ADVERTISEMENT

FBI goes after 'My Pillow Guy'

Where they found it is not important ...what is on the phone is. Wondering if he will ask for a special master also..what is with this special master? Never heard of such a thing. Is this legal and constitutional?
Yes it is legal and is used in special cases. Look it up

I think it should not be allowed myself and especially when someone could possibly be involved in espionage. You and I could never get a special master.
Dude, give it a rest. The judge appointed a special master in order to be an impartial handler of the evidence or items in question. Espionage? Just stop already.

It should alarm you more than the judge doesn't trust the FBI to handle it.

Dude, give it a rest. The judge appointed a special master in order to be an impartial handler of the evidence or items in question. Espionage? Just stop already.

he's not going to stop. he's either a troll or obviously too damn stupid to understand how dumb he makes himself look on the daily. i'm going with the latter, though, as the stupid bastard was replying to me about being in the military and thought he was replying to WVUSerg.

he's not going to stop. he's either a troll or obviously too damn stupid to understand how dumb he makes himself look on the daily. i'm going with the latter, though, as the stupid bastard was replying to me about being in the military and thought he was replying to WVUSerg.
You are being both kind and generous Fan. Anyone who votes blue needs to have their head examined by a Psychiatrist. They are watering the tree from which they will one day hang

You are being both kind and generous Fan. Anyone who votes blue needs to have their head examined by a Psychiatrist. They are watering the tree from which they will one day hang
But it makes them feel fuzzy. They don't live in reality

Reactions: ohio herd
If the pillows are actually any good I don’t give a shit I would buy one. I’m forever searching for a pillow I don’t hate since I’m a stomach sleeper.
They're okay for about 5 minutes, then they flatten like a pancake, but every damn pillow I've ever tried does this.

I would trust the FBI much more than a judge appointed by Trump himself..I hope someone is overseeing what this special master is doing with these documents.

He just doesn't want Trump getting fair treatment. Facts are irrelevant to libturds like Oldie
How do I know if this special master is trustworty or not . I dont think he needs one as it is just a stalling tactic to find out nother until after the midterm elections. You trusted your DOJ person before why not trust ours . Why so much worry about the FBI ? they have always been a right leaning organization and great for our country. You just want Trump to get away with another of his crimes. Anyway he wont get away with what he did on Jan 6th. His approval rating by the way in now 34 percent so many people are beginning to see what this man is.

Where they found it is not important ...what is on the phone is.
tumblr_mdryehnp201qcozlpo5_250.gif

Wondering if he will ask for a special master also..what is with this special master? Never heard of such a thing. Is this legal and constitutional?

How do I know if this special master is trustworty or not . I dont think he needs one as it is just a stalling tactic to find out nother until after the midterm elections. You trusted your DOJ person before why not trust ours . Why so much worry about the FBI ? they have always been a right leaning organization and great for our country. You just want Trump to get away with another of his crimes. Anyway he wont get away with what he did on Jan 6th. His approval rating by the way in now 34 percent so many people are beginning to see what this man is.
He gave a speech on Jan 6th is that now illegal

He gave a speech on Jan 6th is that now illegal
That is laughable. The whole thing was planned and everybody knows He is the ringleader and got plenty of help from his congress people too. He is a very a dangerous man to our country. Led by him they wanted to kill the vice president unbelivable. He is ruining your party but you still stick by him. Look what happens to those who do not stay in line with this self serving man.

That is laughable. The whole thing was planned and everybody knows He is the ringleader and got plenty of help from his congress people too. He is a very a dangerous man to our country. Led by him they wanted to kill the vice president unbelivable. He is ruining your party but you still stick by him. Look what happens to those who do not stay in line with this self serving man.
Look what happened to the Clintons friends. Lots and lots of them didn't wake up the next day.

CNN has rotted your brain

If Trump planned an insurrection, I think it would have been worse than 150 people walking in the capital and tearing shit up.

Do you ever use your head?

Reactions: KyMUfan
If Trump planned an insurrection, I think it would have been worse than 150 people walking in the capital and tearing shit up.

That is probably all the idiots that would dare do such a thing. Look what it is costing them. Them jailed jobs lost and Trump is still free with his resort at Mara- a-Lago with his top secret papers seized as they should be.

Do you actually really think Jan 6 would have happened if he accepted his defeat like all the presidents did in the past. You need to use your head I am thinking. If anyone should have complained about losing an election it would have been Al Gore but for the good of the country and for democracy he did not go to extremes like self serving Trump who claims to make america great again. He only cares about himself.

Do you actually really think Jan 6 would have happened if he accepted his defeat like all the presidents did in the past. You need to use your head I am thinking. If anyone should have complained about losing an election it would have been Al Gore but for the good of the country and for democracy he did not go to extremes like self serving Trump who claims to make america great again. He only cares about himself.
Al Gore did complain and in went all the way to the Supreme Court.

Do you blame Trump after all the shenanigans that went on during the vote count. I would also question the legitimacy of the results

"They intended to kill him"...but.....within a couple of hours everyone went home and congress came back to work.
😂 😂 😂 😂
Yes hours later after Trump finally told them to leave. This is not a laughing matter what happened in our capital building and to the damage it did to our country. You should be ashamed.

Al Gore did complain and in went all the way to the Supreme Court.

Do you blame Trump after all the shenanigans that went on during the vote count. I would also question the legitimacy of the results
It was checked many times and found that the results were right. Yes it went to the Supreme Court and they would not allow a recount in Florida. But Gore conceded for the good of his country didnt lie about it all like Trump still does.

It was checked many times and found that the results were right. Yes it went to the Supreme Court and they would not allow a recount in Florida. But Gore conceded for the good of his country didnt lie about it all like Trump still does.
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

Im a grammar guru; I let the phone take care of spelling. Dumb phone.
Eh, it just irks me...probably because I read the FB comments on WSAZ stories and everyone misspells heroin lol.
All I can say if you really believe that Trump wanted people to overrun the Capitol Building and murder the Vice President you really must have a screw loose.
He certainly wanted something....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/16/trump-put-pence-more-danger-than-we-knew/
"They intended to kill him"...but.....within a couple of hours everyone went home and congress came back to work.
It's amazing how many people lose their balls after someone gets shot.

I'm concerned if there is a next time it will be people who don't lose their balls.

Eh, it just irks me...probably because I read the FB comments on WSAZ stories and everyone misspells heroin lol.

He certainly wanted something....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/16/trump-put-pence-more-danger-than-we-knew/

It's amazing how many people lose their balls after someone gets shot.

I'm concerned if there is a next time it will be people who don't lose their balls.
He wanted them to peacefully and patriotically let their voices be heard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT