ADVERTISEMENT

*Warning non-political post re: SiriusXM ®

Started to post this as a reply to @Raoul Duke MU in a different thread, but decided the board and the bored could use a new topic of discussion.

I just called those SiriusXM fvckers today to negotiate another year of service. I have the platinum plan for $107/yr before taxes and bullshit fees. Honestly, I do far less driving these days post COVID, so I should just get rid of it but radio stations in Columbus are garbage for the most part, so gives me variety.

I also have YouTube Music as part of my YouTube premium subscription - that's worth its weight in gold to avoid ads. It's not as intuitive with creating radio stations as Prime Music but Amazon can go to hell. They used to give you a lot of music options as a Prime member but nowadays being a Prime member hardly means shit other than free shipping. Hell they deliver to every home on my street, and it's their own delivery service so their actual cost for shipping and delivery is obviously low.

What plan and price have you guys negotiated? Still using it? What other music streaming do you use instead and/or recommend?

Mush rambles on about needing F15's to take on the govt.

He has started that nonsense again. It is like the dude is trying to threaten the American people. That and he is the dumbest person to hold the office. He is literally a Mush Brain.

Mush Brain was originally reserved for school aged children, brains of Mush. But, Biden is on that level or worse. The man is really a Mush Brain.
Reactions: thunderscope
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT