off as trolling. (That's embarrassing)

Trolling someone to get a rise out of them usually does involve saying things whether you believe them or not, as evidenced by this:

Raleigh is is a Mountie AND Clinton supporter. Anyone that follows the Pullman board knows this...

WVU is the suck. Marshall would be 8-0 with their schedule.

But, for the sake of argument...

Ear wins this season:

Mizzou 2 - 5 they are awful this year, no explanation needed

Youngstown State 5 -2 would be a solid win, but oh wait...they're FCS

BYU 4 -4 not a bad team, but 2 of their wins decided by only 2 points (2-5 Arizona and Toledo - surprisingly at 6-1 isn't even receiving votes for top 25)

*Kansas State 4 - 3 with 2 of their wins are over powerhouses FAU and Missouri State

Texas Tech 3 - 4 with impressive wins against Kansas and Stephen F. Austin

*TCU 4 - 3 with impressive wins over conference dwellers Iowa St. and Kansas and FCS South Dakota St.

So that's two teams they've beaten with over 0.500 record. As I already stated, I do believe they are a top 25 team, but their 6 - 0 record, as of now, is not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

Maybe they will go on to win every game? I don't know at this point. If they do, then I would consider them badass. I think their defense has been playing great, but overall they haven't been tested yet in regards to teams that are playoff worthy. Stop being a dick and just move on.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ITT you see exactly why WV is considered the dumbest state in the union. I'm going to need some meth so I can forget I read this.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT