ADVERTISEMENT

÷

Are you listening to Ed Sheeran?
May 2014, I remember when Taylor texted me saying "hey, if you're coming out to the show and saying hi to Austin Mahone and FGL, then I want you to take a minute to meet my new friend, Ed. He is incredibly talented and about to blow up." I had heard of one of his songs, but didn't know him by name. She said he was a huge rap fan and was familiar with my work.

My girlfriend and I arrived late to the show and missed Austin's and FGL's performance, but they were still around, so we went back to say hi. As a result, we missed Ed's performance, but Taylor had a minute to introduce us before she went to prep for her performance. She then left us in his dressing room, where we spent about 20 minutes listening to some of his new work.

Good chap, down-to-earth, but we never linked up again after a few email exchanges.

Reactions: ohio herd
May 2014, I remember when Taylor texted me saying "hey, if you're coming out to the show and saying hi to Austin Mahone and FGL, then I want you to take a minute to meet my new friend, Ed. He is incredibly talented and about to blow up." I had heard of one of his songs, but didn't know him by name. She said he was a huge rap fan and was familiar with my work.

My girlfriend and I arrived late to the show and missed Austin's and FGL's performance, but they were still around, so we went back to say hi. As a result, we missed Ed's performance, but Taylor had a minute to introduce us before she went to prep for her performance. She then left us in his dressing room, where we spent about 20 minutes listening to some of his new work.

Good chap, down-to-earth, but we never linked up again after a few email exchanges.

Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT