ADVERTISEMENT

Good game

May 6, 2003
It was lopsided but your team fought hard even when getting down big early. That weather sucked to start the game.

We had a good squad. Nothing to feel bad about, we were 7 points from 12-0 again.

We played both FAU and Marshall this year and I felt you guys had a tougher team by far. Good luck next year!

It was lopsided but your team fought hard even when getting down big early. That weather sucked to start the game.

We had a good squad. Nothing to feel bad about, we were 7 points from 12-0 again.

We played both FAU and Marshall this year and I felt you guys had a tougher team by far. Good luck next year!
Thanks. It was the men against the boys, we were outmatched at most every position talent wise. Holiday is much to big an obstacle to overcome.

Thanks much knight 85. I think the recent success has matured your fanbase to some degree. Classy post & likewise good wishes for UCF going forward.
p.s. Gabriel should be recruited by your drama department. He would be a good actor in a scene requiring an over reaction from the character. Not in the same league as our former basketball HC's fake heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack, but I see potential!! ;)

Thanks much knight 85. I think the recent success has matured your fanbase to some degree. Classy post & likewise good wishes for UCF going forward.
p.s. Gabriel should be recruited by your drama department. He would be a good actor in a scene requiring an over reaction from the character. Not in the same league as our former basketball HC's fake heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack, but I see potential!! ;)

Ha ha. That was pretty good. But he would be a fool to confront Beckett. It's better if DG plays dead. Good survival skills. That was one sloppy game with all the penalties. It's hard to win a championship when you lack discipline. Good luck next season. It was fun seeing you guys again.

Speaking of fan base maturity, it looks like Charlotte fans have taken our place in that department lolol

Speaking of fan base maturity, it looks like Charlotte fans have taken our place in that department lolol
idk darth - I knew they blew their load against us & would have nothing for Buffalo. Their QB is only a junior next year, & he is good. They (UNCC) definitely have taken UCF’s place as the fan base we love to hate!!

Reactions: darthyader

DG is in the Tom Brady school of theatrics. As all good QBs should be these days. He didn’t go full on heart attack just yet though!

I met slot of Herd fans yesterday including the family parked in front of me. All nice people. Just not a ton of y’all. I don’t blame you tho given the time of the game and fact you were just here.

Reactions: Elkview

The core part of the fanbase that has always been there over the last 20 years, like 85 and I? Yes.

The bandwagoners and younger fans? No.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
DG is in the Tom Brady school of theatrics. As all good QBs should be these days. He didn’t go full on heart attack just yet though!

I met slot of Herd fans yesterday including the family parked in front of me. All nice people. Just not a ton of y’all. I don’t blame you tho given the time of the game and fact you were just here.
From the crowd shots there were not a ton of people there anyway

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT