ADVERTISEMENT

Extra...

Did you forget that Greed doesn't practice religion? He's a member of a money laundering ponzi scheme that calls itself Scientology.

Hence why I asked him what Zion is?

I know he disregards the Old Testament but the definition is pretty spelled out. But I should have known better since he doesnt even keep God's Commands or Festivals. Isaiah 33:20

Zion means only 1 thing in the Bible and that is Mt. Zion.

Holy Crap man who taught you the Bible, Billy Graham?

No, moron, it's used in several ways. Who taught you the Bible? Answer: no one. And self taught doesn't work in your case. You can't even figure out that we no longer live under the old law. You can't understand it's been fulfilled. You still believe things have to be done on certain days.

No, moron, it's used in several ways. Who taught you the Bible? Answer: no one. And self taught doesn't work in your case. You can't even figure out that we no longer live under the old law. You can't understand it's been fulfilled. You still believe things have to be done on certain days.

So what are the different ways?

Oh snap! The only way to settle this battle of theological wits is to break out the Bible Balderdash® board game.

So what are the different ways?

You ask me what I thought of Zion. You say "Zion means only 1 thing in the Bible and that is Mt. Zion."

So, you're asking me what I think of a mountain. I think it's a mountain, moron.

You ask me what I thought of Zion. You say "Zion means only 1 thing in the Bible and that is Mt. Zion."

So, you're asking me what I think of a mountain. I think it's a mountain, moron.

There is many mountains in the Bible but whats particular about Zion?

Here is a reference Isaiah 33:20. Go read that verse and we can start there.

facepalm-jesus-800x430.jpg

Reactions: mufan08
There is many mountains in the Bible but whats particular about Zion?

Here is a reference Isaiah 33:20. Go read that verse and we can start there.

No. You go to Hebrews 12:22, go read that verse and we can start there, where it is abundantly clear that we are not talking about a mountain.

No. You go to Hebrews 12:22, go read that verse and we can start there, where it is abundantly clear that we are not talking about a mountain.

The city where Gods Fesitivals are kept. So since you dont keep the Sabbath, Dont keep the passover, nor the other festivals of the Bible I guess I wont be seeing you in Zion.

This is why people don't go to church. Fever and greed having a peeing contest about the man upstairs.

Thing is other people shouldnt influence you to search for Salvation or not. You came in the world alone you leave alone. And when you are a false prophet sunday worshipper, you will face True God on your own. Not the Sun God you been praying too.

This is why people don't go to church. Fever and greed having a peeing contest about the man upstairs.

Of course, the reason you're not a Christian is because two people on a message board disagree on scripture. You have just 100% denied what Christ said. The reason you're not a Christian is simple, it is that you love darkness rather than light.

How so? Zion is where Gods Festivals are kept, the same festivals that you bash.

So explain how are you already in Zion. How is your spirit in Zion if you dont keep rhe festivals?

Because I'm a member of Christ's body, his Church, the heavenly Jerusalem.

So the Bride is the Church

Galations 4:26 is talking about the Church lol

I ask you again if Zion is the city where Gods Festivals are kept but you dont keep the festivals how can you say you are in Zion?

So the Bride is the Church

Galations 4:26 is talking about the Church lol

I ask you again if Zion is the city where Gods Festivals are kept but you dont keep the festivals how can you say you are in Zion?

Yes, the Bride is the Church.
The heavenly Jerusalem is the Church.
Zion is Jerusalem.
The Church is the Holy City.
The Church is God's holy tabernacle.

And I already told you I'm already in Zion.

Of course, the reason you're not a Christian is because two people on a message board disagree on scripture. You have just 100% denied what Christ said. The reason you're not a Christian is simple, it is that you love darkness rather than light.
I don't think you are qualified to tell me if I am a Christian or not.

Yes, the Bride is the Church.
The heavenly Jerusalem is the Church.
Zion is Jerusalem.
The Church is the Holy City.
The Church is God's holy tabernacle.

And I already told you I'm already in Zion.
is this kind of like team a beating team b who beat team c which beat team d, so that makes a better than d, only that d beat a in the bowl game?

is this kind of like team a beating team b who beat team c which beat team d, so that makes a better than d, only that d beat a in the bowl game?

No, it's more like you not qualifying for the playoffs.

What is your opinion on Zion?
https://247sports.com/Player/Zion-Williamson-85997

Since Greed cannot provide a decent answer, I'll give you my take. I saw him play once a few weeks back, but it was against weaker competition, so his big body and quick moves simply dominated that game. It will be interesting to see how he does against college competition, particularly against ACC opponents next year. I just wish he hadn't committed to Duke.

Reactions: Herd Fever

Why was a law that was created by a perfect, all-knowing, omnipotent being replaced with a new law? You'd think such a perfect being wouldn't have to take a mulligan.

Why was a law that was created by a perfect, all-knowing, omnipotent being replaced with a new law? You'd think such a perfect being wouldn't have to take a mulligan.

Attend a church and find out for yourself, antichrist.

https://247sports.com/Player/Zion-Williamson-85997

Since Greed cannot provide a decent answer, I'll give you my take. I saw him play once a few weeks back, but it was against weaker competition, so his big body and quick moves simply dominated that game. It will be interesting to see how he does against college competition, particularly against ACC opponents next year. I just wish he hadn't committed to Duke.
He's playing against scrawny White kids in the South Carolina private school league. I'm not saying he won't be good at duke but I don't think he will be dominant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT