ADVERTISEMENT

Great Moments Donald Cussing. I like it.

This is almost as good as Bobby Knight golf outtakes. I see why the snowflakes are hurt. Not used to hearing a man tell it like it is.

That's exactly what the problem is with Greed & Co. They don't like it when a man is still a man. They like this weird thing man has turned into over the last decade or so. Women taking care of the yard, and men doing the cooking and cleaning. Trump says the hell with the PC Bullshit, and it actually makes the cupcakes cry. Imagine that. Words that another man speaks can make other so called men break down and cry. Like Walden said, at the end of the day, this stuff doesn't even matter. Nothing Obama did or say had any impact on my life. None whatsoever. Trump can go take a shit on Pennsylvania Avenue when he gets back to the states, and I'll still be here going to work and earning my keep. I'm still not sure what kind of TV I'm going to buy this weekend, but I know I'm going to get one. To hell with sending in my pay to some creepy preacher who lives in a mansion.

Reactions: i am herdman
I don't care if he cusses. It's the substance of what he says that I often disagree with. I would get up there and drop some cusses, too. I would also be more eloquent when needed, I don't think he is capable of doing that in his own words. And that's fine. But sometimes he really sounds like a jackass at the wrong time. I don't think he knows when to turn it off and on, and it's probably a New York City thing. The smartass from Queens comes out.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Of all the things on the liberal agenda that I sometimes wonder if I should feel bad about, global warming is nowhere on the radar. I mean whatever I could even do would be like trying to filter out all the bird shit from Niagara Falls. Complete and total waste of time.

As far as the bums, I'm starting to think maybe they really don't have the ability to make it. A lot of people out there are real slow. They seem slow. Slow minded. Slow moving. Supposed normal and even intelligent people.

Maybe it really is hard for some people. Not because of misfortune or whatever. They just don't have the physical ability, not just like an athlete, but I mean their head, brain, nervous system, whatever.

Reactions: sistersville
This is almost as good as Bobby Knight golf outtakes. I see why the snowflakes are hurt. Not used to hearing a man tell it like it is.

Provide me a link of the hurt snowflakes. I missed it. I googled "Trump cussing" and couldn't find a single thing about anyone being "hurt."

My guess? This is another one of those imaginary outrages that you Trump supporters like to create in your minds to entertain the fantasy that true indignation actually exists, allowing yourself to continue your touchdown dance.

"Woohoo...did you hear old Donald cuss? Now that's a real man there boys. Not like those namby pamby old Hillary supporters. Yeehaw...sore losers! We won get over it!"

Hell...if cussing qualifies you to be a no nonsense president then my weekend golf foursome are kings of the world.

Provide me a link of the hurt snowflakes. I missed it. I googled "Trump cussing" and couldn't find a single thing about anyone being "hurt."

My guess? This is another one of those imaginary outrages that you Trump supporters like to create in your minds to entertain the fantasy that true indignation actually exists, allowing yourself to continue your touchdown dance.

"Woohoo...did you hear old Donald cuss? Now that's a real man there boys. Not like those namby pamby old Hillary supporters. Yeehaw...sore losers! We won get over it!"

Hell...if cussing qualifies you to be a no nonsense president then my weekend golf foursome are kings of the world.

Try to stay on task now. Those people aren't crying because Trump cussed. And I'm just as amused at a person that reacts like that as you are. But it hasn't got anything to do with my point. Truth be told...I don't blame you for deflecting though. No way you can defend your point on its merits.

Now...this is where you say...you lost, get over it!

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Of course Trump supporting "real men" would never cry...

screen-shot-2013-03-25-at-8-52-57-am.png

My life is ruined! Waaaa....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...called-mayor-King-Heeb-used-ethnic-slurs.html

Try to stay on task now. Those people aren't crying because Trump cussed. And I'm just as amused at a person that reacts like that as you are. But it hasn't got anything to do with my point. Truth be told...I don't blame you for deflecting though. No way you can defend your point on its merits.

Now...this is where you say...you lost, get over it!

You're talking about the guy who used to cry all the time whenever Obama opened his mouth, or when something happened that he considered "the vaginafication of America".

What's that have to do with Trump.

And yes, snowflakes are not used to real men and men things. That is why they have their safe place on a college campus.

The guys been tweeting about guns and his hatred for illegal immigrants. Who do you think he supported?

But let's change the subject. At least Trump told those old towel heads off. Remember this tweet about that old dopey prince?...

d1995d0a5b732610b9509ba16766b6dc_zpsqrgarkxv.jpg

Now I suppose it's time for Walden to bring up Global Warming in another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it again. Can't wait.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Man...I've never really jumped into these political back and forths too often. Who knew how easy it'd be?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You do realize that disgust and hurt are two totally different emotions, right? :rolleyes:

What's the definition of a "Snowflake?"

Google and the internet are pretty hard to use.

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. The term is considered derogatory.[1][2] It is one of multiple examples of usage of the word "snowflake" to refer to people.

You do realize that disgust and hurt are two totally different emotions, right? :rolleyes:

I understand that there is a lot of butthurt(there you go random) not only on this board but in the country over Donal J Trump winning.

Reactions: 19MU88
The guys been tweeting about guns and his hatred for illegal immigrants. Who do you think he supported?

But let's change the subject. At least Trump told those old towel heads off. Remember this tweet about that old dopey prince?...

d1995d0a5b732610b9509ba16766b6dc_zpsqrgarkxv.jpg

Now I suppose it's time for Walden to bring up Global Warming in another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it again. Can't wait.

Trump's speech over there was pretty well received and even the critics thought he did a good job with his drive them out message to the Arab world.

We can't win the war on terror alone and at least he is addressing it in a direct manner.

Trump's speech over there was pretty well received and even the critics thought he did a good job with his drive them out message to the Arab world.

We can't win the war on terror alone and at least he is addressing it in a direct manner.

You do understand that I'm not talking about how Trump is being received in the Middle East, but how once again he totally reneges on his campaign rhetoric? Right?

Every single day someone calls him on a pre presidential Tweet where he does just the opposite as president. I mean...every.single.day. Yet the campaign rhetoric of his Tweets was what all the Trump supporters got excited about in the first place. Yet here the Trump supporters are...still supporting Trump even though he can't make his hateful tweets good.

That tells me that you are more enamored with the idea of sticking to the other guys than you are actually supportive of any kind of ideology. You guys are the most ideologically inconsistent group I've ever seen.

So which is it...don't cater to the towelheads or cut billion dollar deals?

You do understand that I'm not talking about how Trump is being received in the Middle East, but how once again he totally reneges on his campaign rhetoric? Right?

Every single day someone calls him on a pre presidential Tweet where he does just the opposite as president. I mean...every.single.day. Yet the campaign rhetoric of his Tweets was what all the Trump supporters got excited about in the first place. Yet here the Trump supporters are...still supporting Trump even though he can't make his hateful tweets good.

That tells me that you are more enamored with the idea of sticking to the other guys than you are actually supportive of any kind of ideology. You guys are the most ideologically inconsistent group I've ever seen.

Rational thought is not welcome here... You know better.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan

Are you confusing terrorist and all towel heads? Unfortunately, we need the Saudi's(towel heads) on our side in this manner. I don't care for them much but Trump knows we had to cut a deal with them. Plus, we get 110 billion dollar arms deal which is a good thing. We get money and their help in this matter. I don't like them much but that doesn't mean I won't work with them. Same for Trump. We need them because of terrorists, Iran, and Yemen is a big problem for them and us.

Now I suppose it's time for Walden to bring up Global Warming in another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it again.

You've turned into another lib who won't admit it. And just because of global warming. That's the only issue you've ever gotten on here and made your opinion on it known. The only issue you have shown any concern about.

And the hag who wanted to help your cause along got beat.

And you're really upset about it. Everyday it's more nitpicking about how Trump isn't some kind of prim and proper Puritanical figure.

Deny all you want, but I figure this shit out all the time. The people always get mad, huff and puff and hate that I figured them out.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You've turned into another lib who won't admit it. And just because of global warming. That's the only issue you've ever gotten on here and made your opinion on it known. The only issue you have shown any concern about.

And the hag who wanted to help your cause along got beat.

And you're really upset about it. Everyday it's more nitpicking about how Trump isn't some kind of prim and proper Puritanical figure.

Deny all you want, but I figure this shit out all the time. The people always get mad, huff and puff and hate that I figured them out.

Lol...you fit right in with the Trump crew I see. You do know I've stated on numerous occasions that I never voted for Hillary and really dislike the fact that she represents everything I hate about politics. I've also stated that I've never voted for a democrat for president in my life...and we're going back further than most anyone on the board. Yet...in light of all of this you continue to call me a one issue person. It's like you guys don't know how to argue if you get thrown off of your singular points.

Me: I really dislike Hillary and didn't vote for her.
You: *silence*
Me: Dang...Trump keeps backsliding on everything he tweeted prior to the election.
You: Global Warming...that's why you are angry that the Hag lost.
Me: What?

It's like you guys can't understand that criticism of Trump ineptness doesn't have to be an endorsement of the other side. It's just that...criticism of Trump. That's it. Nothing to do with GW or Hillary or anything else.

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. The term is considered derogatory.[1][2] It is one of multiple examples of usage of the word "snowflake" to refer to people.
I promise you, young adults of the 2010s can out cuss any generation you want to throw at them.

I tell you what's difficult, is trying to explain to a ****ing baby boomer how to use Microsoft Excel for the 500th time while not dropping the words "****ing" and "idiot" in succession.

Trust me, there are snowflakes in every generation. & are you so naive to believe that a generation who grew up listening to Eminem & Slipknot can't handle cussing?

Last edited:
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan

Aside from the "young adult" part, that definition perfectly describes you during the Obama administration.

What I find fascinating is that all the past predictions of Trump's inability to work with Allies, fear of him pissing off or offending other world leaders, reading stories that Trump should have canceled this trip prior to him leaving, assertions that other leaders don't respect him.......have all seem to blow up in the faces (yet again) of those giving the predictions.

I would also need to add all the predictions by anti trumpers predicting his inability to be flexible on his positions and pragmatic on many of his policy stands. Now that seems to be going up in smoke, somehow, that's still a bad thing. Name me a president or politician that didn't change some of their positions. Conveniently, the same libs here want to forget the Obama "lies". I for one stated Trump was going to be less "conservative" and more moderate if he won. That is playing out is some areas of his platform. Its a good thing IMO.

I also find it funny that anyone would think Trump catered to the Saudis. Not only did they pay us 110 Bil for older defense technology, they also appear to have contributed to an internal US infrastructure fund. At this point in the oil production game....the Saudis need us more than we may need them. Gk's Trump/Saudi cartoon was essentially ass backwards.

Last edited:
I promise you, young adults of the 2010s can out cuss any generation you want to throw at them.

I tell you what's difficult, is trying to explain to a ****ing baby boomer how to use Microsoft Excel for the 500th time while not dropping the words "****ing" and "idiot" in succession.

Trust me, there are snowflakes in every generation. & are you so naive to believe that a generation who grew up listening to Eminem & Slipknot can't handle cussing?
Oh so they can cuss. Big deal. I have a kid born in the late 90's and even he admits his generation is softer. The ones after that are even softer. I coached his generation of kids and they were softer and their parents were raising softer children. I have no doubt. It was clear. It wasn't their fault. It was their damn parents and the way things are. My own son tells me about his generation and the large percentage of them who are sissified. Now, they can overcome it but they have get past the nipple sucking and excuse making their parents taught them. Everybody gets a trophy is tough to get over. But, the real world will teach them that.

I am glad you are tough showing a baby boomer the tough task of using Excel. I am sure they and their fathers who worked on oil and gas rigs, steel mills, fought word wars and in Nam, and dug ditches and built railroads are damn impressed with your spreadsheet skills.

Last edited:
Oh so they can cuss. Big deal. I have a kid born in the late 90's and even he admits his generation is softer. The ones after that are even softer. I coached his generation of kids and they were softer and their parents were raising softer children. I have no doubt. It was clear. It wasn't their fault. It was their damn parents and the way things are. My own son tells me about his generation and the large percentage of them who are sissified. Now, they can overcome it but they have get past the nipple sucking and excuse making their parents taught them. Everybody gets a trophy is tough to get over. But, the real world will teach them that.

I am glad you are tough showing a baby boomer the tough task of using Excel. I am sure they and their fathers who worked on oil and gas rigs, steel mills, fought word wars and in Nam, and dug ditches and built railroads are damn impressed with your spreadsheet skills.
I didn't say using spreadsheets was tough. I said it was tough for previous generations who can't comprehend how to efficiently use computers to learn new things. & if you use harsh language around them when explaining to them the importance of efficiency in the office place, they get REALLY offended and uptight. I've heard "hostile working environment" numerous times from former ditch diggers/war fighters, while me and my 24 year old assistant roll our eyes at these snowflakes from former generations.

Btw...I guess I grew up in the "everybody gets a trophy" generation and guess what? I know when I did/didn't win a ****ing championship and so does everyone I played with/against. You're the generation who worries about trophies, not mine. Championships, piling on top of your teammates after you win the bitch, and knowing you beat everybody in your way is what matters. Not the shit sitting in an attic collecting dust. The memories are what you play for, not a trophy. But you wouldn't know anything about winning because you would know the trophy doesn't mean jack shit if you did. I don't have a single trophy sitting on the mantle. But whenever I see someone I played with, all we talk about are the 5am practices, the summer workouts, and the fun we had winning and how bad losing still hurts. That's what you play for and losers get bent out of shape about trophies. The people who I see complaining about trophies are snowflakes from yesteryear.

Last edited:
. Plus, we get 110 billion dollar arms deal which is a good thing. ...We need them because of...Yemen

Yemen, where Saudi planes purchased from the US bomb civilians. It's bad optics, another example of us sticking our nose in shit that isn't our business. SA has lots of cash and can buy their weapons for proxy war from someone else as far as I am concerned. If SA wants to buy our weapons and actually wage war on ISIS (don't hold your breath on that happening) then maybe I feel different. As it stands they are a bunch of cocksuckers that use us, and laugh behind our backs while we get sucked in to dumb shit in the sandbox.

LOL, all we have to fight the old folks with is Microsoft Excel. I prefer to make up my own calculus problems and fill up a sheet of paper with it. Sure it's unnecessary, but it freaks the hell out of everyone, old and young. They forgot the stuff 5 minutes after the semester was over.

It was only used to weed people out. I won. And I still remember. That's my glory. Useless elaborate math games to make average people throw in the towel and let you have the better jobs.

There is very little real work left. We've successfully computerized most of it. Probably the main reason we don't have all kiosks at fast food and grocery stores is to keep minimum wagers from rioting. Well, that and a lot of people are too dumb to deal with the kiosks.

LOL, all we have to fight the old folks with is Microsoft Excel. I prefer to make up my own calculus problems and fill up a sheet of paper with it. Sure it's unnecessary, but it freaks the hell out of everyone, old and young. They forgot the stuff 5 minutes after the semester was over.

It was only used to weed people out. I won. And I still remember. That's my glory. Useless elaborate math games to make average people throw in the towel and let you have the better jobs.

There is very little real work left. We've successfully computerized most of it. Probably the main reason we don't have all kiosks at fast food and grocery stores is to keep minimum wagers from rioting. Well, that and a lot of people are too dumb to deal with the kiosks.

Can you imagine being in a garage or out on a job site and looking at a bunch of gruff mechanics or construction workers and saying you big dumb pussies. You can't even use Excel.

Of course, I use an example to show how older generations can get their feelings hurt and the conversation goes from that to discussing Excel. Makes sense.

But if a part of these gruff mechanics'/construction workers' jobs became more computer based and they either refused or were incapable of learning that part of their job, it would take them out of their comfort zone (also known as: "safe space") and these gruff men would suddenly become snowflakes overnight. So, yeah, far too often the more "gruff" someone is, the more resistant to change they are. And when someone can't make a smooth transition in their job, they become REALLY snowflake-like...and suddenly the "tell it how it is" crowd doesn't like to be told how it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT