ADVERTISEMENT

Dollywood

These F-Biden people don't know what they're doing. Once he's gone, it's the kooks. We've got nobody left in the GOP. It's all Democrat by default from here on, and we lucked out this time.

Wait until it's Kamala or Butt gegg calling all the shots.

It's not about being "happy" that he is gone or even that we didn't like him personally. The reality is that Grant's performance on the field was mediocre at best. This year, his NCAA QBR was 54.5. That ranks him 82nd out of 125 ranked quarterbacks. He had 16 touchdowns against 13 interceptions. Compare that against one of the top quarterbacks, Kenny Pickett, who had 42 touchdowns and 7 interceptions with a QBR of 81.2. If I recall correctly, Grant's QBR ranked him around 60th last year.

As far as I know he is a good kid and I wish him the best but his performance on the field, which is what matters in football, was not at the level we need if we want to win championships.

There is a zero percent chance that universities will make athletes employees. First, you'd have to pay them for every minute they are required to participate in athletic related activities. Then, they'd be entitled to workers' compensation anytime they were hurt. Third, non-compete agreements are frequently unenforceable. Finally, only one university would be dumb enough to try this because no recruit in his right mind would go there. Everyone else would see what happens and they would avoid it.

Looks like he is back... @Mako2, you should resume posting over here, we miss you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT