ADVERTISEMENT

Consumer Prices Up 6.8%, It's the highest inflation rate since 1982

So, by asking that question you've admitted you understood my point, and you simply, and I mean simply, choose to ignore it like a good little simpleton.
You didn't have a point other than you are stupid. Seriously. You are f'ing stupid.

Because the president asked them for commitments to do that
No. They took on the additional responsibility of expanded logistics because THEY WANT TO SELL THEIR GOODS. Period.

You didn't have a point other than you are stupid. Seriously. You are f'ing stupid.

No. They took on the additional responsibility of expanded logistics because THEY WANT TO SELL THEIR GOODS. Period.
hahhaa, he thinks they are holding out.

I just got off the phone checking on orders. Point blank if we have it it gets shipped from our warehouse to your warehouse, period. The stuff that is not being shipped is because we don't have it here because of supply chain problems. End of story. We are all in to make money not sit on orders.

Reactions: Jartard
hahhaa, he thinks they are holding out.

I just got off the phone checking on orders. Point blank if we have it it gets shipped from our warehouse to your warehouse, period. The stuff that is not being shipped is because we don't have it here because of supply chain problems. End of story. We are all in to make money not sit on orders.
Are you sure? The buffoon out Wayne says CEOs dont want to sell their products.

Has WalMart and Home Depot put their cashiers and stockers on commission? Hey boys and girls, you get paid by the number of boxes you stock on a shift. or better yet, if the store has a slow day you might not get paid.
Not to make any particular point but in the bread industry at least it’s the manufacturer who stocks the shelves and many of them are paid on commission.

Not to make any particular point but in the bread industry at least it’s the manufacturer who stocks the shelves and many of them are paid on commission.
Yehh that's because that is a sales position for the most part and they have a route. They are not a warehouse worker or cashier.

Do you ever see these shelf stockers in the stores?

It has to be awful. If it was me, I'd want to hurry my ass up and get the stuff on there. They take forever and a day, likely because if they get done they are forced to sweep and mop or something.

I'd be rushing to get it done so I could hide out somewhere and huff some fingernail polish or something. Anything is better than sitting in an aisle all day with a bunch of boxes in the floor needing to be put on a shelf. They just sit and stare at it.

Yehh that's because that is a sales position for the most part and they have a route. They are not a warehouse worker or cashier.
I’m surprised that some are paid commission. Their whole job consists of picking up an amount of bread they’re told to, driving it to the stores they’re told to, and stocking the shelves. They’re not actually trying to sell anything other than making sure it’s merchandised correctly.

I would say it’s probably going away, but we just had another warehouse switch from hourly to commission. They’ve been doing great this last year I’m sure. Wonder how that’ll go if/when things slow down.

No. Really. You're a lying idiot.

• The nation’s largest retailer, Walmart, is committing to increase its use of night-time hours significantly and projects they could increase throughput by as much as 50% over the next several weeks.
  • UPS is committing to an increased use of 24/7 operations and enhanced data sharing with the ports, which could allow it to move up to 20 percent more containers from the ports.
  • FedEx is committing to work to combine an increase in night time hours with changes to trucking and rail use to increase the volume of containers it will move from the ports. Once these changes are in place, they could double the volume of cargo they can move out of the ports at night.
  • Samsung is committing to move nearly 60% more containers out of these ports by operating 24/7 through the next 90 days. 72% of U.S. homes have at least one Samsung product, from appliances to consumer electronics.
  • The Home Depot is committing to move up to 10% additional containers per week during the newly available off-peak port hours at the Ports of L.A. and Long Beach.
  • Target, which is currently moving about 50 percent of its containers at night, has committed to increasing that amount by 10 percent during the next 90 days to help ease congestion at the ports.
Too little, too late. Christmas will be here and gone in 12 days. Then what are the retailers going to do with all of the goods that we're fast-tracked to them and arrive AFTER Christmas?

He conveniently avoids this question.
Watch as I avoid it again. Idiot. Did "he" accuse ALL companies of being shysters? No, "he" did not. Are you an idiot? Absolutely. Are you a liar? For certain. But I will answer the question so you will have the excuse and opportunity to be stupid again, (not that you need an excuse). I passed on the cost of the lumber to the consumer. I did not raise my labor cost.

Here is what I'm talking about, you idiots....

https://www.reuters.com/business/me...RBzcZAUTTroclQp7s6u5Snn-iMCBoLhZE7YmabUsauPQo

Has WalMart and Home Depot put their cashiers and stockers on commission? Hey boys and girls, you get paid by the number of boxes you stock on a shift. or better yet, if the store has a slow day you might not get paid.
So, you return to belittling the very way in which YOU get paid for work. You're just too smart. Lying idiot oath breaker.

Too little, too late. Christmas will be here and gone in 12 days. Then what are the retailers going to do with all of the goods that we're fast-tracked to them and arrive AFTER Christmas?
The companies committed to the middle of October, punk. That's appx 84 days before Christmas. They will have sold those goods before you comprehend the words in this post.

The companies committed to the middle of October, punk. That's appx 84 days before Christmas. They will have sold those goods before you comprehend the words in this post.
You're not very good with numbers, are you? Mid-October would be Oct. 15.
16 days remaining in October. 30 days in November. 24 shopping days in December. 16 + 30 + 24 = 70.
70 is not "appx 84 days." Or are you using that new OW math, punk?

You're not very good with numbers, are you? Mid-October would be Oct. 15.
16 days remaining in October. 30 days in November. 24 shopping days in December. 16 + 30 + 24 = 70.
70 is not "appx 84 days." Or are you using that new OW math, punk?
70 is a lot closer than 12, you stupid punk.

So, you return to belittling the very way in which YOU get paid for work. You're just too smart. Lying idiot oath breaker.
I am sales and that is different than making something. Also, we got on you about that because you were talking about unions and all that and then put your employees who make things on commission.

I am sales and that is different than making something. Also, we got on you about that because you were talking about unions and all that and then put your employees who make things on commission.
Yeah, sales is different than making something, idiot, but it's irrelevant. They were paid commission and made considerably more money. You have a problem with workers making more money? Lying idiot oath breaker.

Yeah, sales is different than making something, idiot, but it's irrelevant. They were paid commission and made considerably more money. You have a problem with workers making more money? Lying idiot oath breaker.
the union would never stand for putting production type workers on commission. Big construction site and they put the carpenters on commission? Hey you will get paid when we sell a building. Put the welders and plumbers and electricians on commission. Not gonna fly! Then you get on here talking about a guaranteed living wage. Put your guys on commission.

the union would never stand for putting production type workers on commission. Big construction site and they put the carpenters on commission? Hey you will get paid when we sell a building. Put the welders and plumbers and electricians on commission. Not gonna fly! Then you get on here talking about a guaranteed living wage. Put your guys on commission.
You're a complete imbecile. I didn't pay my guys when they completed a kitchen. I broke each job down into about 7 stages and they got paid for each completed stage at the end of the week, and they got paid every Friday. You stupid punk.

You're a complete imbecile. I didn't pay my guys when they completed a kitchen. I broke each job down into about 7 stages and they got paid for each completed stage at the end of the week, and they got paid every Friday. You stupid punk.
No guaranteed hourly wage. Not gonna fly. No union would go for that.

Bergen County Company Admits Price Gouging KN95 Masks During COVID-19 Pandemic​

Amazon sellers fined for price gouging hand sanitizer amid coronavirus pandemic​

Since the uptick in price gouging enforcement actions, several cases have concluded with settlement agreements. These settlements illustrate the variety of damages and financial liabilities companies face in price gouging suits. For example, the North Carolina Attorney General recently settled a case against a PPE seller for allegedly marking up prices by over 100%. While not admitting wrong-doing, the company agreed to a $150,000 settlement including costs.

• Similarly, a Colorado company agreed to pay $70,000 in restitution and fees to settle a suit alleging price gouging in the sale of face masks. The Colorado Attorney General’s complaint alleged that the company increased prices, in some cases in excess of 250% of the cost to acquire the PPE.
  • The Idaho Attorney General agreed to a sales credit system to recover restitution from three gas retailers who were accused of violating the state’s price gouging statute. According to the settlement agreement, the companies will provide $1.5 million in restitution through sales credits to consumers over the next year. The companies did not admit to any wrongdoing.
  • In Vermont, a surgical mask seller settled a suit brought by the state Attorney General alleging the company had engaged in price gouging with respect to sales to a medical center. The terms of the settlement agreement require the company to supply 80,000 units of PPE to the medical center and an additional 10,000 units of PPE to the state as restitution.https://www.mindingyourbusinesslitigation.com/2021/02/price-gouging-settlements-around-the-country-non-compliance-may-cost-you/

Amazon and Walmart have raked in billions in additional profits during the pandemic, and shared almost none of it with their workers​

Exxon, Chevron and other major oil companies have shifted their emphasis from expanding exploration to a more disciplined, cautious approach to break the pattern in which higher prices led to increased production, which in turn led to a return to lower prices. Instead, the companies are using their cash to repurchase shares and reduce debt.

@extragreen I’ll ask again. Have you seen price increases for raw materials for your “business” and have you just eaten this costs or increased prices for you work?

There's no hypocrisy in paying my staff higher wages. You stupid lying oath breaker.
Would a union go for that? Did you pay a guaranteed prevailing wage? Benefits? Did you have safety plans, safety briefings, a safety officer? Did you provide mandatory breaks? Holiday pay, overtime pay? Seniority? Detailed and specific job descriptions?

Here's some words from another intelligent Republican that you could learn from...

intelligent-people-tend-to-talk-about-the-facts-they-dont-51952414.png
He should have had a sit down with his former boss and explained all this to him! 🤣🤣

@extragreen I’ll ask again. Have you seen price increases for raw materials for your “business” and have you just eaten this costs or increased prices for you work?
I'll answer again....

But I will answer the question so you will have the excuse and opportunity to be stupid again, (not that you need an excuse). I passed on the cost of the lumber to the consumer. I did not raise my labor cost

Would a union go for that? Did you pay a guaranteed prevailing wage? Benefits? Did you have safety plans, safety briefings, a safety officer? Did you provide mandatory breaks? Holiday pay, overtime pay? Seniority? Detailed and specific job descriptions?
Irrelevant. oath breaking punk

Watch as I avoid it again. Idiot. Did "he" accuse ALL companies of being shysters? No, "he" did not. Are you an idiot? Absolutely. Are you a liar? For certain. But I will answer the question so you will have the excuse and opportunity to be stupid again, (not that you need an excuse). I passed on the cost of the lumber to the consumer. I did not raise my labor cost.

Here is what I'm talking about, you idiots....

https://www.reuters.com/business/me...RBzcZAUTTroclQp7s6u5Snn-iMCBoLhZE7YmabUsauPQo
From your article:

Trade group the North American Meat Institute accused the White House of "cherry-picking" data.

"It is no coincidence this blog post appears on the same day as the Consumer Price Index is released showing gas and energy prices are up nearly 60 percent over the past 12 months which is nearly 10 times the rate of inflation for food," President Julie Anna Potts said in a statement.

Just stop. You've already displayed you have no idea what you're talking about. Do you know what "gross profit" is on a P&L?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT