ADVERTISEMENT

How far will you travel for Christmas?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
1,400 miles just like Thanksgiving probably. Just think if I had to stop and charge the battery out in the woods somewhere.

Is it lithium though? I've been thinking that if I ever take pills again for being a nervous psycho, I'd try lithium out. I saw in some movie a woman shaking and crying under a table. She had to have lithium to stop it. She also saw stuff and heard voices.

1,400 miles though unless it snows or something. I can't stand just sitting around on days off.

I don't even know if I can travel anymore. It's been two years since I've driven more than 62 miles. I have a 2017 Nissan Murano and it only has 37,000 miles on it.

I'm not even sure I would know what to pack into a suitcase for staying somewhere more than 2-3 days. Used to have that all down pat, but now with these new variants every 2-3 months, I just feel like I got put into the nursing home 15 years before I was supposed to go. Now we're making plans here at work to make sure everybody has their papers if they want to be able to get into the plant and work. There goes another 25% of our workforce.

I'm beginning to think maybe Bernie and AOC know what they're talking about. Just shut it all down, and send everybody a $200 check every week. Give me free drugs, free cable TV, and the block of cheese, and I think I can make it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT