ADVERTISEMENT

Acosta is back in

lol, like he'll be granted an opportunity to ask a question anytime soon . . .
Exactly. The White House is under zero obligation to call on him. In fact, they were under zero obligation to call on him to begin all this in the first place.

LOL! You think Trump is going to ignore him? This is the shit Trump loves.
lol roflmao gtfo you think he won't? what do you think is going to get to jimbo the most? trump will look at him and skip right over him just to piss him off. hide and watch.

lol roflmao gtfo you think he won't? what do you think is going to get to jimbo the most? trump will look at him and skip right over him just to piss him off. hide and watch.

Puh-leeze, bitch. You are one dumb motherfvcker.....Trump could have always ignored him just to piss him off, Trump has never liked Acosta. Personally, I hope they throw hands.

CNN's own president has stated the reason they run so many Trump stories is they lose their audience when they don't. CNN couldn't be happier this is happening.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
All ipas suck

What do you drink, Schlitz?

My favorite style is probably Hefeweizen, but it seems like there are fewer than a dozen really good ones made in the USA...most I have tried or missing a little thing here and there. I swear by Weihenstephaner. There is a very small brewery here that makes an excellent one, but they only bottle for a few local stores.

Source, please.
From a recent Vanity Fair article:

Weeks before that exchange, Zucker was on the phone talking about why Trump sucks up so much of CNN’s oxygen. “People say all the time, ‘Oh, I don’t want to talk about Trump. I’ve had too much Trump,’ ” he told me. “And yet at the end of the day, all they want to do is talk about Trump. We’ve seen that, anytime you break away from the Trump story and cover other events in this era, the audience goes away. So we know that, right now, Donald Trump dominates.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/inside-the-trump-gold-rush-at-cnn

Reactions: Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

My favorite style is probably Hefeweizen, but it seems like there are fewer than a dozen really good ones made in the USA...most I have tried or missing a little thing here and there. I swear by Weihenstephaner. There is a very small brewery here that makes an excellent one, but they only bottle for a few local stores.
you and your got damn pinky raising queer beers can suck a dick. judas priest, after a 6'r of that rotgut shit, ya can't remember what the hell it taste like, anyhoo . . . and this is coming from someone who put away 22 mich ultra's last saturday afternoon and remembers everything that occurred before/during/after very last beer.

white trash, it is, i guess.

for real, doe, i enjoy the hell out of any kind of beer, especially IPA's, anything with some taste. i only drink those in pairs, trips at most, as anymore will do exactly what i stated in post. not bragging, my liver may be complaining, but the 22 is no bullshit. surprised the hell out of myself when i reached in fridge for one sunday morning to make a redeye for breakfast and there was only two left. thought to myself, "damn, i still got it." lol
i like cheap ass shit like sclitz and pbr, too. imnsho, shit like that and miller high life has the taste/fragrance of what a real beer is suppose to taste/smell like. the fact that those are the brands i started on at age 13 or 14 is probably why.

I didn’t even know they still made schlitz. I agree on the Hefeweizen.

12 pack of Hopslam.
True story. Took a 6-pack down to WV in July, along with 40 or so other beers. Pulled into Fayetteville about 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and my old drinking buddy stopped over, and we split the sixpack of Hopslam, and smoked a bowl, and we was both fvcked up by 3:30. I have a six in the fridge, but I won't drink them past 8 o'clock at night, or I'll wake up walking sideways next morning and praying to God I'll never drink again if he helps me make it through the morning.

Have you tried Devil Anse IPA from Greenbriar Valley Brewing?

Yes, I picked up a sixer last time I was in Huntington for a night. I think it is very good, could use a little more malt for balance.

My beer pallet isn't quite educated enough to go too in depth on balance, etc. Although I do tend to think some IPAs go way too overboard with the Hops trying to stand out.

But to your point on the # of truly good IPAs. While I generally like them, id never tried one that I thought was super memorable until Devil Anse. It's easily my #1 choice right now when available.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Trump is a vindictive asshole. He will put Acosta seated in the very back and assign a secret service agent to stand in front of him, constantly blocking his view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT