ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are They Now?

Out of curiosity - anyone know the latest on Jarrod West, Janson Williams and Iran Bennett?

I think someone posted that West was playing pro ball in New Zealand.

West and Williams were two of my favorites - even though they left, i’m hoping for the best for them.

Bennett - just curious to see if he is still pursuing the game of basketball.
Reactions: HerdsHerd

It's a great time to be an international criminal or terrorist...

"The Biden administration has determined that Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, should be granted immunity in a case brought against him by the fiancée of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, whom the administration has said was murdered at the prince's direction."

I was wrong and I’m sorry.

I can remember arguing with members of this board about gay marriage. I took the libertarian position and would argue against those who claimed it was a slippery slope. At the time I believed slippery slope to be a fallacy, but have since been proven wrong.

I’d like to publicly apologize to those of you who have been proven correct.

Login to view embedded media

Trump says Constitution should have been subverted over 2020 election results.

Sorry if Noah.

https://apnews.com/article/social-media-donald-trump-8e6e2f0a092135428c82c0cfa6598444

First, fvck him. I'm beyond done with his antics and ego. Second, why are Dems criticizing him? Hell, they should run him against Biden in the primaries. After all, they've been trying to do away with that pesky old document written by a bunch of white, slave-holding land-owners for decades.

New Baseball stadium question

At the press conference where President Smith and AD Spears announced Gov Justices funding assistance for the stadium it was stated by Spears that a Construction company would be decided on by October and the stadium would be ready for the Spring of 2024. Has this construction company been hired (if so has anyone read who it is)? What work is currently being done at the job site? Has anything happened other than the building that was on site torn down? Has anyone seen any official architectural renderings of what the finished product will entail?

Another Confirmed Visitor This Weekend

HN has learned OT Issiah Walker from Butler JC will be on campus this weekend for an OV.

Walker was originally a 4-star recruit out of high in 2020 who signed with Florida over offers from schools such as Auburn, Florida State, LSU, Penn State and Ohio State.

Walker left Florida after one semester and enrolled at Miami, but never saw the field because of personal problems that took him away from the football program.

Walker spent the past year at Butler CC, where he started on the offensive line at right tackle.

He currently holds offers from USF, FAU, North Texas, Buffalo, WKU, New Mexico State, ULM, Marshall and Akron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT