ADVERTISEMENT

wvu to the MAC?

Lululemon only caters to fat women. Their men’s clothing is for fit people. Likely couldn’t find his size.

But this aligns with his discount store shopping history.
Rox I never knew what you meant by "birthing hips", now I do with those photos.

Qp1anQcl.jpg

1622622095678.jpg

The bicycle shoulder press may be the most humiliating photograph in the history of the internet.

It is cringe overload.

- Unimpressive physique
- Discount compression pants
- Cheap bike
- Missing lats
- Pyramid taper
- Bandana to disguise balding
- Orthopedic shoes
- Bicycle fanny pack

We need to get to the bottom of this. What could possibly have been going through his head to take this picture, and them upload it for others to see? Imagine being the person taking the pic.

"Man, you sure?!"

"Less white." 🤣🤣🤣

But still very, very white. As in primarily.
Try, just once, to use some intelligence. The claim was that I go out of my way to pick white areas to live in. In that case, why would I pick one that has less whites than average? If the claim were true, I would pick one that is more white then average - far more than average.

I responded by saying everyone in my circle of friends were highly educated and wealthy.
Except for the Hooters waitress who you were starting to fall in love with. Except for the 20 people your friend sent me from your Facebook who commented on your Covid or vaccine post who had never spent day in college. Except for one of your best friends who posts on here. Do you not see how stupid you sound, let alone full of shit?

Oh. My wife is a causal rider.
A causal ride? No, that postnup you had to sign was a "causal rider." It was a rider to your marriage contract that was caused by you repeatedly cheating.

Hey, good luck with your “diamonds” that you don’t wear because you’re just too modest in real life.
I wear them (chains, ring, bracelets) to music events. I wear the bracelets to many other places. I wear the chains to Mets games, and the NL Cy Young this past year had a three day conversation with me about it as I sat in the front row behind their dugout. I also have plenty of pictures of me wearing them with smokeshows. Debby Ryan took a diamond ring of mine and still has it (and she posted about it on her IG years ago).

Why lie? Ask your lackey to look at my Facebook and see me wearing diamonds with numerous smokeshows.

Easy there, Raleigh. Rifle did buy a poor kid a giant stuffed giraffe once. That sort of philanthropy shouldn't go unnoticed.
I've spent more money on needy West Virginians in the past year than you have ever donated to anybody over your entire life. Hell, Google my phone number and you will see at least two events where I was giving my money away to needy families/children, which I didn't realize was online until a girl who earned my number after having my Google Voice number Googled my number and asked me about it all.

I forgot about that one. It really is comical how many boasts he’s made only to supplement the boast by telling us how modest he is and how he doesn’t provide the charity for anything other than altruism.
I've posted less than 1% of what I do philanthropically.

I asked a 25 year old female her thoughts without giving my opinion. Here are the results. How many 6s can pull “9”s?
She gave me a 7. So we have Middle Class Murox asking two more people about me? How obsessed can you possibly be? Again, remember when you threw a tantrum and accused E.T. of asking people about you?

What a fvcking moron. How do you not know the difference (pun intended) between know and now?

You forgot "where" and "wear," moron. Bet I didn't do both of them on purpose, huh?

Why don’t you take your own advice and learn reading comprehension. My original claim was that I probably have one of the three nicest houses on the message board. That’s what I said that I’m not backing down from. And the reason I’m not backing down from that is because I do have a very nice home. Seriously… Take your own advice and learn to read.
Why are you lying? First, you didn't say "probably." Further, your original claim wasn't that you have "one of the three nicest houses." Your original claim was that you have "one of the three most expensive, largest, and nicest houses" on the board. So again, why are you lying and changing what you posted?

Bruh, stop this.

Miss me with this gay sh!t.

The only thing more embarrassing than a grown adult talking like that is talking like that while wearing one of your Affliction shirts.

My guy hasn't taken a forward facing picture in years.

Just think what the rating would be if they saw the face and receding hairline.
You both sound dumber than you look, which is seemingly impossible.

You can't have it both ways: either I pay for a picture with celebrities or I haven't taken a front facing picture in years.

here is what I know. I have seen a pic of BC house and it is large and nice to boot. Thus far I have yet to see Rifles place
BC's single property is worth less than at least three of my residential properties and one commercial property. Just don't tell him, because he really thinks he has one of the three most expensive properties on the board. Hell, John Stephens' house is worth more than BC's.

I can add to what you know with what I know. He has posted multiple pictures of houses he didn't buy, so we're all to assume the ones he did buy are all much better than the random houses he posted.

That would be an illogical assumption. I said that I put offers on some of those. I just wasn't willing to pay more while in a bidding war. In the property I am typing this from right now, I paid $55k over asking . . . and had to allow them to live in it for three months after we closed, which is about another $15k in free rent. The property 15 minutes from here went for $30k over asking. They are nicer than some of those properties I posted but not nicer than all of them. The one with the views of the canyon is beautiful. Pictures don't do the views justice.

Why would a guy of rifles stature cheer champion compression shorts. I figured it would be some $200 lululemon bullshit

They're pants, not shorts. Lulu doesn't make biking pants. I don't own any Lulu. I don't like how their stuff looks.

Lululemon only caters to fat women.

You're clueless.
I’ve been inside bc’s house. Top 3 on the board for sure. Plus we know it exists in the physical world, which is a huge plus as far as housing goes.
But he claimed top three most expensive, too. Doh!

Why are you lying? First, you didn't say "probably." Further, your original claim wasn't that you have "one of the three nicest houses." Your original claim was that you have "one of the three most expensive, largest, and nicest houses" on the board. So again, why are you lying and changing what you posted?

Jesus, rifle. Here you are arguing semantics again. However I worded it originally is what I was sticking to. Happy? Now stop calling me a liar and go back to shoulder pressing bicycles.

Jesus, rifle. Here you are arguing semantics again. However I worded it originally is what I was sticking to. Happy? Now stop calling me a liar. I don’t have to lie.
It's hardly semantics. Your false claim is subjective. Nobody can really say you're wrong, because the niceness of a house is opinion based. The other two claims that you made - which you conveniently keep forgetting that you made - are objective based. They are easy to prove you wrong about.

Is it a coincidence that the one claim you remember making is subjective but the two claims you conveniently forgot about are objective? No, it isn't a coincidence. It's called dishonesty.

Your house isn't one of the three most expensive on this board. It's not even close to that. So stop running from you being wrong about it.

Is he throwing that bike into the water? I'm guessing yes, because he's told us he has 4 more like it.

My guess is he's demonstrating how to use a bicycle in self defense.

Rather than pedal away quickly from a would be attacker, it's best to get off the bike and throw it at them.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Try, just once, to use some intelligence. The claim was that I go out of my way to pick white areas to live in. In that case, why would I pick one that has less whites than average? If the claim were true, I would pick one that is more white then average - far more than average.

Except for the Hooters waitress who you were starting to fall in love with. Except for the 20 people your friend sent me from your Facebook who commented on your Covid or vaccine post who had never spent day in college. Except for one of your best friends who posts on here. Do you not see how stupid you sound, let alone full of shit?

A causal ride? No, that postnup you had to sign was a "causal rider." It was a rider to your marriage contract that was caused by you repeatedly cheating.

I wear them (chains, ring, bracelets) to music events. I wear the bracelets to many other places. I wear the chains to Mets games, and the NL Cy Young this past year had a three day conversation with me about it as I sat in the front row behind their dugout. I also have plenty of pictures of me wearing them with smokeshows. Debby Ryan took a diamond ring of mine and still has it (and she posted about it on her IG years ago).

Why lie? Ask your lackey to look at my Facebook and see me wearing diamonds with numerous smokeshows.

I've spent more money on needy West Virginians in the past year than you have ever donated to anybody over your entire life. Hell, Google my phone number and you will see at least two events where I was giving my money away to needy families/children, which I didn't realize was online until a girl who earned my number after having my Google Voice number Googled my number and asked me about it all.

I've posted less than 1% of what I do philanthropically.

She gave me a 7. So we have Middle Class Murox asking two more people about me? How obsessed can you possibly be? Again, remember when you threw a tantrum and accused E.T. of asking people about you?

You forgot "where" and "wear," moron. Bet I didn't do both of them on purpose, huh?

The only thing more embarrassing than a grown adult talking like that is talking like that while wearing one of your Affliction shirts.

You both sound dumber than you look, which is seemingly impossible.

You can't have it both ways: either I pay for a picture with celebrities or I haven't taken a front facing picture in years.

BC's single property is worth less than at least three of my residential properties and one commercial property. Just don't tell him, because he really thinks he has one of the three most expensive properties on the board. Hell, John Stephens' house is worth more than BC's.

That would be an illogical assumption. I said that I put offers on some of those. I just wasn't willing to pay more while in a bidding war. In the property I am typing this from right now, I paid $55k over asking . . . and had to allow them to live in it for three months after we closed, which is about another $15k in free rent. The property 15 minutes from here went for $30k over asking. They are nicer than some of those properties I posted but not nicer than all of them. The one with the views of the canyon is beautiful. Pictures don't do the views justice.

They're pants, not shorts. Lulu doesn't make biking pants. I don't own any Lulu. I don't like how their stuff looks.

You're clueless.

But he claimed top three most expensive, too. Doh!
I’m not a 6, I’m a 7! She said I’m a 7!

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
This is one of the more humiliating threads for SJW I’ve read over the years. The dude needs to slither away to one of his properties he “owns” and regroup. Get some rest. He’s become the board’s Santos.

Reactions: 19MU88
When I was a little kid, we played marbles at recess and after school. We would argue who had the biggest marble or who had the most. We would argue about cat’s eye marbles and moon egies.

With all the bragging and arguements, this board reminds me of that time except most of you aren’t eight years old. You just act like you are. 😁

Reactions: thunderscope
When I was a little kid, we played marbles at recess and after school. We would argue who had the biggest marble or who had the most. We would argue about cat’s eye marbles and moon egies.

With all the bragging and arguements, this board reminds me of that time except most of you aren’t eight years old. You just act like you are. 😁
Remember the kid who had an imaginary friend? He grew up to have an imaginary life. Mental illness is hard to overcome.

In what world is me sticking to my claim also running from it? You’re off the reservation, man.
You “stuck” to only the third of your claim that is subjective. You ran from the two-thirds of your claim that are objective.

If you stuck to your claim, you’d tell us that your property is still one of the three most expensive on this board. But you know that’s not true, so it suddenly was excluded from your claim. That’s dishonesty. That makes you a liar.

Remember the kid who had an imaginary friend? He grew up to have an imaginary life. Mental illness is hard to overcome.
Remember the kid who didn’t want to face reality and would put his hands over his ears and kept yelling “lalalalaallalalal” so he didn’t have to hear that his second grade girlfriend was breaking up with him? That’s Middle Class Murox.

Except his diminutive frame means that his hands can’t cover the size of his giant ears, so he is stuck with hearing what he doesn’t want to hear. And then he pretends it all isn’t true, even against his entire class telling him that she broke up with him.

You “stuck” to only the third of your claim that is subjective. You ran from the two-thirds of your claim that are objective.

If you stuck to your claim, you’d tell us that your property is still one of the three most expensive on this board. But you know that’s not true, so it suddenly was excluded from your claim. That’s dishonesty. That makes you a liar.

Remember the kid who didn’t want to face reality and would put his hands over his ears and kept yelling “lalalalaallalalal” so he didn’t have to hear that his second grade girlfriend was breaking up with him? That’s Middle Class Murox.

Except his diminutive frame means that his hands can’t cover the size of his giant ears, so he is stuck with hearing what he doesn’t want to hear. And then he pretends it all isn’t true, even against his entire class telling him that she broke up with him.
Rattled incoherence.

Take some time to regroup, tubby. Go concentrate on your next installments of backfiring posts.

Reactions: 19MU88
My wife donated them all to the Goodwill way back in 2014 because she, funny enough, said they were embarrassing.

You're 9 years late.

My wife donated them all to the Goodwill way back in 2014 because she, funny enough, said they were embarrassing.

You're 9 years late.

Oh, yeah. And every year since then, you’ve made an anniversary post on social media to commemorate the day that she donated your belongings and to tell everyone how much you love her, how she’s the most incredible wife, and how god is responsible for bringing you together.

Oh, yeah. And every year since then, you’ve made an anniversary post on social media to commemorate the day that she donated your belongings and to tell everyone how much you love her, how she’s the most incredible wife, and how god is responsible for bringing you together.
You live for contention. You beat on Rox and myself, and don't really stand for much other than trying to argue.

Make sure you mash that like button for the forthcoming St. Patrick's decorations. I see you with your watchin' ass.

You live for contention. You beat on Rox and myself, and don't really stand for much other than trying to argue.

Make sure you mash that like button for the forthcoming St. Patrick's decorations. I see you with your watchin' ass.

How can some of you be so ignorant? You've spent months - literally months - talking sh!t to me on here. So when I mock you back and talk sh!t, it's suddenly me being contentious?

Even in this damn thread, you were the one who started talking sh!t to me. respond accordingly, yet I am the one who "lives for contention"? The sheer hypocrisy and ignorance is astounding.

How can some of you be so ignorant? You've spent months - literally months - talking sh!t to me on here. So when I mock you back and talk sh!t, it's suddenly me being contentious?

Even in this damn thread, you were the one who started talking sh!t to me. respond accordingly, yet I am the one who "lives for contention"? The sheer hypocrisy and ignorance is astounding.
Your projection is killing me, LOL.

Be less obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT