ADVERTISEMENT

rifle was correct.

He knows the game and knows the industry. We have a group of us that discuss the game and have for years on Pullman. rifle knows the game. He saw it and called it. Michigan, sisterville, rifle and, myself have had good discussion about the game and sports forever.

rifle was right and some people tried to get on him. But, the things he pointed out have come to fruition. Most every one of them.

Special teams tonight. We had a guy line over center giving them a first down and then they score.

Offensive wows. This is just a terrible offensive football team.

Something is amiss. The O-line coach quit a few days after the biggest win in school history and we have gone to pot.

Sometimes you have to take the green glasses off and look at things objectively.

Frankly, if Marshall were franchise and I owned it Huff would be on a real hot seat. He lost the program in short order.

ESPN’s Top 15 College QB’s - 2023 Draft

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/dr...-qb-hot-board-top-15-passers-risers-team-fits

I know, I know. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It would’ve been nice to have landed Bagent. A QB that can play at the next level rather than a QB at his 3rd school that averages 150 yds/gm passing. Oh well, there’s always next year unless someone steps up at QB and in a hurry.

12. Tyson Bagent, Shepherd​

HT: 6-foot-3 | WT: 210 | Class: Senior
Projected range: Late Day 3

The Harlon Hill Trophy winner last season as Division II's most valuable player, Bagent is already getting some buzz as a potential late-round sleeper. He has a polished, over-the-top delivery, he's decisive, and he displays efficient footwork. Bagent has thrown for 2,267 yards, 20 touchdowns and four interceptions while helping the Rams to a 7-0 record. But because of his level of competition, scouts will want to see how he adjusts at a postseason all-star event.

Potential team fit: Washington Commanders. Bagent's throwing profile translates well to Scott Turner's scheme, which features plenty of wide-open sets. The Commanders spent a fifth-round pick on Sam Howell in 2022, and they currently have Carson Wentzand Taylor Heinicke, making for a crowded quarterback room. But if Washington wants to make another late-round dart throw at the position, Bagent could be an option.

Morrissey

Said it after the BG game and have not seen anything to change my mind. Our OL played well under Eddy Morrissey and I've not witnessed the same intensity or consistency since he left. Would like to know what the story really is concerning his leaving. I met him this past summer and was impressed, just as I was by Huff. I left that meeting feeling like the coaching staff was perhaps in the best place they have been in a while.

The Biden Admin is going after Musk for political reasons.

Why? He questions what it is going on in Ukraine and says a deal needs to be reached.

Also, how dare he, has said StarLink cannot continue to provide free satellite comms to Ukraine and the DOD needs to pay for it.

Now the Biden and Dems are after him and his twitter deal and so on.

It is laughable when Dems and Libs called people Fascists. Remember, when they accuse someone of something they are far more guilty of it. But, Jan 6th whining.

Why the hell should he give Ukraine StarLink for free? He has a right to an opinion on the war there. They basicaly fear him because he is a free speech guy and independently wealthy.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT