ADVERTISEMENT

Hey, '77: you lose

Originally posted by riflearm2:
First, they allow blacks to marry whites in your state. Now, they are allowing homos to marry in your state. Your own people think you are a racist, homophobic piece of shit.

I heard flights to Iran are cheap this time of year.
Go study some game film. You lost to Hampton.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

Originally posted by i am herdman:
You lost to Hampton.

you lost in life. im still playing and ranked.
Yehhh, I am doing ok. Do you need any slow white guys that are not a punter or kicker? I have a kid going to college soon.

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
Damn, whoreman done killed you off.

Said you lost. What was your final score?
Probably 31 to 28. Beat on a least second field goal. Turned out fairly well for a hayseed but the damn kicker screwed me in the end.

Did you get the rankings this week? Wonder where whoreman is ranked. Must be somewhere in the Top 25. I'd say about 18th. That's where I last saw Bethune Cookman. If Minnesota doesn't drop for losing, neither should the...what are they called, the cooks? I really don't know, and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Ranked 18th in the 1-AA poll. If I wanted to go over to OSU and get a job emptying garbage cans, I could be ranked #6. In 1-A. If I really gave that much of a shit...

This post was edited on 11/19 7:18 PM by Walden Pond

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:

what are they called, the cooks?
Based on what I've seen thus far, I think you're off by only a single letter.
roll.r191677.gif

That reminds me of my younger days on here. Ten years ago I wouldn't have been off by that letter. Getting out of the holler softened me up on that stuff. The old man's probably ashamed of me. No regrets here though. Even he knows green is the most important color.

Originally posted by MichiganHerd:
what are they called, the cooks?

Based on what I've seen thus far, I think you're off by only a single letter.

every thousand posts or so, you spit out a good one. that was a gem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT