ADVERTISEMENT

Doc has lost...

Oregon is 2-5 Michigan State is 2-7

This is college football. You have bad years. You lose a Diandre Reeves and kick starting DBs off a team and add in lots more youth and next thing you know morale and confidence wain and losses accumulate.

I hope we don't have any fans screaming like that at Doc, no class way to handle losses.

Bad season for certain though.

Oregon is 2-5 Michigan State is 2-7

This is college football. You have bad years. You lose a Diandre Reeves and kick starting DBs off a team and add in lots more youth and next thing you know morale and confidence wain and losses accumulate.

I hope we don't have any fans screaming like that at Doc, no class way to handle losses.

Bad season for certain though.
the problem is we play in a very bad league and been number #1 in recuiting the last three years. Houston we have a problem

The problem is that this young league is catching up.

Yes we've been winning with sheer talent - in my view it's not been because of coaching. Simply we have been more talented.

Now these young schools with better budgets etc can tell the same kids The same thing Marshall says.

Now it becomes parity

Not far behind you need coaching.

I think we are seeing that paradigm shift in conference balance and we are on the wrong end of it.

The problem is that this young league is catching up.

Yes we've been winning with sheer talent - in my view it's not been because of coaching. Simply we have been more talented.

Now these young schools with better budgets etc can tell the same kids The same thing Marshall says.

Now it becomes parity

Not far behind you need coaching.

I think we are seeing that paradigm shift in conference balance and we are on the wrong end of it.
I have not seen a ton of talent and the OOC wins by our conference is still not good. Akron beat us BAD and they are average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT