ADVERTISEMENT

A scientologist, Catholic, and a Mormon

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006

A Scientologist, a Catholic, and a Mormon are talking about their families.​

The Scientologist jokes, "I've got 4 kids. One more and I'll have a basketball team!" The Catholic joins in and says, "Well I've got 10 kids, and one more I'll have a football team!". The Mormon speaks up and deadpans. "I've got 17 wives. One more and I'll have a golf course."

What colors do you idiots see when when you go on your stupid trips? Whatever they are, they must be addictive.

A Scientologist, a Catholic, and a Mormon are talking about their families.​

The Scientologist jokes, "I've got 4 kids. One more and I'll have a basketball team!" The Catholic joins in and says, "Well I've got 10 kids, and one more I'll have a football team!". The Mormon speaks up and deadpans. "I've got 17 wives. One more and I'll have a golf course."
jXRfVBT1dlgF4J-LhNYtmDLyjAE=.gif

Yes, that is why I used the past tense.

I'm genuinely curious how that was. I'm too old now for that shit, so I have to experience it through others.
Appx 8 hour adrenaline rush with enhanced visual colors and almost everything seemed like a very happy adventure. :) And I could drink alcohol like a fish without getting sick. Once I was drinking tequila and chasing it with beer.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT