ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's granddaughter.

So your point is that samspinner's brother didn't care at all about his kid.
Considering Swimmers brother did in fact take the child and care for the child I would say that’s not the case at all. Considering the Biden’s are ducking their responsibility, I would say your answer to my question you avoided is “yes, they don’t care” (based on what you have claimed above)

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I've done a thorough review of this thread, and I've determined that the question is fair.

Holding somebody's feet to the fire means to force somebody to do something and/or hold them accountable to do something. If somebody is already willing to do something, you don't have to force them to do it. Think about it: Do any of us have to force Herdman's slvt daughter to blow us? Nope, because she is already willing to do it without having to be forced. Does anybody have to force '429 to give oiled-up body rubs to prepubescent boys? Nope, because he has a strong desire to do that already.

So based on Swimmer's initial statement, the question was fair. He can simply say "it was not the best phrase of words to use which didn't necessarily represent my brother's desire to fulfill that role. I should have said 'my brother stepped up to the plate and was willing to fulfill his fatherhood responsibilities, but my parents would have given him no other choice regardless'."

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I've done a thorough review of this thread, and I've determined that the question is fair.

Holding somebody's feet to the fire means to force somebody to do something and/or hold them accountable to do something. If somebody is already willing to do something, you don't have to force them to do it. Think about it: Do any of us have to force Herdman's slvt daughter to blow us? Nope, because she is already willing to do it without having to be forced. Does anybody have to force '429 to give oiled-up body rubs to prepubescent boys? Nope, because he has a strong desire to do that already.

So based on Swimmer's initial statement, the question was fair. He can simply say "it was not the best phrase of words to use which didn't necessarily represent my brother's desire to fulfill that role. I should have said 'my brother stepped up to the plate and was willing to fulfill his fatherhood responsibilities, but my parents would have given him no other choice regardless'."
I was starting to think only righty's were capable of common sense on this, rifle.

The concern my brother (& entire family) had was being tied to the train-wreck of a mom/person for 18 years, not my brother being a parent. But being a parent with her. The day an absolute trainwreck shows up at your home & tells you she's pregnant, for that one day I think it's okay to be shellshocked.

I've stated in this very thread Navy Joan's mom was 100% looking to get paid. To an extent I get why the Bidens would be standoffish - but completely baffled as to why they act like the child doesn't even exist. Politico (I think) was reporting that it's a rule in the WH to never mention the kid's name either. I don't expect them to hang a giant picture up, although it is their grandkid so it wouldn't be out of the question. But to completely ignore it is just baffling.

He still cared though. They could hold his feet to the fire, but if he didn't care he still could have not taken responsibiiity. He didn't mention his brothers age, but I am guessing he was a young man when he got the woman pregnant. Sounds like his parents did the correct thing and said take care of your responsibility. He could have just said screw it even after parental guidance.

In the case of Mush Biden III, I don't get the Biden's logic here. Would have made them loon better to acknowledge it. Hunter could pay his responsibilty in terms of child support. They could get enough money through their "stuff" and laundering to write bimbo whore mom a check to shut up and be silent with a NDA agreement. Here is a check, shut up, and we acknowledge the kid. Would have made a whole lot more sense even from a PR perspective. Of course, his family gets a pass from the press.

Go for it.
In the meantime sam's brother has already had his feet held to the fire and was given no choice by his parents.
That's dumb. He had a choice. I can hold someones feet to the fire by telling them what is the right thing to do, for example. in 18 years he could have walked away.

If you don’t have greed on ignore, do it for one day & read the board to see what I’m seeing. Then you’ll understand why I keep him/her on ignore
You don't like being called out as a stupid liar, liar. Easy solution: don't lie and be stupid.

If you don’t have greed on ignore, do it for one day & read the board to see what I’m seeing. Then you’ll understand why I keep him/her on ignore
He did for a while and it was great. Threads were 1/4 in length compared to now, but for some reason herdman just can't resist and continues with his pointless banter with Greed.

It should be clear to all by now that Greed is not here to have normal discussion.

^^^Look, it's another con calling samspinner a liar.
Again, the context of the comment alludes your infantile brain. Everyone has a choice. For Swimmer's family..."they didn't have a choice" but to take care and love the child. It appears, by what Swimmer has written, it's what they believed needed to be done, period.

The Biden's chose to cowardly sweep it under the rug, hope no one reported on the matter, hide from responsibility or acknowledge their child/grandchild, because they know rube-losers like you wouldn't hold their feet to the fire and refuse to acknowledge their typical failings.

Again, the context of the comment alludes your infantile brain. Everyone has a choice. For Swimmer's family..."they didn't have a choice" but to take care and love the child. It appears, by what Swimmer has written, it's what they believed needed to be done, period.

The Biden's chose to cowardly sweep it under the rug, hope no one reported on the matter, hide from responsibility or acknowledge their child/grandchild, because they know rube-losers like you wouldn't hold their feet to the fire and refuse to acknowledge their typical failings.
^^phlegmwad the liar continuing to call samspinner a liar.

This is correct. SS used a phrase that probably didn't accurately reflect what he was trying to convey. Greed takes this and runs with it as a misplaced attempt at a "gotcha" (which he does a lot).

^^phlegmwad the liar continuing to call samspinner a liar.
bryan cranston coward GIF

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT