ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Walton on Mike, Dan, amd bathing in WV dirt

He's getting into Harry Carey (the final couple of years) territory... Stories that start with no destination.

Glad Marshall got a mention though.

I wonder sometimes if HE knows what he is talking about, let alone the fans understanding his comments. I like now and then rather than just a verbal radio broadcast type announcer who does TV.

Seems as if the D’Antoni’s know A thing or two about synergy, symmetry and harmonic conversions all rolled into one...

keep up the good work!

He's getting into Harry Carey (the final couple of years) territory... Stories that start with no destination.

Glad Marshall got a mention though.
lol
Difference is Harry Carey was blitzed drunk most of the time.
Walton I believe is conscious of what he's saying, lol!!

Tried to watch a tourney game he was doing a night or two ago. Man NEVER shuts up even though he is not the play-by-play guy. Most of everything he tries to describe happening on the floor he seems to want to relate to himself or something in his playing career, IMO.

He seems determined to replace Vitale as the MAIN non stop diarrhea mouth college TV analyst!!

Tried to watch a tourney game he was doing a night or two ago. Man NEVER shuts up even though he is not the play-by-play guy. Most of everything he tries to describe happening on the floor he seems to want to relate to himself or something in his playing career, IMO.

He seems determined to replace Vitale as the MAIN non stop diarrhea mouth college TV analyst!!

Diarrhea of the Mouth Commentators:

Bill Walton
Joe Theisman
Joe Morgan
Chris Berman
Dick Vitale

Abomination of Everything That is Sacred:

Pam Ward

"Walton is a big time liberal" .......and your point is ?

How does that relate to basketball? He doesn't like a "conservative type" of play?

Reactions: lexkyherdfan
I guess we should get rid of all the immigrants playing basketball.....they are all part of secret cell units to take us down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT