ADVERTISEMENT

Consumer Prices Up 6.8%, It's the highest inflation rate since 1982

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I have a feeling it is not done yet, we are getting notices of more price increases in January

Well, $19 an hour to put dog treats in a box. Everybody's rich now except back in WV.

The jobs out here pay big money for anything. Even groceries. Hell, they're paying $13 an hour to work in the Kroger bakery out here. Back in WV though, minimum wage, $9 or whatever it is now.

It has fixed it. Everybody's either getting an EBT card or working for big dollars.

Overall, more people now are able to have the necessities. That's what the goal was. They should say mission accomplished. Equality has just about been achieved. Dog treat workers make as much or more than "professionals" with college educations they wasted their lives getting.

Most inflation since wage stagnation and moving all the shit to China. Kinda makes sense....

A lot of this is corporate bullshit to inflate profits.
Each bag of Kroger potato chips didn't get 50 cents more expensive to make, deliver, stock, and sell.
bingo

Kroger potato chips are still real cheap. $1.69 for a bag of their kettle chips, many great flavors. And $1.50 for their regular bags of different flavored chips. Chips are cheap.

Lunch meat, however, is not. Still $4.49 for a package of Hillshire Farm Low Sodium Turkey. The pop, if you can find it, is 4 for $12 now for the Big K. It was 4 for $11 and not too long ago, 4 for $10.

The groceries are really overall not that bad. Gas is really the only thing costing me out the ass these days.

Big Govt Biden promised this was short lived.
(Amazing what happens when you artificially inflate incomes)
Even the fed is removing their “transitory” inflation language from their speeches.
(Amazing what happens when you force an artificial demand of green energy initiatives)
Big Govt Biden taking it to the common man. Big Govt Biden proving, the govt can’t fix a damn thing.

Big Govt Biden promised this was short lived.
(Amazing what happens when you artificially inflate incomes)
Even the fed is removing their “transitory” inflation language from their speeches.
(Amazing what happens when you force an artificial demand of green energy initiatives)
Big Govt Biden taking it to the common man. Big Govt Biden proving, the govt can’t fix a damn thing.
You're an idiot.

Supply side abysmal failure to do anything other than line their pockets.

This is good stuff and true.

I mean, it sucks for me not being able to save as much. I'll get by somehow though. Single man with no kids, no life, etc.

What about your average dog treat warehouse worker who now makes $19 an hour, but has to still try to feed a wife and kids with it and live a normal life with these prices? Can't be very good. I really feel bad for them, but too damn paranoid about money to do much about it. Hell, he's physically better off than I am for sure.

Reactions: i am herdman
You're an idiot.

Supply side abysmal failure to do anything other than line their pockets.
Making money is the goal of business. “Failure” would be an example of a guy whose business is worth so little he had to say goodbye to his staff, turn it into a hobby.
Of course, you can claim cheating the govt of tax money and sucking the teet of govt a success.

Cough

Caused by govt pumping money into the economy. They continue to do so.

Making money is the goal of business. “Failure” would be an example of a guy whose business is worth so little he had to say goodbye to his staff, turn it into a hobby.
Of course, you can claim cheating the govt of tax money and sucking the teet of govt a success.
Like I said, you're an idiot.

The lesson overall though is that you'll never bring burger flippers up to any kind of decent level.

But you'll bring down other people more toward their level. This is "anchor the middle class" economics we have now.

I'm old and had it all anyway so I'll just sit at McClintic and save a few bucks instead of drive farther and stay in a hotel somewhere. More people will do the same.

If the GOP told you inflation was caused by bass starting to hit spinner bait in Summersville Lake, you'd believe it. Idiot oath breaker.
So you don't think inflation is caused by the govt putting more money in circulation? Obama's guy is not exactly a GOP fund raiser. How Sen Joe Manchin?

Absolutely not in this case. Why did the 3 trillion of stimulus not cause inflation under your orange jesus?
because Trump did at the beginning of the pandemic. Problem is Biden and the Dems continued it and then that stimulus pork package pushed it over the edge and through more money into circulation when things were already recovering particularly in red states. They kept pumping money in and driving up inflation rates, still paying people to do nothing. That is the exact thing Obama's guy stated. ANd, here we are and they still won't stop.

I didn't ask you when it happened, oath breaker. I asked you WHY didn't the 3 trillion orange jesus stimulus cause inflation.
dumb butt, because that money was issued at the beginning of the pandemic. Good Lord. That's not hard to understand. That is when things were first shut down and at the beginning. Mush, along with Dems, did another stimulus plan and kept paying people not to work. You seriously, don't see the differences? Damn. The feds keep printing money, hence putting more into circulation. That cause inflation.

dumb butt, because that money was issued at the beginning of the pandemic. Good Lord. That's not hard to understand. That is when things were first shut down and at the beginning. Mush, along with Dems, did another stimulus plan and kept paying people not to work. You seriously, don't see the differences? Damn. The feds keep printing money, hence putting more into circulation. That cause inflation.
So, you're satisfied simply being an idiot.

Trump signs Covid relief and government funding bill days after he suggested he would block it​

PUBLISHED SUN, DEC 27 2020

IDIOT

So, you're satisfied simply being an idiot.

Trump signs Covid relief and government funding bill days after he suggested he would block it​

PUBLISHED SUN, DEC 27 2020

IDIOT
No shit moron and three what did libs push forward in the spring?

More

Think about what you are saying.

Thr govt keeps spending and putting more money into circulation.

Obama guy said the one in the spring would push jnflation upward and it did

orange jesus

Not funny, yet like the petulant individual that you are you keep repeating it over and over...

Every time you post that this comes to mind...
Exodus 20:7 says: “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”

No shit moron and three what did libs push forward in the spring?

More

Think about what you are saying.

Thr govt keeps spending and putting more money into circulation.

Obama guy said the one in the spring would push jnflation upward and it did
Be an idiot as always and just pretend all the Biden stimulus went to corporations and the rich. You'll feel better. scumbag oath breaker.

Last edited:
Not funny, yet like the petulant individual that you are you keep repeating it over and over...

Every time you post that this comes to mind...
Exodus 20:7 says: “Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.”
Only idiots like you are unable to distinguish the difference between the orange jesus and Jesus Christ. Stop making yourself out to be a bigger idiot than you already are....wait....that's not possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT