ADVERTISEMENT

First time to play

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
This is the first time we have played 3 teams that FINISHED in the Top 25. UC, UCF and Boise State all finished in the top 25 in the AP poll. No excuse for losing to UNCC and MTSU but the other 3 losses was against pretty good teams . In 2006 and 2008 and 2010 we played 2 teams that FINISHED in the Top 25 as far as I know. IMO, the harder the schedule the more challenged we are. As much as many on here want us to be in the American I think we already have our hands full where we are. Oh well.......

It is meaningless to take pride in playing Top 25 teams unless we actually beat one occasionally. About the same as me bragging that I asked out ten Miss America winners without mentioning that they all turned me down or hung up without responding.
look rufus I wasn't bragging, I was only pointing out the difficulty of this years schedule. Carry on

Reactions: The Real SamC
It is meaningless to take pride in playing Top 25 teams unless we actually beat one occasionally. About the same as me bragging that I asked out ten Miss America winners without mentioning that they all turned me down or hung up without responding.

I find it funny that Sam C likes this post when he is Docs biggest defender.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT