ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's granddaughter.

yep, wow. don't care who ya are, that's pure unadulterated horse shit. the girl has never met her dad nor her grandfather. she knows her father is a crackhead, knows her grandfather is potus, and will learn that she'll never be good enough to be a biden. she'll be a better person for it in the long run, though.

pure pieces of shit, the entire biden family.

Wow. What a terrible way to treat a kid.
The kid didn't ask for the situation. They don't even acknowledge the kid. Disgusting.

What a corrupt family.
I can’t wait to hear the story in about 17 years when she’s giving me a lap dance.

I had a really good idea- I would make posts about topics and share my opinion. Then, you deplorables can steal those posts, start a thread about the topic I posted, and keep the same opinion as me.

But I don’t need to post about that really good idea, because it looks like you guys are already doing that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Self-Righteous clown!

It's been all over the news (Fox News), since the other networks avoid this topic like the plague.

Reactions: 19MU88
The mother of that kid 100% was looking to ride the gravy train. Water found its level.
I'm sure, but meanwhile the child is being used as a pawn and only understands that she has a father, grandfather and a slew of other family members who want nothing to do with her, even though all she did wrong was to exist.

Hey @extragreen you think maybe they should ask the girl if she wants to be a boy? Surely she's able to make that decision by now? I mean if she can speak it, she should be able to have her body mutilated, based on your cult's narrative.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I'm sure, but meanwhile the child is being used as a pawn and only understands that she has a father, grandfather and a slew of other family members who want nothing to do with her, even though all she did wrong was to exist.

Hey @extragreen you think maybe they should ask the girl if she wants to be a boy? Surely she's able to make that decision by now? I mean if she can speak it, she should be able to have her body mutilated, based on your cult's narrative.
Perhaps another tax cut for the rich would cure all the U S problems. Idiot.

Own up and be men about it.
Agreed. That’s exactly what you said regarding Herschel Walker, too, right? No? You didn’t say a thing? Shocker.

Agreed. That’s exactly what you said regarding Arnold, too, right? No? You didn’t say a thing? Shocker.

Shut up, hypocrite.

There is one person on this board who railed against both Herschel and the Bidens on this.

Agreed. That’s exactly what you said regarding Herschel Walker, too, right? No? You didn’t say a thing? Shocker.

Agreed. That’s exactly what you said regarding Arnold, too, right? No? You didn’t say a thing? Shocker.

Shut up, hypocrite.

There is one person on this board who railed against both Herschel and the Bidens on this.
I don't remember being presented the question. Who's Arnold? The actor? If do I don't even claim him as a republican.

And didn't herschel acknowledge his children?

Biden is a piece of shit. All of them are.

And didn't herschel acknowledge his children?
I pointed that out on here years ago. You didn’t just sit silent. You actually defended the guy as a politician. Hypocrisy.

Herschel and Arnold are irrelevant here. We are discussing POTATUS
Let’s think about this, grunt: I bring up the grandchild situation on the board and criticize Biden. Herdman steals the topic and criticizes Biden. I point out that HerMan doesn’t have a leg to stand on considering he gave his own party free passes over the exact same thing. Yet I, the one who wasn’t a hypocrite and criticized those from both parties, is being told we can only focus on one party on this?

Do you guys purposely try to look like morons?

I pointed that out on here years ago. You didn’t just sit silent. You actually defended the guy as a politician. Hypocrisy.

Let’s think about this, grunt: I bring up the grandchild situation on the board and criticize Biden. Herdman steals the topic and criticizes Biden. I point out that HerMan doesn’t have a leg to stand on considering he gave his own party free passes over the exact same thing. Yet I, the one who wasn’t a hypocrite and criticized those from both parties, is being told we can only focus on one party on this?

Do you guys purposely try to look like morons?
I’ve been gone for a week plus for the most part and saw the headline. If you acknowledged it first and said it was bad on Biden that’s good work. Arnold’s kid was much older when that story came out. It was obvious who’s kid he was just a shade darker. I believe they have made up over the years and have somewhat of a decent relationship.

I've read about this, but decided to see what the right-wing nut media says about it....Jesus Christ, what is wrong with Fox? Flat out calling the mother an ex-stripper right in the headline, they might as well call her a whore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...r-do-major-psychological-harm-experts-say.amp

The funny part of this is the mother and her family are Trump loving nuts, their attorneys are Trump loving nuts...but they still call her a whore, because they think that somehow makes a crackhead that won't acknowledge his offspring look even worse.

I've read about this, but decided to see what the right-wing nut media says about it....Jesus Christ, what is wrong with Fox? Flat out calling the mother an ex-stripper right in the headline, they might as well call her a whore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...r-do-major-psychological-harm-experts-say.amp

The funny part of this is the mother and her family are Trump loving nuts, their attorneys are Trump loving nuts...but they still call her a whore, because they think that somehow makes a crackhead that won't acknowledge his offspring look even worse.
How is what party they are related to the topic at hand?

How is what party they are related to the topic at hand?
I just find it odd, Fox called one of their flock a whore for cheap points against the Bidens. Goddamn, you don't attack your customers. WHITE TRASH STRIPPER WHORE IS MOTHER OF BIDEN BABY. I mean, that is what the Murdochs actually think of you rubes, that you're all trash,but shit man you don't put it in the headlines.

As for the actual saga here, sure there are politics surrounding it. Why else would she hire a Trump campaign attorney? Instead of an attorney that specializes in paternity/child support law? Then again, perhaps he actually does specialize in that, and the Trump campaign needed a paternity lawyer....which wouldn't shock me one bit. She's trotting the kid out with a fvxking Air Force One hat on...all of it seems kinda odd, and the politics getting injected are on purpose and the choice of her and her family. None of this good for the kid, on either side.

Hunter is garbage, no doubt. I kinda feel bad for Joe on this. Paternal grandparents very often get the rotten end of these messes. There's lawyers involved. Add in the politics her and her family chose to inject into the situation, it's weird. Do we know if the mother wants Joe to be an active grandfather? It's up to her at this time. I take it she sure as hell doesn't want Hunter involved.

Why? Joe was probably never around or gave a damn in the formative years. End result is he “raised” an entitled son who turned out to be a piece of shit. Isn’t his daughter fvcked up too?
Hopefully she didn't drop the soap in the shower.

I kinda feel bad for Joe on this.e
The absurdity of the mental gymnastics you have to engage in to come to this conclusion is mind-boggling. Wtf has happened to you? Where did the mean orange man touch you to bring you to the point that you've abandoned all common sense? You used to bring decent insight to the board. Now you're just a hack like Extra.

The absurdity of the mental gymnastics you have to engage in to come to this conclusion is mind-boggling. Wtf has happened to you? Where did the mean orange man touch you to bring you to the point that you've abandoned all common sense? You used to bring decent insight to the board. Now you're just a hack like Extra.
You're a lying idiot.

I just find it odd, Fox called one of their flock a whore for cheap points against the Bidens. Goddamn, you don't attack your customers. WHITE TRASH STRIPPER WHORE IS MOTHER OF BIDEN BABY. I mean, that is what the Murdochs actually think of you rubes, that you're all trash,but shit man you don't put it in the headlines.

As for the actual saga here, sure there are politics surrounding it. Why else would she hire a Trump campaign attorney? Instead of an attorney that specializes in paternity/child support law? Then again, perhaps he actually does specialize in that, and the Trump campaign needed a paternity lawyer....which wouldn't shock me one bit. She's trotting the kid out with a fvxking Air Force One hat on...all of it seems kinda odd, and the politics getting injected are on purpose and the choice of her and her family. None of this good for the kid, on either side.

Hunter is garbage, no doubt. I kinda feel bad for Joe on this. Paternal grandparents very often get the rotten end of these messes. There's lawyers involved. Add in the politics her and her family chose to inject into the situation, it's weird. Do we know if the mother wants Joe to be an active grandfather? It's up to her at this time. I take it she sure as hell doesn't want Hunter involved.
Fox has my permission to call @mlblack16. and @WV-FAN whores

The absurdity of the mental gymnastics you have to engage in to come to this conclusion is mind-boggling. Wtf has happened to you?
More like what the fvck happened to you.

Joe's crackhead son knocked up a goddamn stripper (which, let's be real, means she is probably a crackhead too that's how strippers usually roll), then her daddy hires, of all attorneys available, fvckin' one of Trump's attorneys, which should be a big clue to the non-stupid (so forget most of you getting this) that the family doesn't give one shit about Joe having a relationship with this grandchild...nope, they are out to not only fvck Hunter (I'm cool with that, get that $$$ for the stripper kid) but also are looking to fvck Joe (c'mon). Seriously, if this were your daughter, and more importantly your granddaughter, would you inject politics in this? Women are stupid and vindictive, I expect as much, but granddad should know better and only care about the kid. Keep that shit on the lowdown, kid will be in school in a couple years and the other kids are gonna know her biological dad is a crackhead and her mom is a goddamn stripper, because every fvxking person in America now knows....Jesus Christ.

@ThunderCat98 speaking of attorneys, Hunter's lawyer in this child support stuff is Abbe Lowell....there's someone that has been around all kinds of crazy political shit lol. And has represented Jared Kushner as well as was investigated for maybe trying to arrange someone buying a pardon from Trump! It's a small world after all! And we are too poor to be in it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Or maybe Hunter just really likes crack cocaine. Because, well, it's cocaine.
No. I’m going with Joe really liked his other son better and largely paid little attention to Hunter and preferred hanging with the daughter in the shower. Neglect is a powerful fuel for gaining dad’s attention anyway he can get it. Joe Mush is an arrogant, dismissive bastard. The schtick that he some kind of warm hearted family man is hilarious

No. I’m going with Joe really liked his other son better and largely paid little attention to Hunter and preferred hanging with the daughter in the shower. Neglect is a powerful fuel for gaining dad’s attention anyway he can get it. Joe Mush is an arrogant, dismissive bastard. The schtick that he some kind of warm hearted family man is hilarious
Good to see you buy into the liberal theories of addiction, that it's all someone else's fault.

The Biden's don't want to acknoweldge the girl because she is not one of them and Hunter has always been shown favor and has had many things covered up. The dude was banging his dead brother's wife for crying out loud and the family rolls with it. They are really not good people. They are just being assholes not claiming the girl which can be done without claiming her mother. They could have least in some regard and with some open arms acknowledged the girl but chose this path. Joe is the freakin' president of the USA and they all act like it. Well, your ****ed up son knocked the woman up and it is his kid. Could have been at least a better story but they are acting like a bunch of trash. It happens so, why not take care of it the best you can? Damn, you are the first family. Hell, the press probably would eat it up because you are a Democrat.

Joe's crackhead son knocked up a goddamn stripper (which, let's be real, means she is probably a crackhead too that's how strippers usually roll), then her daddy hires, of all attorneys available, fvckin' one of Trump's attorneys, which should be a big clue to the non-stupid (so forget most of you getting this) that the family doesn't give one shit about Joe having a relationship with this grandchild...nope, they are out to not only fvck Hunter (I'm cool with that, get that $$$ for the stripper kid) but also are looking to fvck Joe (c'mon). Seriously, if this were your daughter, and more importantly your granddaughter, would you inject politics in this? Women are stupid and vindictive, I expect as much, but granddad should know better and only care about the kid. Keep that shit on the lowdown, kid will be in school in a couple years and the other kids are gonna know her biological dad is a crackhead and her mom is a goddamn stripper, because every fvxking person in America now knows....Jesus Christ.
Did a crocodile with tears in its eyes write this?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT