ADVERTISEMENT

Does Trump Beat Clinton A Second Time If The Change.Org Petition Doesn't Come to Fruition?

Greed has proven time-and-time-again that he is the most dishonest (both intellectually and otherwise), hypocritical poster on here. Frankly, I only engage him out of morbid curiousity and to see what libtard/celebtard talking point he'll spew next. He's the very definition of a political sheep - evidenced strongly by his continued support of HRC, despite what she and the DNC did to his chosen candidate (again, an example of him merely "following the crowd"). Like all libtards/celebtards he masks his ignorance with faux intellectualism and arrogance, only to be exposed as a fool on a daily (hourly?) basis.

I said before, if you vote for trump, you forfeit all rights to call someone a sheep. He's the most unqualified of any major party candidate, probably in the history of the United States. Your right wing populism has resulted in the election of a man who has claimed to be richest president ever, so let's see how he can relate to the common man. On top of that, he's appointed an alt right type as his special adviser. He will not nor can not produce much of what he's offered in his campaign. He's moving off a lot of the promises he made as fast as he can.

1-donald-trump-meme-get-in-pussy-making-america-great-again1.jpg

Reactions: 30Kelly
Making America Great Again....catchy phrase. Like flypaper.

How does it happen that a political party wins elections by getting the votes of the common man when that party wants to give tax breaks to billionaires, which almost no one supports; which wants to cut programs for working people; wants to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid? If trump gets his infrastructure plan and cuts taxes as he's proposed, he will create a huge deficit (which republicans say they don't want) and vastly increase projected national debt (which republicans say will ruin the country). I guess you guys are buying that cutting taxes will pay for themselves, right?

You're the one that constantly uses them so by all means tell me. They fact check opinions so one line is fine

I use fact checkers to dispel malarkey from the right.

I fail to fact check the timing of the remark we're talking about, and it happens to be the one time you accept the fact checkers ruling.

which wants to cut programs for working people; wants to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid

Dems have been claiming this for decades to create fear. Interesting though. Obumma was the only Pres that actually took $$$ from Medicare to fund Obummacare.

Extra, I'm willing to bet you that Trump's infrastructure spending will be more beneficial to the country than Obama's trillion dollar "shovel ready" fiasco.

^^^The people who insisted the election was rigged^^^now want to lecture people on the virtues of the election process.
two separate thing LOL. The system is fair but the way it is done isn't always fair

Extra, I'm willing to bet you that Trump's infrastructure spending will be more beneficial to the country than Obama's trillion dollar "shovel ready" fiasco.

According to what I have read, trumps plan is a trillion dollar plan, while obamas shovel ready spending was about 175 billion. So, yeah, I expect more stuff to get done considering trump will spend 5x more money on infrastructure.

According to what I have read, trumps plan is a trillion dollar plan, while obamas shovel ready spending was about 175 billion. So, yeah, I expect more stuff to get done considering trump will spend 5x more money on infrastructure.

All of which will deliver a devastating blow to rural cabinet makers across this great nation!

All of which will deliver a devastating blow to rural cabinet makers across this great nation!

Nah, I'm looking at a big increase in business under trump. His tax plan will save those at the median income here in OW $122 per year.

No wonder Greed can't grow his business and is laying off his company to non existence. He markets to median incomes in Wayne.

We really didn't need confirmation Greed was a moron, but here it is if anyone was uncertain.

Reactions: 30Kelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT