ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you guys got your booster?

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
The leaky, non-sterilizing experimental gene therapy that put evolutionary pressure on the virus to breed variants that escape the "vaccine" is finally here. Luckily it has attenuated and no more than a seasonal cold. Unluckily -- for those of you who joined the Phase III trials -- you've now consumed a product that has reprogrammed your innate immune response to future pathogens.

Because of original antigenic sin, you guys certainly face an uphill battle, not only with Covid, but other coronaviruses, rhinoviruses, influenza, etc. Read up on Mareks Disease in chickens, and how the leaky vaccine created such virulent variants that any chicken not vaccinated faces certain death. This is not dissimilar to what those whose innate immune system has been compromised could face.

This is why it takes 7-10 years of clinical trials for medicines to prove safety and efficacy. Efficacy is completely gone. If you don't have covid now, you'll get it within 2 weeks. You can say it kept you out of the hospital or from dying, but I had covid while unvaccinated in September and the only way I know I had it was from losing taste and smell for a couple days. It wasn't even a mild cold.

Next stop is shot #4! Because of diminishing returns, you should be scheduled for that one around Valentines Day.

All you had to do was read up on the failed history of vaccinating against coronaviruses. You cannot vaccinate with a non-neutralizing vaccine, against a highly mutable virus with animal reservoirs and expect anything other than unmitigated disaster. What were you guys thinking?!

Focus on your metabolic health and don't depend on governments, bureaucrats or non-liable, criminal pharmaceutical companies to keep you alive with hastily-produced experimental medicines.

• Angry
Reactions: OldielovesHerd
People will read that and want us to shut down for 7-10 years now until a real vaccine is proven. Shut down and pass out perpetual welfare.

That's the new normal for the American dream. A welfare check and a bullshit disease to be scared of.

A. Welcome back murox. Long overdue.

B. This is spot on. I’ve often wondered how a vaccine that was programmed for one variant can be effective against another variant. I’m fairly certain that my entire family just got and recovered from omicron. It was basically a cold...coughing, sneezing, runny nose, very mild. Didn’t prevent me from doing anything. I run, lift weights, and take vitamins daily. The overreacting and overreaching has to stop. The mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and government overreach has to stop. The ones that are submissive to this are the same ones who will accept any and all directive that comes from on high. We have to stop it now.

Reactions: ohio herd
The leaky, non-sterilizing experimental gene therapy that put evolutionary pressure on the virus to breed variants that escape the "vaccine" is finally here. Luckily it has attenuated and no more than a seasonal cold. Unluckily -- for those of you who joined the Phase III trials -- you've now consumed a product that has reprogrammed your innate immune response to future pathogens.

Because of original antigenic sin, you guys certainly face an uphill battle, not only with Covid, but other coronaviruses, rhinoviruses, influenza, etc. Read up on Mareks Disease in chickens, and how the leaky vaccine created such virulent variants that any chicken not vaccinated faces certain death. This is not dissimilar to what those whose innate immune system has been compromised could face.

This is why it takes 7-10 years of clinical trials for medicines to prove safety and efficacy. Efficacy is completely gone. If you don't have covid now, you'll get it within 2 weeks. You can say it kept you out of the hospital or from dying, but I had covid while unvaccinated in September and the only way I know I had it was from losing taste and smell for a couple days. It wasn't even a mild cold.

Next stop is shot #4! Because of diminishing returns, you should be scheduled for that one around Valentines Day.

All you had to do was read up on the failed history of vaccinating against coronaviruses. You cannot vaccinate with a non-neutralizing vaccine, against a highly mutable virus with animal reservoirs and expect anything other than unmitigated disaster. What were you guys thinking?!

Focus on your metabolic health and don't depend on governments, bureaucrats or non-liable, criminal pharmaceutical companies to keep you alive with hastily-produced experimental medicines.
I got the J&J shot and booster. Checked the boxes for both work and travel while not subjecting myself to the mRNA versions.

Moderna booster around Thanksgiving. Just had a friend get COVID 2 weeks ago. He was unvaccinated. Now he's dead.

I don't trust the government and the less they are involved in my life, the better. Those in D.C. don't give a flip about the common man, never have. I got the shots and booster to help keep my wife and daughters safe.

Welcome back. And …

Got mine in august. Thanks for asking.
It’s time for a top-off shot. Vaccine efficacy goes negative after 90 days. You’re now a coronavirus magnet.

Also, since the “vaccine” is non-sterilizing, it doesn’t block transmission, so getting it to keep others safe is silly.

Please GK, feel free to refute any of the information I posted.

It’s time for a top-off shot. Vaccine efficacy goes negative after 90 days. You’re now a coronavirus magnet.

Also, since the “vaccine” is non-sterilizing, it doesn’t block transmission, so getting it to keep others safe is silly.

Gladly Rox, but I’ll have to do it this evening. I’m heading out. But I will leave you a preview. First…it is held scientific belief that the vaccination is not the source of the mutations. Mutations occur when the virus has a chance to replicate. The more opportunities that the virus has to replicate the greater chance it has to mutate. Some of those mutations will increase their chances by being more contagious.

These mutations are a product of rampant spread throughout the world. The covid vaccine does not carry any live virus in it so therefore cannot mutate nor can it shed or leak. These mutations are not a result of the vaccines being some kind of evolutionary pressure that the virus is trying to adapt to, it’s a result of unfettered infections.

If only we had a way to reduce the number of people that get covid and the severity of their viral load if they do. Lol.

And two…surely you aren’t using your own personal experience getting covid as proof of how overblown covid is? Besides the anecdotal nature of that statement it’s incredibly egocentric.

Anyway…I’m happy you’re back. Just don’t be making any bets and suffering self-banishment for a while.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Gladly Rox, but I’ll have to do it this evening. I’m heading out. But I will leave you a preview. First…it is held scientific belief that the vaccination is not the source of the mutations. Mutations occur when the virus has a chance to replicate. The more opportunities that the virus has to replicate the greater chance it has to mutate. Some of those mutations will increase their chances by being more contagious.

These mutations are a product of rampant spread throughout the world. The covid vaccine does not carry any live virus in it so therefore cannot mutate nor can it shed or leak. These mutations are not a result of the vaccines being some kind of evolutionary pressure that the virus is trying to adapt to, it’s a result of unfettered infections.

If only we had a way to reduce the number of people that get covid and the severity of their viral load if they do. Lol.

And two…surely you aren’t using your own personal experience getting covid as proof of how overblown covid is? Besides the anecdotal nature of that statement it’s incredibly egocentric.

Anyway…I’m happy you’re back. Just don’t be making any bets and suffering self-banishment for a while.
Your medical posts are concise and informative. You and Dr Carl are now my go to guys for virus explanations. Much better than any of the government spokespeople.

Incorrect. Your argument is predicated on having a neutralizing vaccine against a virus that isn’t mutable and doesn’t have animal reservoirs. The Covid gene therapy is non-sterilizing, which creates escape pressure for the virus to create vaccine-evading variants, which is why Covid gene therapy boosted people have a 4.5x greater chance of infection than non-vaxxed against omicron.

The gene therapy doesn’t reduce viral load either.

It’s like what’s happening now with “vaccine” failure isn’t even on your radar. Today we are going to have the highest levels of infection of the entire pandemic, and you’re arguing the non-vaccinated are creating vaccine escape variants. It’s insane. It’s like saying the people who don’t take antibiotics created MRSA.

Reactions: 19MU88
I drove down to West Virginia Friday to be with family on christmas. I started feeling sick Friday evening and was sick most of the day Christmas Day. Turns out I gave almost everyone omicron. One family member was fully vaccinated and caught it and felt sick. Another had covid previously and did not get it. 3 other family members were not vaccinated and they caught it.. Today everyone is doing great.

Incorrect. Your argument is predicated on having a neutralizing vaccine against a virus that isn’t mutable and doesn’t have animal reservoirs. The Covid gene therapy is non-sterilizing, which creates escape pressure for the virus to create vaccine-evading variants, which is why Covid gene therapy boosted people have a 4.5x greater chance of infection than non-vaxxed against omicron.

The gene therapy doesn’t reduce viral load either.

It’s like what’s happening now with “vaccine” failure isn’t even on your radar. Today we are going to have the highest levels of infection of the entire pandemic, and you’re arguing the non-vaccinated are creating vaccine escape variants. It’s insane. It’s like saying the people who don’t take antibiotics created MRSA.
You’re horribly misunderstanding a statistic here. Or you’re intentionally misrepresenting it.

A vaccinated person is not 4.5x more likely to get Omicron than an unvaccinated person. A vaccinated person who gets Covid is 4.5x more likely for the variant they got to be omicron. A subtle but important difference.

This means that the vaccine isn’t doing great at preventing omicron infections, versus other variants. It means nothing about how well it is preventing omicron infections versus the unvaccinated.

It also means the unvaccinated are still getting the older variants, a lot more often than the vaccinated. So, uh, good job there guys.

You’re horribly misunderstanding a statistic here. Or you’re intentionally misrepresenting it.

A vaccinated person is not 4.5x more likely to get Omicron than an unvaccinated person. A vaccinated person who gets Covid is 4.5x more likely for the variant they got to be omicron. A subtle but important difference.

This means that the vaccine isn’t doing great at preventing omicron infections, versus other variants. It means nothing about how well it is preventing omicron infections versus the unvaccinated.

It also means the unvaccinated are still getting the older variants, a lot more often than the vaccinated. So, uh, good job there guys.
Wrong. It means vaccinated people are catching omicron at rate 4.5x higher than the unvaxxed. And according to the CDC last week, omicron was 70%+ of US cases and climbing fast.

Wrong. It means vaccinated people are catching omicron at rate 4.5x higher than the unvaxxed. And according to the CDC last week, omicron was 70%+ of US cases and climbing fast.

Finally a source so I don’t have to do your homework for you.

In the tweet you linked, note the phrase “of those testing positive with Covid.”

That changes the meaning from how you’re misinterpreting it to how I’m correctly interpreting it.

In the tweet you linked, note the phrase “of those testing positive with Covid.”

That changes the meaning from how you’re misinterpreting it to how I’m correctly interpreting it.

The overwhelming majority testing positive with covid are catching omicron.

Which begs the question: when you guys signed up for the experimental shot, weren't you assured it blocked transmission? What kind of clown world are we in where you're trying to defend what has happened to you? This is stockholm syndrome.

The vaccine is and was sold as a way to get back to normal. The second fauci and others said to keep masking if vaccinated they killed any and all hope of their version of herd immunity.
I was completely done with him after that point..well really before vutnthat solidified it. He is bag of wind and should be charged eith crimes

Which begs the question: when you guys signed up for the experimental shot, weren't you assured it blocked transmission? What kind of clown world are we in where you're trying to defend what has happened to you?
I'm vaccinated (no booster) and he's not wrong. This was sold as a vaccine. It's not. It's a therapeutic at best. Not only that, they (politicians and "teh experts") keep moving the goalposts.

Reactions: ohio herd

Sorry for stream of consciousness...i'm busy and going to avoid getting dragged into a major thread....
some thoughts...

Exactly. If 70-80% of population is vaxxed you’d expect numbers to look like this. Incorrect interpretation of this type is so common there's a name for it: a base rate fallacy.

vax has minimizing benefit for omicron. I still think the hospitalization/death from Covid benefit is holding up (and certainly saved many lives thus far). Transmission and prevention of cases benefit seems to be dwindling. I think the vax has saved many lives.

I won’t be getting shot 4. I don’t regret shot 1-3. I’ll take my “shot 4 “as omicron - we’re all getting it

If I was younger and fitter and had Covid already, I probably wouldn’t take a shot. Update of the nature medicine paper suggests bigger risk of myocarditis from the vaccine versus covid myocarditis (especially moderna) for young males.

Somewhere between murox and mandates for 5 year olds to have a vax to go to school or eat at a restaurant (of which, in the UK they don't even recommend a vax yet for healthy < 12 yo) lives a world of Covid centrism. That’s where I like to live.

I think in general we've greatly over estimated the benefit of non pharmacologic interventions and things like "mask mandates." I think (though of course I may be wrong) years from now we'll see they didn't work well in western societies.

An opportunity to discuss metabolic fitness was certainly not taken advantage of by the cdc. The way a very fit 30 year old approaches Covid vax risk/benefit ratio is very different from the way 60 year old obese diabetic does. Covid is brutal on the obese...and vaccines certainly help them but getting in better shape does as well.

Thanks for the medical lesson as well. The gifts keep on coming.

Sorry for stream of consciousness...i'm busy and going to avoid getting dragged into a major thread....
some thoughts...

Exactly. If 70-80% of population is vaxxed you’d expect numbers to look like this. Incorrect interpretation of this type is so common there's a name for it: a base rate fallacy.

vax has minimizing benefit for omicron. I still think the hospitalization/death from Covid benefit is holding up (and certainly saved many lives thus far). Transmission and prevention of cases benefit seems to be dwindling. I think the vax has saved many lives.

I won’t be getting shot 4. I don’t regret shot 1-3. I’ll take my “shot 4 “as omicron - we’re all getting it

If I was younger and fitter and had Covid already, I probably wouldn’t take a shot. Update of the nature medicine paper suggests bigger risk of myocarditis from the vaccine versus covid myocarditis (especially moderna) for young males.

Somewhere between murox and mandates for 5 year olds to have a vax to go to school or eat at a restaurant (of which, in the UK they don't even recommend a vax yet for healthy < 12 yo) lives a world of Covid centrism. That’s where I like to live.

I think in general we've greatly over estimated the benefit of non pharmacologic interventions and things like "mask mandates." I think (though of course I may be wrong) years from now we'll see they didn't work well in western societies.

An opportunity to discuss metabolic fitness was certainly not taken advantage of by the cdc. The way a very fit 30 year old approaches Covid vax risk/benefit ratio is very different from the way 60 year old obese diabetic does. Covid is brutal on the obese...and vaccines certainly help them but getting in better shape does as well.
This is reasonable, but a recent pre-print suggested the shots are reprogramming the innate immune systems of those who took the shot. This is in line with what Geert Vanden Bosche has warned when the shots were deployed, and he has called every step of the shot deployment accurately. If that proves true, we're looking at a catastrophic event.

I'm glad you've found your off-ramp. Omicron will be a natural vaccine and recently showed to produce neutralizing antibodies to other variants.

Thanks for the medical lesson as well. The gifts keep on coming.
You're welcome. It's not your fault; everyone is driving blind wrt the shot.

Btw, where is your off-ramp? Carl's is 3. Are you also done at 3 or are you getting a 4th soon? Will you get a 4th dose after you get omicron?

The overwhelming majority testing positive with covid are catching omicron.

Which begs the question: when you guys signed up for the experimental shot, weren't you assured it blocked transmission? What kind of clown world are we in where you're trying to defend what has happened to you? This is stockholm syndrome.
No one claimed, and no one with any sense expected, 100% blockage of transmission for existing variants. Let alone new variants. That’s the case for practically every vaccine.

The vaccine has reduced transmission and was as effective as advertised at it. Effectiveness wore off. And a variant popped up that it doesn’t seem to be very effective at stopping (although it seems to prevent serious illness.)

What we know for sure is that the vaccine is much better at stopping infection from other variants than omicron. That’s what the statistics are telling you in your linked tweet. That does not mean you’re more likely to get omicron if you’re vaccinated. If you took 100 vaccinated and 100 unvaccinated people and put an infected person in there and had them cough, there is nothing to suggest there would be more vaccinated people that got sick, which was your original claim.

I hope the vaccine is eventually shown to have at least some effectiveness at blocking omicron infection, but the inability of the vaccine to prevent infection from variants that did not exist when it was developed is not exactly damning for the vaccine.

edit: And by the way, how logically dissonant do you have to be to hold in your head simultaneously that omicron is our way out, since it’s so mild, and also that the vaccinated are responsible for the epidemic getting worse, since they’re spreading omicron?

We are getting to the point as a society we are testing people for the common cold and hurting daily life and prosperity by doing so and being paranoid . Letting beuaracrats like political leaders and beuaracrats decide our fate is a dangerous path.

No one claimed, and no one with any sense expected, 100% blockage of transmission for existing variants. Let alone new variants. That’s the case for practically every vaccine.

The vaccine has reduced transmission and was as effective as advertised at it. Effectiveness wore off. And a variant popped up that it doesn’t seem to be very effective at stopping (although it seems to prevent serious illness.)

What we know for sure is that the vaccine is much better at stopping infection from other variants than omicron. That’s what the statistics are telling you in your linked tweet. That does not mean you’re more likely to get omicron if you’re vaccinated. If you took 100 vaccinated and 100 unvaccinated people and put an infected person in there and had them cough, there is nothing to suggest there would be more vaccinated people that got sick, which was your original claim.

I hope the vaccine is eventually shown to have at least some effectiveness at blocking omicron infection, but the inability of the vaccine to prevent infection from variants that did not exist when it was developed is not exactly damning for the vaccine.

edit: And by the way, how logically dissonant do you have to be to hold in your head simultaneously that omicron is our way out, since it’s so mild, and also that the vaccinated are responsible for the epidemic getting worse, since they’re spreading omicron?

What are you even talking about? The president of the united states said on live tv (CNN) in July "you're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations." Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tweeted the same thing in April. There are countless examples of "experts" claiming the shot blocked transmission.

Omicron is YOUR way out. There are tens of millions of Americans who are already immune and covid has been over for them for months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT