ADVERTISEMENT

Fever Caught Up With Me

You're trying too hard. After not having bathed in two days, having a bike helmet on, it's clearly separation between the very front of my hair being pushed down and back of my hair being pushed up from the helmet into a spiky position. I am not sure where you see any type of photo manipulation, and if you did, why the fvck would anybody leave it looking like that?

But why does it look purple?

MnSGORR.gif

Because your company gave real vice presidents in your company quality monitors and gave the 50 fake vice presidents the shit ones that distort pictures.

It doesn't look purple to me. It appears darker at the base of the head and potentially has a reddish tint if anything, but definitely not purple. I wasn't awake when the picture was taken, so I can't answer this, but:
- if the flash was on, it very well could make something look a little different in light exposure/color
- regardless if the flash was on or not, all of the electronic lights hooked up next to me could easily reflect on a camera's lens and make a slightly darker/lighter/similar color to the light

Oh, so you're now copying the giffe template that I used years ago on here. You deplorables continue to ruin the creativity of the board.

yore story stinks worse than you did after those 2 days.

Lot of big talk coming from a guy who hasn't locked his house doors in 15 years.

Lot of big talk coming from a guy who hasn't locked his house doors in 15 years.
big talk? lol

i'm uncertain why that bothers you. oh, maybe because such a tough guy like you has to lock not only their house but also their bedroom door in order to feel safe. poor guy.

now, yore claim . . . nothing but faded purple bullshit.

Reactions: 30CAT
big talk? lol

i'm uncertain why that bothers you. oh, maybe because such a tough guy like you has to lock not only their house but also their bedroom door in order to feel safe. poor guy.

now, yore claim . . . nothing but faded purple bullshit.

He doesn't want the women breaking in and stealing his leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88 and WVUSerg
It doesn't look purple to me. It appears darker at the base of the head and potentially has a reddish tint if anything, but definitely not purple. I wasn't awake when the picture was taken, so I can't answer this, but:
- if the flash was on, it very well could make something look a little different in light exposure/color
- regardless if the flash was on or not, all of the electronic lights hooked up next to me could easily reflect on a camera's lens and make a slightly darker/lighter/similar color to the light

I’m just kicking you while you’re down…playfully of course. But it does look different somehow.

And I’m a Senior Vice President.

Reactions: 19MU88
Less than 24 hrs later, I still think this is what's happening.
That would make sense if I hadn’t previously done the same thing due to Crispy Lips’ posts in the past. But since I did, your attempt makes absolutely no sense and is as stupid as a typical Jartard tweet repost.

That would make sense if I hadn’t previously done the same thing due to Crispy Lips’ posts in the past. But since I did, your attempt makes absolutely no sense and is as stupid as a typical Jartard tweet repost.
Convenient timing and you're literally acting insane this time.

Hit the pause button and look at how you're behaving. You've gone mad.

Moron, for a day, I did this same thing where I bombed the board with random posts all as a result of you spamming the board with Fox News articles. Nobody on here will honestly dispute that, so why are you, moron?

Convenient timing and you're literally acting insane this time.

Hit the pause button and look at how you're behaving. You've gone mad.
Aww, you guys don't like when I incessantly complain about dherd Crispy Lips?

Moron, for a day, I did this same thing where I bombed the board with random posts all as a result of you spamming the board with Fox News articles. Nobody on here will honestly dispute that, so why are you, moron?

I don't remember that at all. Must not have been around that day, candy-ass.

Aww, you guys don't like when I incessantly complain about dherd Crispy Lips?
If you'll notice, I've made no mention other than you're acting frantic, to the point it would suggest CAT's threads aren't the real issue.

If you'll notice, I've made no mention other than you're acting frantic, to the point it would suggest CAT's threads aren't the real issue.
If you take some more homorific style selfies and post them on social media, you'll be alright.

It's all me. I'm going to take it to an auction. It's far superior to any of the recent modern art I've seen.

Do you mind if I use that picture? Don't want to get in trouble for copyright infringement or anything.

mid life crisis must be a bitch, especially after someone opened up a 55 gallon drum of whoop ass on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT