ADVERTISEMENT

Unfounded Rumor

We acknowledged the so called “fight.”

The whole “team breaking” brawl is what we said wasn’t true.....which it wasn’t.

So in your opinion, what causes these type meltdowns, it seems to happen every year.
Shitty coaching and preparation?
Lack of team chemistry and internal issues?
COVID and being on campus too long?

If its the latter, haven't many teams been on their campuses about the same amount of time as we have?

Just trying to get a clear picture of what went wrong in an epic collapse.

Isn't it odd that those that claim to know the facts refuse to give the players involved or the exact number of players that were involved. This fight has turned into a fishing story. With each passing day the size of the fish continues to get bigger and bigger.

The same people who say we shouldn’t criticize or call out student athletes want me to name specific players? The fight started between a member of the secondary and a lineman but the rift continued and went much deeper than that. Different members of the team took sides quite literally dividing the locker room. There was not a second fight that I know of but players did have to be separated after the UAB game and several walked out of the post game meeting. We became dysfunctional team without a leader and it definitely showed the last 4 weeks.

The same people who say we shouldn’t criticize or call out student athletes want me to name specific players? The fight started between a member of the secondary and a lineman but the rift continued and went much deeper than that. Different members of the team took sides quite literally dividing the locker room. There was not a second fight that I know of but players did have to be separated after the UAB game and several walked out of the post game meeting. We became dysfunctional team without a leader and it definitely showed the last 4 weeks.
Why all of a sudden did a rift evolve after game 7 and who was the leader in the locker room; or who should have been? I would hope Beckett, Knox and some of the senior OL would take those roles.

Ok, then Josh.

WTF happen then? Herd went from 7-0, #15 AP, Beating bad teams as they should be by 2+ Scores. Then after a 2+ week layoff, losing the next three to teams who had no business beating them. You don't become a bad Football team overnight without mitigating circumstances.

2+ Week layoff may have contributed - Yes

Last three games the team looked real apathetic. - Check

Seems like every year there is the smoke of malcontent at the end of the year that causes their demise.

Doc seems to lose control this time of year more often than not. Help us out. What happens? Why should we retain Doc, when this scenario seems to be a constant problem.

I’m not talking about the “skirmish” on the field that you and your sources (who were in the stands) claimed was the only thing that happened. I’m talking about what happened in the locker room and after. My sources were there. Apparently yours were not.

Just know that what you're saying is wrong. So you're either making shit up as you go or someone is leading you around by the nose.

Just know that what you're saying is wrong. So you're either making shit up as you go or someone is leading you around by the nose.
My source is multiple players that were IN THE LOCKER ROOM. The players don’t have any motivation to cover things up. Were your sources in the locker room? Are they players? Coaches?

Reactions: putnam green
My source is multiple players that were IN THE LOCKER ROOM. The players don’t have any motivation to cover things up. Were your sources in the locker room? Are they players? Coaches?

That's for me to know.

Like I said.....What you're saying is wrong. I don't have any idea why you or they would lie, but the information you continue to spew is inaccurate at best.

I'm not someone that messages kids on social media and acts like I have some type of working relationship with players.

I actually have phone numbers of players, coaches, and people close to the program to ask.

I'll trust them over some guy that shows up out of nowhere and wants to hide behind a screen name.

Reactions: The Real SamC
@Josh Stowers I’ve been reading the boards for 15 years and been posting since 2018. I’ve been correct about everything I’ve ever posted when the Shewey Suckers initially denied it was true. You sound like a jealous little girl that someone who puts forth very little effort has more inside access than the great Coach Stowers.

Exactly.

I had the event confirmed to me by someone connected to the university but outside the program. I think Stowers is the one being lead around by the nose.

Here’s something most sane people can agree on. Regardless of the reason, the end of this season was a failure of colossal proportions. The kind that requires accountability.

Edit: I failed at the formatting , but my “Exactly” was in reference to Raleigh editing Josh’s comment to say “The coaches told me none of this happened.

Last edited:
Exactly.

I had the event confirmed to me by someone connected to the university but outside the program. I think Stowers is the one being lead around by the nose.

Here’s something most sane people can agree on. Regardless of the reason, the end of this season was a failure of colossal proportions. The kind that requires accountability.
Agree, epic collapse.

In English please!

Maybe this is Fever after all........
Just like I said in a prior post - when the questions get tough you dodge them and change the subject. Or maybe reading comprehension isn’t your thing...so I’ll ask them again.

Are the “coaches” disputing that there was a fight? That players had to be separated after the UAB game? That players walked out of the post game meeting?

Just like I said in a prior post - when the questions get tough you dodge them and change the subject. Or maybe reading comprehension isn’t your thing...so I’ll ask them again.

Are the “coaches” disputing that there was a fight? That players had to be separated after the UAB game? That players walked out of the post game meeting?

I don't dodge anything. I simply state that what you're saying is incorrect/inaccurate. Those are direct statements....not me dodging.

I've acknowledged a "fight." One "fight" that was nothing more than a disagreement. No "brawl." No "Doc losing the locker room." No "internal meltdown."

And I've not asked about players being separated after the UAB game or walking out of post game meetings nor have I denied those statements. I've played sports before and been pissed off/called out at my teammates before. I've walked out of meetings at my place of employment before. Those things happen so I don't think it's a big deal.

You're just trying to seize the opportunity of making Doc, Hamrick, and anyone else attached to the program look bad. It's comical honestly. When I get texts/calls from people laughing at what you're posting or stating "this guy is clueless," it only confirms what I already knew.

• Sad
I actually have phone numbers of players, coaches, and people close to the program to ask.

giphy.gif

You're just trying to seize the opportunity of making Doc, Hamrick, and anyone else attached to the program look bad. It's comical honestly. When I get texts/calls from people laughing at what you're posting or stating "this guy is clueless," it only confirms what I already knew.

When Doc, Hamrick, or someone else connected to the program is texting you about what is said on a message board about them, they don’t need 2019 to make them look bad.

Maybe these people should be more concerned with winning championships, bowl games, or why we couldn’t sell 12,000 tickets for a conference championship game than what the “clueless” people on the message board are saying. It just reeks of insecurity.

Reactions: LetsGoHerd1106
I've played sports before and been pissed off/called out at my teammates before.

The 6th grade Y league basketball isn't quite the same.

I've walked out of meetings at my place of employment before.

So you're just as unprofessional at your place of employment as you are on here? When McLaughlin bitch-slapped you off of the smack board, did you storm out of that meeting, also?

So you're once again confirming that Shewey is reading the boards? Perhaps, if they spent less time reading the criticism on here and more time learning how to align on punt formations, they wouldn't lose three straight games against average competition.

As do all media outlets..........

Stop pretending you're a media outlet. You're simply a lower paid extension of the athletic department. Media outlets aren't controlled and told what to say and what not to say by the subjects they report on.

That's for me to know.

Like I said.....What you're saying is wrong. I don't have any idea why you or they would lie, but the information you continue to spew is inaccurate at best

So I was wrong and my information was “inaccurate at best” but you just agreed with one point and said the other two were possible now? Which is it?

I don’t just make up these very specific events. Just because you don’t know about them doesn’t mean they’re not true (which is usually your attitude). Instead of jumping to conclusions to always try to satisfy Shewey...maybe realize that some things go one that you don’t know about - or find out later. And always trying to act like you know when you don’t just makes you look dumb and lose credibility.

The 6th grade Y league basketball isn't quite the same.

So you're just as unprofessional at your place of employment as you are on here? When McLaughlin bitch-slapped you off of the smack board, did you storm out of that meeting, also?

So you're once again confirming that Shewey is reading the boards? Perhaps, if they spent less time reading the criticism on here and more time learning how to align on punt formations, they wouldn't lose three straight games against average competition.

You never disappoint.

So I was wrong and my information was “inaccurate at best” but you just agreed with one point and said the other two were possible now? Which is it?

I don’t just make up these very specific events. Just because you don’t know about them doesn’t mean they’re not true (which is usually your attitude). Instead of jumping to conclusions to always try to satisfy Shewey...maybe realize that some things go one that you don’t know about - or find out later. And always trying to act like you know when you don’t just makes you look dumb and lose credibility.

I never disputed a "fight." Go back and re-read the previous posts. I denied some "large fight" or "brawl" happening though like you tried to spin.

And I never disputed your comments on the post game simply becasue I haven't bothered asking about them. I think they're meaningless and ridiculous to worry over.

Again, I don't worry about what some guy behind a keyboard is trying to say or spin.

At some point, it's just understood that you're like the boy who cried wolf.

Are we in the 21st century or Gestapo Germany 1943? Hope like hell Doc is the one held accountable. If he will take all the responsibility for the losses, then who else is there to blame?

Well that might be the case if I wasn’t 100% correct about everything I’ve ever shared.

If you or anyone else doesn’t believe something I post, it’s really easy to get it verified. Just ask the players that were involved...that’s what I do.

And don’t give me this shit that every current and ex player has an agenda and will lie to make the program look bad. We’ve seen who’s willing to lie to protect their interests.

Wrong. It's not crying wolf when much of what he said was demonstrated to have most likely happened and the fact that you've admitted failing to attempt to corroborate any of the most recent UAB claims.

We get it. You're trying to protect the program and the staff, despite the usual dumpster fire moments we've grown to expect with this team (staff).

most likely

This just hits differently than “we know” it happened.

And I haven’t “failed” at corroborating anything. I haven’t even asked because even if did happen, I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Like I said, if you’ve never had a disagreement or been pissed off at a teammate, co-worker, friend, or sibling, then you probably have a really shitty relationship with that person.

This just hits differently than “we know” it happened.

I KNOW it happened. Just like I know that 100% of what I posted previously happened. Feel free to prove me wrong and provide actual evidence that anything I’ve ever said didn’t happen. We’ll be waiting...

I KNOW it happened. Just like I know that 100% of what I posted previously happened. Feel free to prove me wrong and provide actual evidence that anything I’ve ever said didn’t happen. We’ll be waiting...

As soon as you show us video aka “evidence” of these occurrences, I’ll admit I was wrong.

As soon as you show us video aka “evidence” of what's under the Statue of Liberty's robe, I’ll admit I was wrong.

Edited to provide an easier source of proof, of which you demand. Classic move Coach, classic.

Here’s something most sane people can agree on. Regardless of the reason, the end of this season was a failure of colossal proportions.
Exactly. I don't know why people are still arguing about what did or did not happen a month ago when none of us can even say who the coach of Marshall's football team will be a month from now.

Highest paid position in the whole publicly-funded university and questions about the status of the position are met with "no comment." It boggles the mind.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Edited to provide an easier source of proof, of which you demand. Classic move Coach, classic.

You’re telling me that in the day and age of cell phones and social media that no one documented these things happening.......

C’mon!

Surely someone with so much access to the players would be able to procure said video.

As soon as you show us video aka “evidence” of these occurrences, I’ll admit I was wrong.
Yeah I’m sure the athletic department will just hand that right over to me! Because they’re always really transparent and forthcoming with information you know...

Why don’t you ask the players involved if this stuff happened? That would be the easier way to get confirmation. Put all those “phone numbers of players” to use and report back.

You’re telling me that in the day and age of cell phones and social media that no one documented these things happening.......

C’mon!

Surely someone with so much access to the players would be able to procure said video.

Let's say a fight occurred between 15 players, and there were a total of 25 players in the parking lot/locker room at the time. Of those not taking part in this fight, do you think any of them would just break out their cell phone and start recording? Of course not. They'd either pick a side to help their friend(s) or they'd immediately try to break up the fight. No teammate would just stand there and record such a bad thing (a large team fight).

Use some common fvcking sense (as soon as you take Shewey's dick out of your mouth).

C’mon!

There was a rumor that a player took a cellphone from his hip pad (or maybe it was his helmet) to try to record it but the phone was too badly damaged from getting crushed at practice to record anything. This is only a rumor though...I can’t confirm this one.

Let's say a fight occurred between 15 players, and there were a total of 25 players in the parking lot/locker room at the time. Of those not taking part in this fight, do you think any of them would just break out their cell phone and start recording? Of course not. They'd either pick a side to help their friend(s) or they'd immediately try to break up the fight. No teammate would just stand there and record such a bad thing (a large team fight).

Use some common fvcking sense (as soon as you take Shewey's dick out of your mouth).

I am using common sense. Phones are attached to these kids' hands at every juncture of their life. I see public fights on social media all the time. Those people aren't jumping in and fighting or trying to break it up all the time. It's no different.

There was a rumor that a player took the cellphone from his hip pad (or maybe it was his helmet) to try to record it but the cellphone was too badly damaged from getting crushed at practice. This is only a rumor though...I can’t confirm this one.

Convenient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT