ADVERTISEMENT

Greengeezer

Oh, another liar. So personality of a houseplant, average looking, and not wealthy. It’s amazing I even bag them to begin with. How does that happen? It just be the quality of weed that I sell them.
Quit being such a crybaby. You used to have such thick skin and creativity. You're none of that now and it's so disappointing.

I already said you're wealthier than me, and even with all your hair loss—better looking, no doubt. You're still whining like a little girl. That has to be your problem. As such, it's your personality.

Reactions: 19MU88
Quit being such a crybaby. You used to have such thick skin and creativity. You're none of that now and it's so disappointing.

I already said you're wealthier than me, and even with all your hair loss—better looking, no doubt. You're still whining like a little girl. That has to be your problem. As such, it's your personality.
I use your host’s own words against you and make a joke about his claim that I sell weed, yet I’m the one who is crying? Please try using logic in your posts.

I use your host’s own words against you and make a joke about his claim that I sell weed, yet I’m the one who is crying? Please try using logic in your posts.
I never thought you sold weed because dope-smokers tell interesting stories and yours suck.

Please try using logic in your posts.

I never thought you sold weed because dope-smokers tell interesting stories and yours suck.

Please try using logic in your posts.
I said they were your host’s words, not yours. Try reading comprehension.

Ya’ know what, go ahead and go back to your “do you even lift, bro” style of posting. Even that is better than your attempts at logic.

I said they were your host’s words, not yours. Try reading comprehension.

Ya’ know what, go ahead and go back to your “do you even lift, bro” style of posting. Even that is better than your attempts at logic.
I wish you could go back to your virile, unaffected, content-based and creative scribings of yesteryear. But you can't go back in time I suppose.

Now we have a pie-shy, low-T, sensitive, shell of your former self. You've literally lost your mojo and you keep trying to recreate the guy you used to be and it's just not happening.

So you want everyone to go back: me to the 'bro posts, the board to WVU-Herd squabbles, etc.

You're Rickey Henderson. You were a great leadoff hitter here, but now don't know when to hang it up while trying to recreate success at an advanced age.

I wish you could go back to your virile, unaffected, content-based and creative scribings of yesteryear. But you can't go back in time I suppose.

Now we have a pie-shy, low-T, sensitive, shell of your former self. You've literally lost your mojo and you keep trying to recreate the guy you used to be and it's just not happening.

So you want everyone to go back: me to the 'bro posts, the board to WVU-Herd squabbles, etc.

You're Rickey Henderson. You were a great leadoff hitter here, but now don't know when to hang it up while trying to recreate success at an advanced age.
Henderson stole 25 bases when he was my age. Like me, Henderson could not be stopped by time: only his desire not to care anymore.

The "low-T" trend is as dorky as the "bro" posts from years ago. It's as dorky as the Fakin' Jamaican running around calling people "alphas" and "betas."

‘Geezer, as an elder on this board, I’d like to start using you as my relationship adviser. Any guy who can nurture plants and flowers like you do is sure to have great advice on relationships, too.

I spent the last two nights in Tulsa with this gem. Knowing that 27 year old ‘tang still has a pretty long time before the expiration date, do I invite her to move to SoCal with me? Cut it off now because 27 year old drama is not worth the other benefits? Slow play it to see what her views on a second girl are?

It’s important for you to know that of all of the girls, the one I probably should have married was raised in Tulsa, so maybe I have a thing for Oklahoma girls.

I look forward to your advice, sir.

Is this one of your "9s"? Why would you need this girl who is a Huntington 8 move to SoCal with you, when you claim you are surrounded by 9s?

The girl who said you are a 4/10 is a 10 if you consider this girl anything higher than an 8.

Is this one of your "9s"?
No, hence why I didn’t make that claim.
The girl who said you are a 4/10 is a 10 if you consider this girl anything higher than an 8.
She’s a 7.8. And no, there are no 10s in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia, let alone the 9s that you claim.

Why would you need this girl who is a Huntington 8 move to SoCal with you, when you claim you are surrounded by 9s?
I didn’t say I needed her to. I was asking an elder for advice. You should have done the same instead of entering into a dysfunctional, unhealthy, publicly embarrassing, habitually unfaithful marriage

No, hence why I didn’t make that claim.

She’s a 7.8. And no, there are no 10s in Huntington Fvcking West Virginia, let alone the 9s that you claim.

I didn’t say I needed her to. I was asking an elder for advice. You should have done the same instead of entering into a dysfunctional, unhealthy, publicly embarrassing, habitually unfaithful marriage
First you're bragging about a mom of 4. Now you're moving a 7.8 halfway across the country. Desperation starting to set in for Randy the Ram.

First you're bragging about a mom of 4. Now you're moving a 7.8 halfway across the country. Desperation starting to set in for Randy the Ram.
Why lie? Who is bragging? That 7.8 to me is a 9+ to everyone else on the board considering she is far better looking than any spouse or GF of you morons.

• Haha
Reactions: murox
How posters rate women would be an interesting topic for discussion. I know some of the pictures that have been posted on here and labeled 9-10, I just don’t see. Guess my checklist is different.

How posters rate women would be an interesting topic for discussion. I know some of the pictures that have been posted on here and labeled 9-10, I just don’t see. Guess my checklist is different.
You also have to think about things down the road. Relatively okay 27 year old 'girl' with a toddler as a part of the cross country deal. How old is rifle these days? Has to be around 42 or 43. Fast forward 20-25 years, and rifle is about to enroll in Medicare, while the girl is in her prime and craving sex daily. Her toddler is now a senior in college, but 'dad' is sitting at home with one of those daily pill organizers close at hand.

My advice is to be true to yourself, recognize you're no longer 'in college', and score a decent late 30s/early 40s woman with maybe a kid or two that are ready to leave the nest. The longer you choose to hang around, the worse this thing becomes. Arch has pretty much nailed it, as he had similar takes, particularly on the age thing. The clock never stops ticking.

Last edited:
You also have to think about things down the road. Relatively okay 27 year old 'girl' with a toddler as a part of the cross country deal. How old is rifle these days? Has to be around 42 or 43. Fast forward 20-25 years, and rifle is about to enroll in Medicare, while the girl is in her prime and craving sex daily. Her toddler is now a senior in college, but 'dad' is sitting at home with one of those daily pill organizers close at hand.

My advice is to be true to yourself, recognize you're no longer 'in college', and score a decent late 30s/early 40s woman with maybe a kid or two that are ready to leave the nest. The longer you choose to hang around, the worse this thing becomes. Arch has pretty much nailed it, as he had similar takes, particularly on the age thing. The clock never stops ticking.
Randy the Ram has aged 15 years since Covid started. Maybe it was the mask-wearing, or maybe the vaccine is taking its toll. Whatever it is, the results speak for themselves: plastic floors, moms and 27 year old 7/10s from Oklahoma tell the tale.

I feel bad for him.

Trust me, the girls opting out for beauty school are not hot.
Oh, I don’t know about that. Remember, we’re not talking intellect here.

I lived in an apartment building across from the Marshall campus when I was in school. One of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen lived in the apartment across the hall. I finally got up the courage to speak to her and when she replied, I realized she was dumb as a stump. Still had a 10 exterior though.

Oh, I don’t know about that. Remember, we’re not talking intellect here.

I lived in an apartment building across from the Marshall campus when I was in school. One of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen lived in the apartment across the hall. I finally got up the courage to speak to her and when she replied, I realized she was dumb as a stump. Still had a 10 exterior though.
Did she drop out to attend beauty school?

First you're bragging about a mom of 4.
She's a 9+. You wouldn't know about those, because ya' know, West Virginia your ENTIRE life. Hell, look at how many people on here had the financial ability and intelligence to move out of that shithole. Yet you, the guy who every year said that he was going to move soon, can't find a way out.

Why lie? Who is bragging? That 7.8 to me is a 9+ to everyone else on the board considering she is far better looking than any spouse or GF of you morons.
Why are you laughing at that comment? Must we compare a 7.8?

Wait, I thought you were drilling 9s and 10s while you were in college.
Oh, another liar who just makes shit up and attributes it to me. Show me where I said that.

Would you prefer me to have said drilling 6s and 7s?
There aren't 9s and 10s in Huntington. But you inferred that I made that claim with your question. So you're a liar like those other morons.

She's a 9+. You wouldn't know about those, because ya' know, West Virginia your ENTIRE life. Hell, look at how many people on here had the financial ability and intelligence to move out of that shithole. Yet you, the guy who every year said that he was going to move soon, can't find a way out.

Oh, another liar who just makes shit up and attributes it to me. Show me where I said that.
Your arguments are so strange. $318k house that I've offered to bet you $500k that it would appraise for $200k+ more than that, and you decline, like a coward, yet you continue. Then it's the "you can't afford to leave WV," when I don't want to leave WV. Why do you continue to write fantasy fiction?

Want to compare your 7.8 to the girl who called you a 4/10? Want to put $10k on who the board votes to be more attractive?

Oh, boy! Pictures!
Doubtful, geezer. Randy has realized he has painted himself into a corner by posting a pic of a chick he thought was hot, even revealing he was going to move her across the country to be with him, then having to downgrade her to a "7.8" once he was called out for her being slightly above average.

The guy keeps stacking Ls.

$318k house that I've offered to bet you $500k that it would appraise for $200k+ more than that, and you decline, like a coward, yet you continue.
Uh huh. Trust the guy who forged a receipt on here to "prove" he upheld his side of a bet. Trust the guy who repeatedly lied and cheated on his wife.

Definitely would be wise to engage in a bet with a guy like that who can pay off an appraiser and/or forge appraisal huh?

$318k. It's a rough life.

even revealing he was going to move her across the country to be with him,

Why do you have to constantly resort to lying? Did your postnup not teach you a lesson?

a chick he thought was hot,
She is hot. There is no denying that.

once he was called out for her being slightly above average.

She's far, far better than "slightly above average." She was cast on an MTV show. Those shows don't cast "slightly above average."
Still running from this?

Doubtful, geezer. Randy has realized he has painted himself into a corner by posting a pic of a chick he thought was hot, even revealing he was going to move her across the country to be with him, then having to downgrade her to a "7.8" once he was called out for her being slightly above average.

mickey rourke GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: murox
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT