ADVERTISEMENT

A Story, Part One

. . . I need some guidance going forward from someone who I know won't say anything.

A couple months ago I went with 10 or 11 friends to Hooters to watch MNF. I got there an hour or so late because I went to the MU bball game. When I arrived, all my buddies were telling me how hot our waitress was. So, she comes and takes my order, and starts flirting. She tells me I smell good, yada, yada, and next thing I know, she's sitting there the whole night. This chick is a 9.5. By far the hottest Hooters waitress I've ever seen. One of the hottest chicks I've ever seen in Huntington.

My friends notice, and start telling me to get her number for the game of it, and I thought it would be fun. So, we're about to leave, and everyone is trickling out, and my buddy Mike says, "dude, don't do it. You're going to ask for her number and not call her, then she's going to facebook you or see you somewhere with [wife] and call you out." I thought that was pretty good advice, so I decided not to ask. As Mike and I were leaving, she follows me to the door and asks what kind of cologne I'm wearing. I tell her, and then say "I have it in my car if you want to see it." She says yes and follows me to my car, where she proceeds to ask me when I'm going to call her. Keep in mind that I never wear my wedding ring. I told her that I couldn't call her without her number, and she writes it down. As she's walking away, she says "you don't have a gf, do you?" I say, "no," and drive off.

A few days go by and I never call her. I tell my friend Scott about her, and he happens to be banging another Hooters waitress. He tells her, and she tells his chick, and one thing leads to another and she tells Scott how pissed she is that I didn't call. He also tells her I'm married. She tells him to tell me not to call, that she's no longer interested. So, like a dumbass, I text her.

So, after convincing her that I'm not a pathological cheater, we decide to meet. I'm 100% confident at this point we're going to meet, have sex and I'll never speak to her again, due to circumstances. Well, it didn't work out for me. Turns out she's not a slut, so I had to put in some time to get what I wanted. After a few "dates," she finally gives in on my birthday and has sex with me. Since then, I've been banging her 4-6 times a week, AT MY HOUSE, while [wife] is at work.

Now, a little background on this girl. She's 21, in school at Morehead State, and drives to work at Hooters in Huntington 3 days a week. Seems to be a pretty good girl, and is in the top 3 hottest chicks I've ever ****ed in my life. As is always the case, she tells me that the sex is phenomenal, and she can't get enough of it. We're ****ing for hours, 2-3 times a day, 2-3 times a week. I'm not getting ANY work done. And I'm still ****ing [wife] quite a bit (I can't figure this one out. I feared that I wouldn't).

So here's my dilemma: We're having sex the other day, and she says "I think I'm falling in love with you." Instant flaccidity. I'm like, "whoa!" I think it embarrassed her, because she hasn't mentioned it since. I won't lie -- I really like this chick. Under different circumstances, I would definitely make her a long-termer. But due to my situation, that's obviously not an option. But I don't want to let her go just yet. I really, REALLY enjoy the sex. But I don't want her to fall in love and then do something stupid to jeopardize my marriage.

My goal from the beginning was to **** her for a few months, then tell her [wife] is suspicious, and let her down slowly. I genuinely don't want to hurt her, as I've developed feelings for her, although I'm not as far along as she is.

What should I do?

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest, btw. It sucks keeping it in.

Interesting article focusing on Marshall & UCF

https://969thegame.iheart.com/conte...all-the-need-for-250k-how-ucf-got-to-the-mac/

Discusses the timing of Marshall's days in the MAC, where we were looking to move up in terms of football and UCF's entry into the MAC.

Makes you wonder what could have been with our football program had we continued with hiring the right head coaches and not sticking with and accepting Perkin's favorite thing - mediocrity.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT