ADVERTISEMENT

So long Wells

I'm glad I don't sit near him at games. Would hate to get busted up if I cheered or jeered during a play.
Ha! Get busted up and then Stowers would toss you. You know, die hard fans that follow multiple colleges depending on the sport.

says the guy who is always poor mouthing Grant. Okay Mr. know it all since you don't think this is a big deal what do you suggest

Poor mouthing? I only presented numbers and what was factual regarding his performance, not one time did I ever bash him personally.

Poor mouthing? I only presented numbers and what was factual regarding his performance, not one time did I ever bash him personally.
Welcome back! It’s terrible that you and you alone ran Wells off….lol. Just don’t trash Duke basketball now.

Reactions: Marine03
Welcome back! It’s terrible that you and you alone ran Wells off….lol. Just don’t trash Duke basketball now.

You're poking the wrong bear my man.

I wasn't the one that put the ban hammer on him.

With that said, I never have a problem with mods using their authority properly.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Marine03
And you lied. You stood on a soap box of a player leaving over social media and it was debunked by the very people you were attempting to defend. How pitiful is that? LOL

You are correct, he was wrong about the reasons he left. Now, to be fair, based on VTs assessment of Wells talent, you were wrong about his abilities as a QB.

So, you are both wrong and should just leave it be. I'm here to help.

You are correct, he was wrong about the reasons he left. Now, to be fair, based on VTs assessment of Wells talent, you were wrong about his abilities as a QB.

So, you are both wrong and should just leave it be. I'm here to help.

He’s so far a backup and yet to play a down for a subpar P5 program. Get some help

He’s so far a backup and yet to play a down for a subpar P5 program. Get some help

I've never opined much on his ability like you. Quite frankly, I was fine with him returning as starter but at the same time, the only thing that worries me about his departure is the tough spot he left us in looking for a QB for spring ball with about a week to go to enroll. As far as his abilities, I don't care if he starts or rides the pine for VT but I'd guess it's a decent chance he starts. No worries, I'll be rooting against him or any other player that transfers with eligibility remaining (except those looking for playing time). So if he fails and VT I'll be fine with it, as will you as you will be able to claim you got one right other than the fact the bad QB was good enough for the P5 and ACC.

I've never opined much on his ability like you. Quite frankly, I was fine with him returning as starter but at the same time, the only thing that worries me about his departure is the tough spot he left us in looking for a QB for spring ball with about a week to go to enroll. As far as his abilities, I don't care if he starts or rides the pine for VT but I'd guess it's a decent chance he starts. No worries, I'll be rooting against him or any other player that transfers with eligibility remaining (except those looking for playing time). So if he fails and VT I'll be fine with it, as will you as you will be able to claim you got one right other than the fact the bad QB was good enough for the P5 and ACC.

Cool story

Reactions: 19MU88
It's not about being "happy" that he is gone or even that we didn't like him personally. The reality is that Grant's performance on the field was mediocre at best. This year, his NCAA QBR was 54.5. That ranks him 82nd out of 125 ranked quarterbacks. He had 16 touchdowns against 13 interceptions. Compare that against one of the top quarterbacks, Kenny Pickett, who had 42 touchdowns and 7 interceptions with a QBR of 81.2. If I recall correctly, Grant's QBR ranked him around 60th last year.

As far as I know he is a good kid and I wish him the best but his performance on the field, which is what matters in football, was not at the level we need if we want to win championships.
Good luck, Grant …

Just Like Twitter, this board is a sewer of irrational moonbats spouting tough guy talk while being anonymous.

I’m glad the leader of the resistance was banned, hopefully it will be a more enjoyable place to discuss Herd sports, not what it is currently, a place to one up each other with gotcha posts.

How’d that work out

tumblr_pvsf4sq0x91ynv9lwo1_540.gif

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT