ADVERTISEMENT

Four Months Until the Election

Roughly four months until the November elections. Anyone want to take a stab at the results? I mean, other than a meltdown occurring on msnbc?

I think anyone paying attention thinks the Dems are gonna lose the House. I thought the Senate would go GOP up until a week or so ago but I’m not so certain after Roe got correctly struck down. The concealed carry ruling isn’t having the effect the left wants it to but man, the left is using Roe to fundraise like homeless at stop signs.

Will the Senate go to the GOP?

ATTN: Displeased Marshall Fans

Are you horrified by this offense? Mesmerized by how it always finds a way to implode? Maybe you love inconsistent special teams play? You feel an urge creeping up on you to not watch the games anymore *maybe*. Well, I have news for you, I bring you a way to bask in the glory of inefficiency, to stand in awe of the constant head scratching mistakes. Come join us, and find solace among the depraved, I introduce to you THE SICKOS COMMITTEE.

Marshall is pitiful

They lookm like a dud. They look worse than Army did against Coastal. Army is not goodm

Did they even prepare?

Coastal isn't worth a shit either. Hell I saw them play..they have a great qb ans about it. Their defense is bad.

Charles Huff and his staff are frustrating. Coastal honest to God is small for a fbs team and they are steam rolling us.

One week we look good the next just horrible.

Tired of hearing how good the sunbelt is. It isn't that good.

We are just that bad and inconsistent

You wait all day to watch this shit and they come out looking lost. Our staff has no idea what the hell they are doing sometimes.

Men’s Soccer Receives No Love

From the NCAA who released their Top 16 teams.
The NCAA DI Men’s Soccer Committee announces its Top-16 teams for results through October 27, 2022.

1. Washington Husky Men's Soccer
2. Kentucky Men's Soccer
3. Duke Men's Soccer
4. Syracuse Men's Soccer
5. Louisville Men's Soccer
6. Stanford Men's Soccer
7. Tulsa Men's Soccer
8. Maryland Men's Soccer
9. SMU Men's Soccer
10. Lipscomb Men's Soccer
11. Virginia Men's Soccer
12. Akron Zips Men's Soccer
13. Cornell University Men's Soccer
14. Portland Pilots Men's Soccer
15. UNCG Men's Soccer
16. Oregon State Men's Soccer

#NCAASoccer

Sup yo

@Aaron Perkins no hiding out after this one bud. Huff isn’t making gains. This team now reminds me of the 2005 version of our Thundering Herd, with an awesome defense. Guidry is the man.

I like Huff, but this is not looking good for the program. The direction of the football program is-none. It’s lost and has no identity. This is a wasted season that had so much promise and hype.

@BleedsGreen33 is it still Chocking Charlie or now “No Luck Chuck” or “What the **** Chuck”

Basketball Team Gets The W

Login to view embedded media
Wasn’t able to attend tonight, so not really sure how we looked
Of note based off the box score (which only shows starters and team overalls)
The Good:
Held UC to 37% on FG
Handlongten with 10 Rebounds
Taylor had 29/6/6 on 5-8 from 3
Kinsey has 20/5/5 on 57% shooting (not fantastic but he shot 42% last year)

The Bad
Curfman was 1-9 from 3 and the team shot 29% from 3 (if you remove Taylor, the team shot 14%)
66% as a team on FTs
Reactions: marshallisqbu

ESPN's Top Match-ups of the Weekend

Coastal Carolina at Marshall (7 p.m., NFL Network). The Sun Belt East remains up for grabs -- SP+ gives Coastal a 32% title chance, Marshall 26%, Appalachian State 23% and Old Dominion 12% -- but the winner here becomes the de facto division favorite. Coastal's offense is still a delight, but Marshall's defense is by far the best the Chanticleers have faced. Current line: Marshall -2.5 (same as on Sunday) | SP+ projection: Marshall by 4.7 | FPI projection: Marshall by 4.8.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT