ADVERTISEMENT

Here's to you...

Paherd

Green Buffalo
Mar 4, 2007
Here's to you Marshall Thundering Herd Fan!
You find defeat in the jaws of victory every time
1 and 13 vs. 13 and 1 rolls so easily out of your pie hole
You spend your life second guessing everything about this program just to prove you're right...after the fact
Actually, most have done nothing at all, but that doesn't prevent you from rushing to point out every flaw
So, here's to you Marshall Thundering Herd Fan...your negative attitude is surpassed only by .... well, its pretty gloom!

Your post is just as bad. You are lumping all the fans into the same negative group, instead of addressing the 3 or 4 on here, that are actually doing it. Thanks.

3 or 4? Really? I would like to agree with you and say that my post was more satire than fact. Please, help me make it satire...I dare you!

Go Herd!

as i've said before... the day that this board doesn't have anybody complaining about stuff is the day our program is dead because no one cares anymore......

people are passionate about Marshall football. passionate people speak their minds. not everyone shares the same opinion.
that doesn't mean they are less of a fan than you or me or the next guy...

Originally posted by andy4theherd:
as i've said before... the day that this board doesn't have anybody complaining about stuff is the day our program is dead because no one cares anymore......

people are passionate about Marshall football. passionate people speak their minds. not everyone shares the same opinion.
that doesn't mean they are less of a fan than you or me or the next guy...

Fan (noun)
1. an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.:

I appreciate your POV. I've included above the dictionary's definition of a "fan". Not sure I see that consistently on this board. I could go on about the groups of people with passion that have been detrimental to the human race (insert group here). My point is simply this.. enjoy what we have and be part of where we are going. Bitching is easy...involvement is hard. Get in the game!

Go Herd!

Originally posted by bbneutralfan:
Paherd Happy Holidays.
Happy Holiday's to you as well bbneutralfan!! AND...Happy Holidays to Herd Nation! All the best for the season and the New Year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT