ADVERTISEMENT

JaJuan Seider

good... Cause you need to get in line behind Akron, North Texas, and Charlotte...

face.jpg

Good Lord people.

- Marshall is having a bad year.

- WVU is 6-0 against a box of cupcakes. It might go 10-2, might go 12-0, might go 8-4, which is my guess. If 12-0, WILL lose in the playoffs to the Tide by whatever amount Saban choses.

- The TOTAL FIXATION of Spamites upon their betters knows no bounds. Why are these people posting here at all? Find a similar thread on ANY board in any other state between a so-called "power 5" and a "group of 5" fan base. It does not exist. It is UNIQUE. As I have stated, it comes from two things. First, is, none of these people went to WVU, or anywhere else. Simple petty jealousy. Second, buying into WVU athletics requires a level of delusion beyond any other program. And it is us, not here so much, but just in regular everyday lives, that point out that, no, really WVU is not much, never has been, and never will be. It upsets these people.

- Back to the OP's original question. Which is "Doc's understudy was really the master recruiter and is building a superteam up in Holeland and Doc is too old and out of touch and not getting it done". To which I would say the same thing I made dshoe all mad about this time last year, when he proclaimed Memphis national champions based on ONE win in mid-October. Which is the season is judged in January, not October. WVU has 7 games left to play, and could lose 5 of those. Lets wait and see before we tell Nick to send the crystal football to the New Jersites, and lets wait before we proclaim Seider as anything great.

I don't see them losing unless they implode. They have Oklahoma and Baylor left and they could possibly beat both teams. WVU held Texas Tech to 17 points, same Texas Tech team who dropped 55 on Oklahoma a week later. WVU is very physical, the offense is on point, and they probably have the best defense in the Big XII. Right now they look like the best team in the league but they still have to play Baylor and Oklahoma.

Trolling someone to get a rise out of them usually does involve saying things whether you believe them or not, as evidenced by this:

But, for the sake of argument...

Ear wins this season:

Mizzou 2 - 5 they are awful this year, no explanation needed

Youngstown State 5 -2 would be a solid win, but oh wait...they're FCS

BYU 4 -4 not a bad team, but 2 of their wins decided by only 2 points (2-5 Arizona and Toledo - surprisingly at 6-1 isn't even receiving votes for top 25)

*Kansas State 4 - 3 with 2 of their wins are over powerhouses FAU and Missouri State

Texas Tech 3 - 4 with impressive wins against Kansas and Stephen F. Austin

*TCU 4 - 3 with impressive wins over conference dwellers Iowa St. and Kansas and FCS South Dakota St.

So that's two teams they've beaten with over 0.500 record. As I already stated, I do believe they are a top 25 team, but their 6 - 0 record, as of now, is not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

Maybe they will go on to win every game? I don't know at this point. If they do, then I would consider them badass. I think their defense has been playing great, but overall they haven't been tested yet in regards to teams that are playoff worthy. Stop being a dick and just move on.

You play who is on your schedule and the team that shows up.

The only game that was close was the K-State game which they found a way to win.

"Trolling" seems to work well here with you. You are right though....I presented facts and later asked a question based on those facts. How did you reply throughout ??? You got mad. Claimed I was an eer fan (not). Called me an idiot (lol) Told me to fvck myself (classy). Called me a dick (what are you 12 yrs old?). And I am the one supposed to be embarrassed? Lmao.

Reactions: Manleyeer
"Trolling" seems to work well here with you. You are right though....I presented facts and later asked a question based on those facts. How did you reply throughout ??? You got mad. Claimed I was an eer fan (not). Called me an idiot (lol) Told me to fvck myself (classy). Called me a dick (what are you 12 yrs old?). And I am the one supposed to be embarrassed? Lmao.

Not mad. You're just a weird little shit and I don't get you. You're so bound and determined to try and prove your point, but you have no argument and, just like a woman, you keep trying to get the last word.

You win. Whatever will shut your pie hole at this point is fine with me.

You're just a weird little shit and I don't get you
just like a woman

LMAO. Kudos on the Donald Trump school of communication techniques.

I wasn't making an argument. I really wasn't trying to "win" anything. I made a statement based on past history, (a statement several posters actually agreed with) and you turned it into an argument, emphasizing dicks and fvcking oneself. That's actually weird to me.

Not mad. You're just a weird little shit and I don't get you. You're so bound and determined to try and prove your point, but you have no argument and, just like a woman, you keep trying to get the last word.

You win. Whatever will shut your pie hole at this point is fine with me.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Herd Fever
Trolling someone to get a rise out of them usually does involve saying things whether you believe them or not, as evidenced by this:

But, for the sake of argument...

Ear wins this season:

Mizzou 2 - 5 they are awful this year, no explanation needed

Youngstown State 5 -2 would be a solid win, but oh wait...they're FCS

BYU 4 -4 not a bad team, but 2 of their wins decided by only 2 points (2-5 Arizona and Toledo - surprisingly at 6-1 isn't even receiving votes for top 25)

*Kansas State 4 - 3 with 2 of their wins are over powerhouses FAU and Missouri State

Texas Tech 3 - 4 with impressive wins against Kansas and Stephen F. Austin

*TCU 4 - 3 with impressive wins over conference dwellers Iowa St. and Kansas and FCS South Dakota St.

So that's two teams they've beaten with over 0.500 record. As I already stated, I do believe they are a top 25 team, but their 6 - 0 record, as of now, is not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

Maybe they will go on to win every game? I don't know at this point. If they do, then I would consider them badass. I think their defense has been playing great, but overall they haven't been tested yet in regards to teams that are playoff worthy. Stop being a dick and just move on.

Do you feel the same way about Washington (#4) & Nebraska (#7)?

Washington
Rutgers 2-6
Idaho 4-4
Portland St. 2-5
Arizona 2-5
Stanford 4-3
Oregon 2-5
Oregon St. 2-5
Combined opponent's record 18-33

Nebraska
Fresno State 1-7
Wyoming 5-2
Oregon 2-5
Northwestern 4-3
Illinois 2-5
Indiana 3-4
Purdue 3-4
Combined opponent's record 20-30

WVU's combined opponent record 22-21

I do agree that it's unlikely WVU goes undefeated, but I think it's funny how everyone goes nuts over Washington & then in the same breath completely dismisses WVU because of their "schedule". Now I do think the Huskies are very good & might end up in the playoffs, but their schedule so far hasn't been any better than WVU's schedule.

Last edited:
Do you feel the same way about Washington (#4) & Nebraska (#7)?

Washington
Rutgers 2-6
Idaho 4-4
Portland St. 2-5
Arizona 2-5
Stanford 4-3
Oregon 2-5
Oregon St. 2-5
Combined opponent's record 18-33

Nebraska
Fresno State 1-7
Wyoming 5-2
Oregon 2-5
Northwestern 4-3
Illinois 2-5
Indiana 3-4
Purdue 3-4
Combined opponent's record 20-30

WVU's combined opponent record 22-21

I do agree that it's unlikely WVU goes undefeated, but I think it's funny how everyone goes nuts over Washington & then in the same breath completely dismisses WVU because of their "schedule". Now I do think the Huskies are very good & might end up in the playoffs, but their schedule so far hasn't been any better than WVU's schedule.

Yes, I do feel the same way about Washington and Nebraska. Again, I have not said up to this point that WVU (nor these two teams) aren't top 25 teams. I just don't think people should be going all apeshit over being undefeated.

Yes, I do feel the same way about Washington and Nebraska. Again, I have not said up to this point that WVU (nor these two teams) aren't top 25 teams. I just don't think people should be going all apeshit over being undefeated.

I do, too.

Nebraska plays @Wisconsin and @Ohio State the next two weeks so we'll know more about them quickly.

Same with Washington. They play @Utah, @Cal and host USC over the next three weeks.

if i can take my "fvck wVu" hat off for just a moment...

if Texas or Oklahoma were unbeaten playing the exact same schedule and with the exact same scores as wVu they would be ranked in the top 3...

That's a fact Jack...or Andy. Also, if WVU were #2 in the nation & lost to an unranked team, they would fall out of the top 10, regardless of the conference they were in. It is what it is though. There is a double standard from the top down when it comes to college football. The name on your jersey or logo on your helmet matters. A LOT.

Reactions: andy4theherd
loser, why don't you post on the shed?
not much there. since you guys burned down TITM, just ain't the same anymore. where the hell is bleaux, haven't heard anything out of him for a spell. the bearded bastard was taking pics of my house a while back and texting them to me. ha!

Reactions: 30Kelly
not much there. since you guys burned down TITM, just ain't the same anymore. where the hell is bleaux, haven't heard anything out of him for a spell. the bearded bastard was taking pics of my house a while back and texting them to me. ha!

he's the Chairman of the Trump campaign on Pullman. you should come over. lot of the old TiTM guys migrated...

Reactions: 30Kelly

Little creep is probably hiding out somewhere, filling up bottles with his urine.

Man Marshall fans do all they can to make any WVU success seem unjustified.

If you don't like WVU fine, I mean it's jealousy for sure, but whatever, you don't have to like WVU.

Missouri isn't having a good season, but they're not terrible. Plus every team plays hard in the season opener, especially with a new coach. Then after you take a few L's, the team confidence goes down and you don't play as well. Losing a heartbreaking game to Georgia can do that. Playing @LSU and vs. Florida back to back is incredibly challenging.

BYU is like 8 total points away from being undefeated. They barely lost to Utah, UCLA, WVU and Boise State. All with a new coach. BYU is a quality win regardless of their record this season.

Texas Tech and TCU are both good teams, even if they're having "down" years. Losing on the road in the Big 12 is easy to do, except against maybe Kansas, who is actually playing decent football this season. Texas Tech doesn't play defense, which clearly is why they don't have a better record.

TCU is "down" although its losses were a 3 point loss to Arkansas where they basically gave the game to Arkansas. They also barely lost to Oklahoma. Who is good and if you justify Oklahoma not being good because they lost to Houston, who lost to SMU and Navy, well then you aren't very knowledgeable about football.

WVU SOS is in the 30s, which is good. Their OOC scheduling is better than TONS of FBS teams. You can't control who is "up" or "down" when you schedule these teams. When they were scheduled, both teams were Top 25 regularly.

RECORD DOESN'T INDICATE EVERYTHING

It's why Ole Miss (3-4) would even be a challenging game for Alabama (Oh wait, it already was 43-48 game). And why 3-4 Ole Miss would actually beat Marshall to a bloody pulp.

Marshall fans are pissy because they had high expectations for the season, their team is garbage this year, and WVU is having success. Spin it however you want.

If you don't like WVU fine, I mean it's jealousy for sure, but whatever, you don't have to like WVU.

Missouri isn't having a good season, but they're not terrible. Plus every team plays hard in the season opener, especially with a new coach. Then after you take a few L's, the team confidence goes down and you don't play as well. Losing a heartbreaking game to Georgia can do that. Playing @LSU and vs. Florida back to back is incredibly challenging.

BYU is like 8 total points away from being undefeated. They barely lost to Utah, UCLA, WVU and Boise State. All with a new coach. BYU is a quality win regardless of their record this season.

Texas Tech and TCU are both good teams, even if they're having "down" years. Losing on the road in the Big 12 is easy to do, except against maybe Kansas, who is actually playing decent football this season. Texas Tech doesn't play defense, which clearly is why they don't have a better record.

TCU is "down" although its losses were a 3 point loss to Arkansas where they basically gave the game to Arkansas. They also barely lost to Oklahoma. Who is good and if you justify Oklahoma not being good because they lost to Houston, who lost to SMU and Navy, well then you aren't very knowledgeable about football.

WVU SOS is in the 30s, which is good. Their OOC scheduling is better than TONS of FBS teams. You can't control who is "up" or "down" when you schedule these teams. When they were scheduled, both teams were Top 25 regularly.

It's why Ole Miss (3-4) would even be a challenging game for Alabama (Oh wait, it already was 43-48 game). And why 3-4 Ole Miss would actually beat Marshall to a bloody pulp.

Marshall fans are pissy because they had high expectations for the season, their team is garbage this year, and WVU is having success. Spin it however you want.

Cool story Mulligan. Let the season play out and we will see what happens.

Cool story Mulligan. Let the season play out and we will see what happens.

Yeah man, I think there's a good chance WVU could lose a game or two this year, maybe more, who knows. But losing a game doesn't mean the team sucks, or that the whole season is a waste. Which is what you would try to spin it as if WVU were to lose. Some experts projected us to not make a bowl game. Many wanted our coach fired. So we're definitely overachieving and now it seems like we have a pretty bright future ahead.

WVU isn't Alabama and won't be without 30 more years of success and a few championships.

It's like, anytime WVU is any good, Marshall fans have reasons why we aren't and how they just KNOW we're going to lose games in the future. The jealousy is so apparent it's embarrassing. Just because Marshall is having a crappy season, is that the real reason why people are extra whiny about WVU's good season? Or would Marhall fans even be mad if their team was good, but ranked behind WVU, and then say that Marshall would destroy WVU? It's neverending with Marshall fans.

WVU and Marshall are on two different levels, even more so than WVU and Alabama are on two different levels. You just have to accept that and support your program as best as you can. Wish clearly Marshall fans don't do when they can barely draw 20k to a homecoming game. Forget about the crappy loss. Support your team and quit worrying so much about WVU. No WVU fan would come over here to defend the school if Marshall fans didn't need to just trash it regularly because we're having a good season.

if i can take my "fvck wVu" hat off for just a moment...

if Texas or Oklahoma were unbeaten playing the exact same schedule and with the exact same scores as wVu they would be ranked in the top 3...

Exactly
Nothing wrong with a little hate in football, but just call it truthfully

Yeah man, I think there's a good chance WVU could lose a game or two this year, maybe more, who knows. But losing a game doesn't mean the team sucks, or that the whole season is a waste. Which is what you would try to spin it as if WVU were to lose. Some experts projected us to not make a bowl game. Many wanted our coach fired. So we're definitely overachieving and now it seems like we have a pretty bright future ahead.

WVU isn't Alabama and won't be without 30 more years of success and a few championships.

It's like, anytime WVU is any good, Marshall fans have reasons why we aren't and how they just KNOW we're going to lose games in the future. The jealousy is so apparent it's embarrassing. Just because Marshall is having a crappy season, is that the real reason why people are extra whiny about WVU's good season? Or would Marhall fans even be mad if their team was good, but ranked behind WVU, and then say that Marshall would destroy WVU? It's neverending with Marshall fans.

WVU and Marshall are on two different levels, even more so than WVU and Alabama are on two different levels. You just have to accept that and support your program as best as you can. Wish clearly Marshall fans don't do when they can barely draw 20k to a homecoming game. Forget about the crappy loss. Support your team and quit worrying so much about WVU. No WVU fan would come over here to defend the school if Marshall fans didn't need to just trash it regularly because we're having a good season.

I still remember rooting for marshall in the 96 championship. Had a few hats, shirts etc. used to support them until the trashing of everything WVU started when they moved up. Not a slam, but you all had more fans back then.

Now to be on topic. Seider is an ace recruiter and evaluator. As well as a great coach, he has done a great job with our rb's.

But Doc can recruit with the best of them, sometimes shit just happens. Bad seasons happen to all of us. Even bama pre saban

Which personally affects me in no way. You, however, get to go through life as a dumbass.

I can add. My football program and overall Athletic Department at WVU is self-sustaining with an approximate $100 million dollar budget. Your AD is on welfare......annually having to be bailed out by the taxpayers of WV to the tune of at least $13 million just to break even. LMAO.

I can add. My football program and overall Athletic Department at WVU is self-sustaining with an approximate $100 million dollar budget. Your AD is on welfare......annually having to be bailed out by the taxpayers of WV to the tune of at least $13 million just to break even. LMAO.

Not entirely true.......WVU's athletic department runs on closer to 90 million dollars, and is gets 4 1/2 million dollars ( less than 5% ) in subsidies. Marshalls athletic operates on a budget of 27 million and receives 12 million dollars ( a little over 45% ) in subsidies.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

Not entirely true.......WVU's athletic department runs on closer to 90 million dollars, and is gets 4 1/2 million dollars ( less than 5% ) in subsidies. Marshalls athletic operates on a budget of 27 million and receives 12 million dollars ( a little over 45% ) in subsidies.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

You dicks want to discuss "subsidies", well discuss ALL the state funds that have gone into WVU's facilities over the years- - -state tax dollars that have gone to support payments on bonds for athletic facilities, etc. In those types of funding, state residents, including in state students and their families at Marshall and all other state colleges are "subsidizing" WVU more than any other state school!

I have lived long enough to see every Spamspew ever modified and changed. From Fat Donnie to Drunkerson. Spamies have actually belived 100s of false, and often contradictory with what was spewed a year or two before, idiocies.

But one Big Lie remains. Every Spamite ACTUALLY BELIEVES the false and truly, if you think about it, impossible to believe if you have an IQ over 70, "USPAM is self-supporting" lie.

In the face of 100 links, including USA Today's accurate and exhaustive work, that say otherwise. Crapridi and Vingleberry just spew it, and these people are so stupid they ACTUALLY BELIEVE it.

What I will never understand is what is this Big Lie for, exactly? If USPAM just admitted it is heavily subsidized (5% of its DIRECT budget, plus many more millions charged off to the general budget) 50 MU fans would laugh, 50 far-lefts would rail about how that money could be given to some welfare queen, and 50 far-rights would rail about how that money could be kept by the person that earned it, and everybody else would either not care or try to verbalize, "that there blue and yeller team is usens, same words what are on that there road card of mines." Of course those people don't pay taxes in the first place.

Dear continual eerbilly poster ,troll and lurker. Thank you for your continued interest in Marshall football. As I'm certain you'd agree we need to renew the series of home and home football and basketball again on an annual basis, otherwise why else would you come here? As you too understand the state of WV needs revenue and this game helps all sides. Thanks again for your support and continued interest
In Marshall football and please if you ever post on your own boards, feel free to copy and post this message.

Sincerely your friend and comrade in couch arson and riot prevention.
TGE.

I like how you left out Missouri losing and giving up 41 points at home to Middle Tennessee. Missouri sucks this year.

It still doesn't diminish WVU success. It's not like WVU is barely winning teams

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT