ADVERTISEMENT

ChatGPT

In addition to its threat to universities as a whole, AI may displace lawyers and non-interventialist doctors in the near future. ChatGPT just passed the USMLE.

There are going to be some interesting developments with AI and automation, but I'm very fearful of what could go wrong.

COMMITMENT! Coastal Carolina DT Travis Geiger

Travis Geiger has committed to MU.

Geiger left Coastal this year after appearing in all 25 games during the 20 and 21 seasons for CCU.

Geiger played in four games in 2022 before being injured.

Big pickup for MU and huge position of need.

herdman

I'm hoping you will forgive me, but if I'm ever able to afford to go on top dollar vacations to tropical islands, I probably will forego posting here on Pullman Square. Just letting you know, because I'm not going to let everybody know where I'm going prior to going, but will resume posting here upon return. I doubt that will ever happen, but I also won't be able to post much whenever I go down to Amish country. Not much cell service available on the farm, plus I'm usually out there hanging laundry on the clothes lines. They go through a lot of clothes in a day from all that working. Mostly just blue and black garments, but the big women wear those big bloomers. You ever seen them out there hanging on the line?

2023 Schedule

Just a look ahead to next season, the Herd plays in the state of North Carolina (3) times, plays (2) ACC foes - 1 away 1 at home - and hosts JMU, Georgia Southern, a TBD conference team from the west and ODU. Nice story line shaping up with the Herd vs. former QB Wells and Virginia Tech, especially with a win by the guys in green. NC State would appear to be a P5 win ripe for the taking as well, but the portal may help heal some roster losses for the Pack.

Do we have enough pieces coming back to make some noise next year and win at least the East of the SBC? Is 23 a breakout season?

9/9 at ECU
9/16 CCSU.
9/23 Virginia Tech
10/7 at NC St.
JMU
@App
Ga Southern
@GSU
ODU
@So Miss ?
Arkansas St ?

For greed, BC, and even murox (and anybody else that desires to see)

mostly for BC though, as greed continues to lie about BC saying something about preferring the life of dogs over the life of his own mother. in these three threads, you can clearly see that 4-5 years back, greed openly admitted it was murox who made a statement, although the statement wasn't a dog over his own mother, but HIS dog over lives of people in shithole countries, which is something I would do as well, as would pretty much 100% of the world population (less greed).

greed is proven to be a liar, something which most of us already knew.

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/trump-on-columbus-day.40903/

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/looks-like-omar-may-the-first-to-go-down.46272/

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...-for-junior-to-lawyer-up-big-time-yuge.34054/

Upcoming ULM

Record 5-3 places them in second tier of conference teams, tied with Troy & Georgia Southern. Their best Sun Belt win was a 72-59 win over Ga. Southern.

They have built their record by beating up on the bottom-feeders…2 wins over 3-5 Texas State, and wins over 2-6 Georgia State and a 1-7 Arkansas State team.

Barring a total collapse we should send these guys on their way with their 4th loss…GO HERD.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT