ADVERTISEMENT

Consumer Prices Up 6.8%, It's the highest inflation rate since 1982

OK, idiot. You're setting another sales record during a pandemic while having supply side problems and inflation that numbs YOUR mind. Sounds to me like that
"forced" price increase your company had to implement MORE than covered the cost of all those problems.
We cover from Florida to Virginia. We are in a growing market and we have had less lockdowns. We saw our biggest price increases in August to Sept. The cost of everything is going up or went up or is still going up. Do you understand all that price is passed on? Shipping goes up, fuel is up, all our supplies our up. Our inventory is up. We have to pass that cost on. As I stated the other day, what used to cost our customers $100,000 dollars is between $105,000 and $110,000. Our expenses have been down. Our primary industry never slowed down. Florida never slowed down. GA and SC followed and finally NC and VA followed. People moved here in droves.

But, back to the point. Why would we or anyone withhold products thinking we could make more money? That makes no damn sense. We don't like back orders sitting out there. That gets risky.. In my group alone we had over $3 million in backorders alone(was taking 6 weeks or more longer than normal to get) . I was close to a million myself. You think we like that?

Gee whiz man.

But, back to the point. Why would we or anyone withhold products thinking we could make more money? That makes no damn sense.
makes perfect sense for a one man hobby shop out Wayne. It’s clearly a strategy he would use if he had a real business.

Why would we or anyone withhold products thinking we could make more money? That makes no damn sense
I just explained that to you, nit wit oath breaker.

It certainly makes sense as that's exactly what's happening an many cases. CEOs do what shareholders want....or they are no longer CEOs.

makes perfect sense for a one man hobby shop out Wayne. It’s clearly a strategy he would use if he had a real business.
You're an idiot if you don't think it's happening. I'll give you an example....

The twin ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, which account for 40% of sea freight entering the United States, are working around the clock to address shipping container congestion.

The fines, which were announced in a joint statement from both port directors on Oct. 25, charge carriers $100 a day per container left on the dock.

Since the announcement of the new fees, which have yet to be imposed, both ports have seen the lingering containers reduced by 37%.

I just explained that to you, nit wit oath breaker.

It certainly makes sense as that's exactly what's happening an many cases. CEOs do what shareholders want....or they are no longer CEOs.
You are making zero sense on this.

There is absolutely no excuse for you to play stupid, or be stupid.
Hey boss let's hold products back so we can make more money.

Yehhh well we can't get the chips, batteries, components to make them. BUt, great idea let's hold products back to make more money,

Nitwit

Did I hear your gnashing of teeth regarding China again? Your going to lose your molars. Idiot.

Unlike you and LeBron, these two have the courage and character to speak out against the CCP and China's abysmal human rights records...

Hey boss let's hold products back so we can make more money.

Yehhh well we can't get the chips, batteries, components to make them. BUt, great idea let's hold products back to make more money,

Nitwit

Read it ^^^

Idiot.

You're an idiot.

nit wit oath breaker

Here's some words from another intelligent Republican that you could learn from...

intelligent-people-tend-to-talk-about-the-facts-they-dont-51952414.png

Intelligent republicans are a myth. And Ben Carson was an idiot, just like you're an idiot.

You're an idiot if you don't think it's happening. I'll give you an example....

The twin ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles, which account for 40% of sea freight entering the United States, are working around the clock to address shipping container congestion.

The fines, which were announced in a joint statement from both port directors on Oct. 25, charge carriers $100 a day per container left on the dock.

Since the announcement of the new fees, which have yet to be imposed, both ports have seen the lingering containers reduced by 37%.
Shocking. People in California finally allowed to come back to work and not allowed to sit on their arse.

Nahhhh Uhhhhhhhh. You’re a lying idiot. Moron. Idiot. :rolleyes:
No. Really. You're a lying idiot.

• The nation’s largest retailer, Walmart, is committing to increase its use of night-time hours significantly and projects they could increase throughput by as much as 50% over the next several weeks.
  • UPS is committing to an increased use of 24/7 operations and enhanced data sharing with the ports, which could allow it to move up to 20 percent more containers from the ports.
  • FedEx is committing to work to combine an increase in night time hours with changes to trucking and rail use to increase the volume of containers it will move from the ports. Once these changes are in place, they could double the volume of cargo they can move out of the ports at night.
  • Samsung is committing to move nearly 60% more containers out of these ports by operating 24/7 through the next 90 days. 72% of U.S. homes have at least one Samsung product, from appliances to consumer electronics.
  • The Home Depot is committing to move up to 10% additional containers per week during the newly available off-peak port hours at the Ports of L.A. and Long Beach.
  • Target, which is currently moving about 50 percent of its containers at night, has committed to increasing that amount by 10 percent during the next 90 days to help ease congestion at the ports.

Read it ^^^

Idiot.
I asked you if you were talking about oil only and you threw blanket statements out about all inflation and price changes.

Funny how oil and gas went up when Mush got elected and right after he started enacting executive orders limiting domestic production which made us more reliant on OPEC and others. hmmmm. Go figure.

Reactions: Jartard
I asked you if you were talking about oil only and you threw blanket statements out about all inflation and price changes.
Not once did I insinuate "all inflation and price changes", you stupid lying oath breaker.
Funny how oil and gas went up when Mush got elected and right after he started enacting executive orders limiting domestic production which made us more reliant on OPEC and others. hmmmm. Go figure.
Gas started going up in May of 2020, you lying idiot.

“The headline looks scary, but we don’t see any immediate impact from these executive orders.”

For those who are worried about your gasoline prices going up, this is definitely not the reason."

No. Really. You're a lying idiot.

• The nation’s largest retailer, Walmart, is committing to increase its use of night-time hours significantly and projects they could increase throughput by as much as 50% over the next several weeks.
  • UPS is committing to an increased use of 24/7 operations and enhanced data sharing with the ports, which could allow it to move up to 20 percent more containers from the ports.
  • FedEx is committing to work to combine an increase in night time hours with changes to trucking and rail use to increase the volume of containers it will move from the ports. Once these changes are in place, they could double the volume of cargo they can move out of the ports at night.
  • Samsung is committing to move nearly 60% more containers out of these ports by operating 24/7 through the next 90 days. 72% of U.S. homes have at least one Samsung product, from appliances to consumer electronics.
  • The Home Depot is committing to move up to 10% additional containers per week during the newly available off-peak port hours at the Ports of L.A. and Long Beach.
  • Target, which is currently moving about 50 percent of its containers at night, has committed to increasing that amount by 10 percent during the next 90 days to help ease congestion at the ports.
Doesn't sound like what you claimed CEO's were doing. In fact. Exactly the opposite. If they have products to sell, they will sell them. WM, Sam, HD, Tgt are all picking up the slack that other shippers and transporters are not.

Holy cow, he got Ben Carson and Herman Cain mixed up like I do.

That makes us bad. Bad scientologists. Well, I never was able to go through with converting. I tried though. Book was too long and I probably can't even go to Columbus anymore. Nerves too shot.

If they get a chapter in Point Pleasant, I might try it out then.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Extra have you noticed and increase in prices from raw materials and if it cost you more to make have you increased costs to your “customers”

That's because you're a lying idiot.

They agreed to do this in October. Moron.
According to you, wouldn't they be better off to not help easy supply chain issues? That way they could charge more?

Should I turn this order in or tell the customer we can't get it and we can make more money?

According to you, wouldn't they be better off to not help easy supply chain issues? That way they could charge more?
Are you saying that the companies mentioned couldn't have made a few phone calls to each other and came up with the same solution without being prompted by the president of the United States?? Not every company is attempting to fleece Americans but some are. For example Walmart and Target have resisted their investors desire to pass on more of the higher costs to consumers. It's still a supply side failure.
Should I turn this order in or tell the customer we can't get it and we can make more money?
No, just raise the price and tell them they'll have to wait a while before they get the product. moron

Are you saying that the companies mentioned couldn't have made a few phone calls to each other and came up with the same solution without being prompted by the president of the United States?? Not every company is attempting to fleece Americans but some are. For example Walmart and Target have resisted their investors desire to pass on more of the higher costs to consumers. It's still a supply side failure.

No, just raise the price and tell them they'll have to wait a while before they get the product. moron
So WalMart and Target have not raised prices?

Our manufacturer's raised our prices at least 5% across the board in august, some more than that. We are getting notices of more in Jan 2022. We are not going to eat that. Plus, we still have long lead times and can't get things.

Bottom line is now we have more equality. That was the goal. Mission accomplished. More people now have access to more mediocre stuff.

That's what it always was about. Mass equality, mass mediocrity. It's the NFL of economics. We've got it. Might as well go to Mason County and get some Family Dollar potato chips with it.

Are you saying that the companies mentioned couldn't have made a few phone calls to each other and came up with the same solution without being prompted by the president of the United States?
So now you're arguing against your initial point?

No, just raise the price and tell them they'll have to wait a while before they get the product.
We have no doubt that is what you probably did when you paid your manufacturing guys commission. How many of them work for you now?

Has WalMart and Home Depot put their cashiers and stockers on commission? Hey boys and girls, you get paid by the number of boxes you stock on a shift. or better yet, if the store has a slow day you might not get paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT