ADVERTISEMENT

Day 1 Recap

Herd Fever

Platinum Buffalo
Sep 25, 2008
After a long day let me recap.

First
San Diego a hell of a host city. Tons of Basketball fans, I expect Sunday to be a Sell Out.

Second

Marshall is the home team. Spoke with numerous fans and everyone said they cant wait to see Marshall play Sunday. Also Marshall fans travelled WELL!!!!!!!
Much better than WVU for sure. I can say we had the largest contingent. I just hope they grey heads realize they can get up and cheer.

Third

WVU fans.....you can tell deep down it hurt them watching Marshall and by default rooting for Marshall. Everyone else was rooting for Marshall. Plus a few Clemson and Auburn fans I talked to said everyone they spoke with wants Marshall to win.

Plus a few Clemson and Auburn fans I talked to said everyone they spoke with wants Marshall to win.
You mean people are rooting for the lower seed? Going for the upset? Thanks for taking the survey and providing the amazing results.

It will be interesting to see if Huggins implodes. I saw where he was asked why he doesn't play Marshall and replied: "They're welcome to come to Morgantown anytime."

Eh it was more like they view WVU as trash and hope we smack WVU
Oh so you dove deeper into the survey with additional questions? Got it. Thx for the clarification.

I bet the majority were rooting for UMBC last night. Did you survey that as well?

He thinks this is the smack board. He is a jerk and a west Virginia jerk bashing you a herd fan on herd nation. Mod problem lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT