ADVERTISEMENT

Oh hell yeah.

The only thing better than enjoying a morning sh*t while reading Murox (peace be upon him) beat the brakes off of Rifle, is Trump and his overnight dragging of all his personal and political enemies on Twitter.

I most solemnly and sincerely stand in solidarity with his return, and with Marshall fans in accordance with upholding western values.

Did another country just tell the U.S. (Mush Biden) to F...Off?

And to think, I thought Mush was going to improve our standing in the world...

The Wall Street Journal reported that South Africa's defense minister told the paper that Washington "threatens Africa, not just South Africa, of having anything that is even smelling of Russia."

When Mush Brain is dead and gone, the ramifications of his foreign policy incompetence will be never ending.

Went to the credit union today and tried to complete a simple transaction.

Had to go the the credit union to complete a simple 300 dollar transaction. Not my normal financial institution but, the wife uses it. The lady working there was wearing plastic gloves and had a mask on and it was tight or something or maybe double masked. Couldn't understand her. She sounded like the teacher on Charlie Brown. It was becoming a pain in the rectoral cavity and just plain rude and aggravating.

Still wearing that useless face diaper. I swear if it would have been my main bank, I would have been tempted to withdraw all my money out of it. I finally told her she was hard to understand and turned my ear sideways to try to understand her.

Why? Why are people still doing this? Sounded like a muffled mouth full of marbles.

If you are still that scared of whatever to wear that damn mask and are working as a teller and you think you might die then give it up. Just give it up. Does she think that two cent mask is going to save her?

At one point, I just walked outside and went to their damn ATM machine and got 300 bucks out and walked back in and handed it to her. Just said hold on. Wife still at the window and walked through the damn drive though and put my card in the drive up ATM and got the money and walked back in the lobby with it.

Give it a rest people!

Marshall Drops In Moody's Ranking

Brad Smith's thoughts on it..

“This is not merely a turnaround. We must undergo a transformation,” Smith said in the announcement. “We are in the process of finalizing this draft strategic plan and, in the next month or so, will be circulating the document to the broader campus community for understanding, questions and final input.”

IMO we have the best guy imaginable to handle this type of situation.

Any of you B!tches have Starlink internet?

Looking in your general direction @WV-FAN cause I know where your abode is. I got it about a month ago under the “best effort” (full residential not available just yet in my part of southern Ohio and on wait list for 1.5 years) and I’ve been extremely pleased with it. I have to use Microsoft teams to do video meetings etc and have been able to stream whatever I wanted. I stiff armed huges net and DSL because they are just substandard.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT