ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's granddaughter.

So parents don't hold their kids feet to the fire to teach them?
Is the feet to the fire comment in reference to my brother? Sorry, I'm piecing together responses because I keep greed on ignore (if he/she's gotten better about just parroting responses or insulting people to try & make things about them him/her, let me know.)
When I say trainwreck, I mean train-effing-wreck. My parents sat my brother down the day after she announced she was pregnant & basically laid out a plan to go for custody as soon as the kid was born to protect it & get it out of bad situation, which he eventually got. It's crazy in WV - when a dad actually wants custody & is clearly the better option, no matter how many contempt orders, no shows, etc... the courts fight dads in this state.

Talk to any guy who actually fights for his kid & you'll get pretty much the same assessment.

Is the feet to the fire comment in reference to my brother? Sorry, I'm piecing together responses because I keep greed on ignore (if he/she's gotten better about just parroting responses or insulting people to try & make things about them him/her, let me know.)
When I say trainwreck, I mean train-effing-wreck. My parents sat my brother down the day after she announced she was pregnant & basically laid out a plan to go for custody as soon as the kid was born to protect it & get it out of bad situation, which he eventually got. It's crazy in WV - when a dad actually wants custody & is clearly the better option, no matter how many contempt orders, no shows, etc... the courts fight dads in this state.

Talk to any guy who actually fights for his kid & you'll get pretty much the same assessment.
Greed is being an idiot again.

Reactions: 19MU88
Yet another instance of Greed taking a comment intentionally out of context in a terribly poor attempt to play “gotcha”.
As usual, he’s showing just how dumb he is.

He’s probably mad Swimmer’s son took part in the child’s life and the baby wasn’t aborted.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yet another instance of Greed taking a comment intentionally out of context in a terribly poor attempt to play “gotcha”.

He’s probably mad Swimmer’s brother took part in the child’s life and the baby wasn’t aborted.
How can any rational person misunderstand "Because it wasn't the kid's fault, both my parents held my brother's feet to the fire & didn't give him a choice but to be a father who actually gave a shit about his kid & be a man" - it's a comment about good parents extolling values upon their kids to help them also be a good parent. If someone isn't capable of understanding that (or maybe came from a household that doesn't value good parenting) maybe it's a confusing concept?

How can any rational person misunderstand "Because it wasn't the kid's fault, both my parents held my brother's feet to the fire & didn't give him a choice but to be a father who actually gave a shit about his kid & be a man" - it's a comment about good parents extolling values upon their kids to help them also be a good parent. If someone isn't capable of understanding that (or maybe came from a household that doesn't value good parenting) maybe it's a confusing concept?
Key word "rational". you are not discussing this with a rational person.

He’s probably mad Swimmer’s son took part in the child’s life and the baby wasn’t aborted.
You evidently believe samspinner and oath breaker are not smart enough to answer uncomplicated questions. You're correct in that belief, but you don't help their cause as you're just as much of a lying idiot as they are.

It's like your 99% of all retail workers are part time.

It's like WV-LIARFAN claiming his family member was having the best year ever due to his orange jesus economic policy, when not a single trumptardian economic policy was in effect.

But let's give lying sam another chance. I'm not asking about his PARENTS, I'm asking WHY they had to hold his brother's feet to the fire if their son cared about the child.

"feet to the fire": to pressure someone to do something, to hold someone accountable, to force someone to comply.

Pressure someone to consent to or undertake something

To maintain personal, social, political, or legal pressure on someone in order to induce him or her to comply with one's desires

To put pressure on one to do, say, or consent to something.

So, sam, you going to continue to run from the question while pretending not to read what I post?

I'm asking WHY they had to hold his brother's feet to the fire if their son cared about the child.
I hold my kids accountable all the time. I challenge them all the time. Even if I know they want or are attempting to accomplish something. It's not hard to understand what Swimmer was saying. Seriously, you are a moron.

I thought you used to coach kids...or was that a lie too?

I hold my kids accountable all the time. I challenge them all the time. Even if I know they want or are attempting to accomplish something. It's not hard to understand what Swimmer was saying. Seriously, you are a moron.

I seriously don't get the misunderstanding here. What is the issue? Explain it to me like I'm someone who has greed on Ignore.

You're an idiot and liar. When you don't comprehend the question, don't attempt to answer it.

I seriously don't get the misunderstanding here. What is the issue? Explain it to me like I'm someone who has greed on Ignore.
Apparently, Greed never talked to his kids, never coached them, never encouraged them, never challenged them, never reminded them they are accountable for their actions. (We already know that was the case for his former employees)

Apparently, Greed never talked to his kids, never coached them, never encouraged them, never challenged them, never reminded them they are accountable for their actions. (We already know that was the case for his former employees)
That's not what "held his feet to the fire" means. Idiot. Like I said, don't attempt to answer questions you can't comprehend.

That's not what "held his feet to the fire" means
sure it can.

If we hold Joe Mush's "feet to the fire" to do one of his campaign promises...are you saying we need to assume he was lying and not intending to do what he said he wanted to do??

You would do that if it seems he's unwilling or hesitant to keep his promise. Idiot
So, in your world you cant be "hesitant" about making a tough decision that ultimately is a good long term decision that reaps benefits? In the case of Swimmer's brother... hesitant about being a young single dad, but knowing you would love the child regardless of all other issues surrounding being a parent?

So, in your world you cant be "hesitant" about making a tough decision that ultimately is a good long term decision that reaps benefits? In the case of Swimmer's brother... hesitant about being a young single dad, but knowing you would love the child regardless of all other issues surrounding being a parent?
This is comical - it’s seriously all over the term “held his feet to the fire”? Is he/she aware the train wreck isn’t an actual wrecked train or that my parents don’t look like actual bank vaults?
Let's say someone's wife got knocked up by a bull. Three weeks after the cuck watched it happen, his wife called the bull & told him she was pregnant. That bull wouldn't be thrilled about it but if his parents raised him to do the right thing, he knows what he would have to do. Especially in 8 months when the kid is to be born.

Reactions: alphasig1053
So, in your world you cant be "hesitant" about making a tough decision that ultimately is a good long term decision that reaps benefits?
If someone is "hesitant" you don't know what they're going to decide. That's the reason you "hold their feet to the fire" and as oathbreaker jr chimed in...HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE (to make someone responsible for what they do)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT