ADVERTISEMENT

JaJuan Seider

This is how low on the educated totem pole WVU fans are.

Me and a few others are on here actually praising WVU season and their fans still find a way to bash Marshall with the same BS. it's like their IQ level only limits their football knowledge to bash Marshall and not have a decent football discussion

Me and a few others are on here actually praising WVU season and their fans still find a way to bash Marshall with the same BS. it's like their IQ level only limits their football knowledge to bash Marshall and not have a decent football discussion

All a part of the petty jealousy displayed by the average non-alumni Spamtard.

Just wait until they lose. They probably will in the regular season, and if not, well ROLL TIDE.

Reactions: Herd Fever
It's neverending with Marshall fans.

Amazing the lack of self-awareness here, especially with Kazzman and his bullshit postings right after you. Look at any local or national article that mentions Marshall and the FIRST comment will be some wvu prick. I'm not busting your balls, Mulligan, you seem to come in peace. But police up your peers before calling us out on our own board.

And it's not jealousy, it's a century of crap, disrespect and holding MU down that's led to this. It has nothing to do with athletics. MU should have received a University accreditation 2 decades prior to it happening. Law school, med programs, engendering... all held up or blocked by the state school of WV. We paid for our IPF by private funds, wvu's is named The Gaston Caperton Center. Take a wild guess who paid for that. The high horse that wvu rides is built on tax payer money. You've lived on welfare your entire life and now hit the B12 lottery. That doesn't make you self-made.

Again, don't come to our board to tell us how obsessed we are with you...

Amazing the lack of self-awareness here, especially with Kazzman and his bullshit postings right after you. Look at any local or national article that mentions Marshall and the FIRST comment will be some wvu prick. I'm not busting your balls, Mulligan, you seem to come in peace. But police up your peers before calling us out on our own board.

And it's not jealousy, it's a century of crap, disrespect and holding MU down that's led to this. It has nothing to do with athletics. MU should have received a University accreditation 2 decades prior to it happening. Law school, med programs, engendering... all held up or blocked by the state school of WV. We paid for our IPF by private funds, wvu's is named The Gaston Caperton Center. Take a wild guess who paid for that. The high horse that wvu rides is built on tax payer money. You've lived on welfare your entire life and now hit the B12 lottery. That doesn't make you self-made.

Again, don't come to our board to tell us how obsessed we are with you...

lol - Love the tin foil hat people.

The Herd would be 8-0 with WVU's schedule? Now that's delusional. And what does being a Clinton supporter have to do with this topic. I'm a MU alum, Herd fan and a Clinton supporter. However, the latter is my personal choice and has nothing to do Marshall's football issues.

It seriously calls into question your discernability

Wow a 6-0 top 10 just got beat like a lost puppy vs an unranked.

Hmmmmmm.

Tell ya what, lets drop the pretending and admit your scared to play Marshall.
Let me get this straight. You picked Southern Miss to beat Marshall 59-8 but you continue to believe that WVU is afraid to play one of the 10 worst teams in college football? You remain one of the goofiest posters on this board. :confused:

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. You picked Southern Miss to beat Marshall 59-8 but you continue you belief that WVU is afraid to play one of the 10 worst teams in college football? You remain one of the goofiest posters on this board. :confused:

For the record, you guys would beat us like a drum. But you still aren't as good as the hype made prior to this game.

Man Marshall fans do all they can to make any WVU success seem unjustified.

If you don't like WVU fine, I mean it's jealousy for sure, but whatever, you don't have to like WVU.

Missouri isn't having a good season, but they're not terrible. Plus every team plays hard in the season opener, especially with a new coach. Then after you take a few L's, the team confidence goes down and you don't play as well. Losing a heartbreaking game to Georgia can do that. Playing @LSU and vs. Florida back to back is incredibly challenging.

BYU is like 8 total points away from being undefeated. They barely lost to Utah, UCLA, WVU and Boise State. All with a new coach. BYU is a quality win regardless of their record this season.

Texas Tech and TCU are both good teams, even if they're having "down" years. Losing on the road in the Big 12 is easy to do, except against maybe Kansas, who is actually playing decent football this season. Texas Tech doesn't play defense, which clearly is why they don't have a better record.

TCU is "down" although its losses were a 3 point loss to Arkansas where they basically gave the game to Arkansas. They also barely lost to Oklahoma. Who is good and if you justify Oklahoma not being good because they lost to Houston, who lost to SMU and Navy, well then you aren't very knowledgeable about football.

WVU SOS is in the 30s, which is good. Their OOC scheduling is better than TONS of FBS teams. You can't control who is "up" or "down" when you schedule these teams. When they were scheduled, both teams were Top 25 regularly.

RECORD DOESN'T INDICATE EVERYTHING

It's why Ole Miss (3-4) would even be a challenging game for Alabama (Oh wait, it already was 43-48 game). And why 3-4 Ole Miss would actually beat Marshall to a bloody pulp.

Marshall fans are pissy because they had high expectations for the season, their team is garbage this year, and WVU is having success. Spin it however you want.

LOLZ! Tell us more turdmulligan

For the record, you guys would beat us like a drum. But you still aren't as good as the hype made prior to this game.
I don't disagree with that assessment. I said in another post that WVU was probably overrated. If they aren't careful, there will be more losses.

I love college football and enjoy interaction with fan bases of teams I've covered in the past. There may be others on this board who repeat the same goofy drivel as TGE but I haven't noticed. I love a good respectful debate but his stuff is just off the wall juvenile .

Reactions: 30Kelly
I'll say this, WVU came into the game a little high on themselves and once things didn't start going their way, they quit.

Football is more than one year. OVER TIME, the basic points are:

- Is there a gap between WVU and MU? Yes, but MU in its better years has had teams better than WVU in that particular year.
- Is there a gap between WVU and the major programs that win national championships? Yes, a hundred miles wide. Not just this year but every year.
- When WVU's non-alumni idiot fans parrot the idiocy they have been told, such as players actually turned down major programs for WVU, that it is "self-supporting", that obscure assistant coaches are "super geniuses" similar to the true majors' coaches, and that what they have seen in woeful joke leagues like the various versions of the Least and now the Big 2, Little 8, is similar to Major College Football, and so on, do they look stupid? Yes.
- Is WVU non-alumni idiot fans' OBSESSION with Marshall not only unique in all of college football, but truly a product of their station in life? Yes. Find ANY board of whatever level the typical Spamite thinks MU is and find ONE POST by a fan of whatever level Spamites think WVU is. You will not find it.
- Does the petty jealousy of MU's successes OVER THE DECADES a symptom of the basic petty jealousy of MU's alumni? Yes.
- Does MU play a weak schedule? Yes. Some by MH's design, some simply because we can only play who will play us. And, from the start of the Fat Donnie era until the morphing of the last version of the Least into this THE AMERICAN!!!!!! WVU's only "success" has similarly been based on playing very weak schedules. Pick any year in the far past where WVU's idiot fans think they had a great team (88, 93, 07, whatever) and the blunt fact is it would have finished 4th in an SEC division. Today, the talking heads are starting to admit that the Big 2, Little 8 is just not, and not this year, but over time, the equal of what really should be called the Power 4.
- Does WVU use sports to cover for what, really, is perhaps the largest reason WV is 50th in everything good and 1st in everything bad. Which is the taxwaste that is WVU, a school that does pretty much nothing for this state. So is anything bad that happens to WVU athletics a good thing for WV? Certainly. Imagine WV with a properly run major research university that actually served the state, like most states have. Anything that causes ordinary people to question WVU's management is a good thing.
- Does WVU students, most of whom are not from WV, have a behavior problem, and is that problem unique to WVU? Yes.

At the end of the day, WVU's rednecked, hilljacked fans need to just accept that "But Marshall ...." does not overcome 125 years of football, including over 50 at the mid-major level and now nearly half a decade at the true major level, with NOTHING accomplished.

Oh, and WVU did not win out. See I told you so.

Losses happen

6-1 in a total defensive rebuild? I'm ok with it

all aboard the excuse train.............

haven't you guys been "rebuilding" and adding "depth" since you left the Little East? if ever there was a year for wVu to win the Big 2 Little 8 it's 2016. the league is dog shit. even if you or Baylor had managed to finish the season unbeaten you wouldn't get a sniff at the playoffs...

1381943529_flying_pigeon_gets_hit_by_train.gif

Indeed.

The main question I have is how many more years will it be before the Spamites figure out that this year IS the peak in the Big 2, Little 8. The league is pure dog meat. Of the Big 2, OU is mediocre, and UT is playing just good enough to not get Strong fired, which is what must happen eventually. The rest of the Little 8 are all regressing to what they really are.

And USPAM will end up about 3rd or 4th. This is what they can do. As year on year of this piles up, and it will, the excuses will wear thiner and thiner.

And then what. "But Marshall...." can only carry these people so long.

I'm not a big fan of ESPN, but the talking heads on its college wrap up shows have just been slamming the Big 2, Little 8 every chance they can.

In the long run, I see two things happening.

- The Big 2 are having trouble recruiting. The best want to test themselves against the best. You do not test yourself against the Little 8. The Big 2's thought they could create a joke league and fatten up on cupcakes, but the recruits see through it.

- The Big 2 will eventually win. They are the Big 2 after all. And the year will happen when the Big 2 get passed over because it just is not the acomplishment of winning in the power 4.

Then the Big 2 will move on. ESPN will get what it wants, which are 4 12-15 team conferences, and the Little 8 will look for shelter. Not all will find it.

Andy, surely you know that CM won that game as a result of a blown call by the MAC officiating crew. The entire crew including the replay officials were suspended for two games........in other words Oklahoma State was robbed.

http://nesn.com/2016/09/referees-pa...zy-central-michigan-vs-oklahoma-state-ending/

Should a game which features one of the Big XII' elite teams vs a MAC team really come down to getting "robbed" on one blown call? I mean, this wasn't Western Michigan they were playing. At least then you could say it was against a ranked opponent.

Should a game which features one of the Big XII' elite teams vs a MAC team really come down to getting "robbed" on one blown call? I mean, this wasn't Western Michigan they were playing. At least then you could say it was against a ranked opponent.

Yes I can agree that OK State should not have been in that situation to begin with, but the officials gave CM an untimed down with the game clock at zero - a call that got the officials suspended for two games........

In what world does this make sense:

- "Your" (same words as on your license plate, no actual relationship) school loses to an unranked fellow Little 8 team. As predicted.

- You get on a board of your "non-rival" and get into a discussion that, really, said unranked fellow Little 8 team should have "really" won one of its losses to a team from the lowly MAC becasue the mean ole refs cheated them. So "really" the unranked fellow Little 8 team should have been, just like "your" team, over-rated and over-ranked when they totally exposed "your" team.

?

In only one world. The totally OBSESSED with Marshall world of the non-alumni Spamite.

Yes I can agree that OK State should not have been in that situation to begin with, but the officials gave CM an untimed down with the game clock at zero - a call that got the officials suspended for two games........

You should re-watch the entire game. Central Outplayed Oklahoma State for the entire game

Let me try. . .

WVU > TCU > SMU > North Texas > Army > Wake Forest > Syracuse > Virginia Tech > Pitt > Penn State > Ohio State

Fact.

Let me try.

125 years of WVU football, including over 50 as a mid-major and now half a decade as a field filler in a true major conference.

ZERO accomplishments.

Fact.
--

WVU's non-alumni rednecked hilljacked petty jealous fan base.

100% obsessed with Marshall.

Fact.

--

Idiot list of this team beat that team, ends at Outlaw State.

Does not include any teams from the Greatest Conference. One of the ones that turned "you" down, along with the ACC and Big 10.

Enjoy more trips to flyover country.

Fact.

If Central Michigan didn't fumble the ball on their 20 yard line that last play would have never happened

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT