ADVERTISEMENT

Generals recommended 2500 troops stay in Afghanistan

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Milley and Centcom commander stated their opinion under oath to the senate committee today.

So Biden went against military advisors. He lied.

They also dispute his over the horizon capabilities that Biden touted. They stated is not sufficient.

They also stated the war in terror is not over and the war in Afghanistan is not over.

Well we'll.

Joe Biden botched it.

So by "bring them home," Trump actually meant "send them to Germany" and "keep thousands in Afghanistan"?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yeah, it was. You just don't realize it.
No, it wasn't you guys. It was about a few things. The current operation and what happened. It was also about who or what ordered what. It was also about Milley's conversations with the Chinese.

Milley and the Centcom commander basically said their opinion was to keep 2500 troops in Afghanistan. They either hung Biden out to dry or someone is lying(or all of them).

Not that I trust all these Generals, but I think they gave Biden recommendations and he didn't listen.

One key component was, if anybody could stop worrying about Trump, was they were of the opinion to leave more troops. THe over the Horizon capaiblity is very limited and not exactly as Biden tried to say it was(remember what Herdfan76 stated) . The war on terror is not over. The war in Afghanistan is not over.

They basically said Biden is full of shit.

Reactions: Jartard
For an indefinite amount of time. That's not withdrawal, idiot.
and what did we do idiot? What did Biden do? He ****ed this up is what he did. Hell everybody down to a private knows it. To the point they are told to not even talk about what a **** up he is.

and what did we do idiot? What did Biden do? He ****ed this up is what he did. Hell everybody down to a private knows it. To the point they are told to not even talk about what a **** up he is.
You're a lying oath breaker. The military was responsible for executing the withdrawal plan. They were given all they asked for except the option to keep troops there indefinitely.

You're a lying oath breaker. The military was responsible for executing the withdrawal plan. They were given all they asked for except the option to keep troops there indefinitely.
Well, apparently you didn't listen to the testimony yesterday. Either Biden is lying or The Generals are lying. Which is it?

Reactions: HerdFan76
Any guesses as to who the Commander in Chief is?

You are all over the map. This about the Afghan situation this year. Biden or the generals are not telling the truth. My guess is the Mush brain over ruled them because a second year cadet would not have done it this way

You are all over the map. This about the Afghan situation this year. Biden or the generals are not telling the truth. My guess is the Mush brain over ruled them because a second year cadet would not have done it this way
Hey idiot. The generals were told they can't keep a force there, that we are totally withdrawing all troops. Here's the time it has to be done....

....generals make plan to follow the presidents orders....

....plan doesn't appear to be all that great....

but it got the job done with minimal human death.

Hey idiot. The generals were told they can't keep a force there, that we are totally withdrawing all troops. Here's the time it has to be done....

....generals make plan to follow the presidents orders....

....plan doesn't appear to be all that great....

but it got the job done with minimal human death.
you are a moron. it was a cataclysmic failure strategically, foreign relations wise, and hell we don't even know all the ramifications yet. It was not event tactically sound.

Reactions: Jartard
you are a moron. it was a cataclysmic failure strategically, foreign relations wise, and hell we don't even know all the ramifications yet. It was not event tactically sound.
You're a stupid lying oath breaker.

The military screwed up.

he has lost it more than ever , boys
I don't lie, you do.

I'm not stupid, you are.

I don't support and defend an armed insurrection against the United States government in order to overturn the results of a free and fair election, especially after swearing an oath to uphold the Constitution, you do. Oath Breaker.

I don't support tax breaks for the wealthy while ignoring the difficulties of the poor, you do.

I don't support forever wars, you do.

I don't pretend I'm a moderator with the authority to ban or suspend posters, you do.

I'm not a religious bigot, you are.

I'm not a racist, you are.

You didn't "lose it", you never had it.

I don't lie, you do.

I'm not stupid, you are.

I don't support and defend an armed insurrection against the United States government in order to overturn the results of a free and fair election, especially after swearing an oath to uphold the Constitution, you do. Oath Breaker.

I don't support tax breaks for the wealthy while ignoring the difficulties of the poor, you do.

I don't support forever wars, you do.

I don't pretend I'm a moderator with the authority to ban or suspend posters, you do.

I'm not a religious bigot, you are.

I'm not a racist, you are.

You didn't "lose it", you never had it.
lost it

Reading comprehension, pervtard, try some.
Hey, RETARD, the Commander in Chief is in charge of the military. Dementia Joe fvcked up. This man is truly hated and laughed at around the world, no wonder you like him, he’s like you on here.

Hey, RETARD, the Commander in Chief is in charge of the military. Dementia Joe fvcked up.
The president doesn't make military plans, pervtard. The military failed.
This man is truly hated and laughed at around the world, no wonder you like him, he’s like you on here.
When an orange jesus supporter hates me, it's a badge of honor. Thanks, pervtard.

Ok. Bush didn’t get us into Afghanistan then, the military did. Idiot.
Sir we recommend and need 2500 troops to stay after 31 August and don't give up Bagram and while exiting we need an additional 3-5000 troops temporarily.

Mush: Denied

greed, doesn't understand how this works.

Sir we recommend and need 2500 troops to stay after 31 August and don't give up Bagram and while exiting we need an additional 3-5000 troops temporarily.

Mush: Denied

greed, doesn't understand how this works.
You don't understand a deadline. Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT