ADVERTISEMENT

Good ol' boy....

Any update on the rioters in Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, or New York City?

Billions of dollars in damages, lives lost, and many, many injuries.
Look for yourself. In the meantime none of them stormed the United States capitol building in an attempt to force the overturn of a free and fair presidential election.

Look for yourself. In the meantime none of them stormed the United States capitol building in an attempt to force the overturn of a free and fair presidential election.
So, what you're saying is what they did in those cities is ok and they should not be punished?

Does anyone see the irony in this “protest” being done by conservatives WITHOUT firearms, yet every liberal protest seems to be someone getting shot via liberal.

Does anyone see the irony in this “protest” being done by conservatives WITHOUT firearms, yet every liberal protest seems to be someone getting shot via liberal.
Several people had firearms at the insurrection. Lying idiot.

Damn, can you imagine that long in jail?

Thinking back on when Barney Fife tried to rehab those convicts. I'll take the chemistry set. Five years, a man can do a hell of a lot of huffin'.

Hey greed

The BLM guy who burned a dollar general in Raleigh got 8 years

That a boy

No the just destroyed business and people's property. That's worse

Reactions: Jartard
Hey greed

The BLM guy who burned a dollar general in Raleigh got 8 years

That a boy
Was he storming the United States capitol building in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election based on the lies of your orange jesus and the cowardly GOP??

Oath breaker.

Was he storming the United States capitol building in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election based on the lies of your orange jesus and the cowardly GOP??

Oath breaker.
no he was burning down businesses

It's the "that's worse" that proves he's a liar, idiot, and oath breaker, and that you're an idiot.
i feel worse for the private business ruined that I do for the capital building, it nearly ruined people's livelihoods. The morons at the capital couldnt destroy the USA

Reactions: Jartard
I do feel worse for the private business that the capital building. Damn, they are people who work for that stuff. The govt will be ok

correct, the private business were hurt worse and I feel more sorry for them , about ruined a business we know of last year.

You're a lying stupid oath breaker.
Read about them all-over the country. Small restaurant nearly ruined because of covid. Had hust got back open and then thugs decide to shut it down and tear it up.

Get out of Wayne sometime

Read about them all-over the country. Small restaurant nearly ruined because of covid. Had hust got back open and then thugs decide to shut it down and tear it up.

Get out of Wayne sometime
You're proving what I have said all along and it is that YOU are a stupid lying oath breaker. You openly support, voted for, and admitted you will vote again for the very people who participated in and incited an insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election. You are a treasonous scumbag. Get out of America.

You're proving what I have said all along and it is that YOU are a stupid lying oath breaker. You openly support, voted for, and admitted you will vote again for the very people who participated in and incited an insurrection against the United States government in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election. You are a treasonous scumbag. Get out of America.
We are talking about the race riots now, greed. No I do not support riots of any kind, including Jan 6. Are you happy, deflector

We are talking about the race riots now, greed. No I do not support riots of any kind, including Jan 6. Are you happy, deflector
I didn't say you support riots, you treasonous scumbag. You support the inciters and the thugs that violently attacked the federal government in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.

I didn't say you support riots, you treasonous scumbag. You support the inciters and the thugs that violently attacked the federal government in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election.
Oh good Lord greed. So you support slush funds from foreign govt's ? Biden's shady business dealings? Funneling money trough paintings? Among other things? Sodalist Marxist revolutionaries? Get real. No I don't support overthrowing the govt. The US govt was not going to fall you moron. If those morons on Jan 6 could do that then we have bigger issues as a country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT