ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you guys got your booster?

. Real data is coming out of the UK where the 4-6 months of protection quickly falls off, and now the majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the vaccinated.
More godawful statistics. If way more people are vaccinated, more vaccinated than unvaccinated people dying doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. If a greater percentage were dying you’d be on to something, but they aren’t and you’re not.

More godawful statistics. If way more people are vaccinated, more vaccinated than unvaccinated people dying doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. If a greater percentage were dying you’d be on to something, but they aren’t and you’re not.
I suspect Simpson’s paradox is coming next to fill up the incorrect data analysis bingo card :)

I feel very comfortable with clinical trial design and interpretation. I don’t know much about antigenic sin. I’ve read some but not enough to comment intelligently.

Like I’ve said before, for young healthy people the calculus is different now (esp omicron)…so we probably largely agree there. For instance I can’t believe colleges are telling people they need vax 3. I don’t see in the data where there is benefit.
Hell it’s not just colleges it’s the cdc now saying you’re not vaccinated unless you’re boosted

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Wait, what? There isn't even an argument to be made about whether the vaccine is working. It has clearly failed, the only argument is to what degree. We have a guy already getting his 4th dose in a year in a couple weeks, and he will almost certainly have had the infection by that point as well. It's a monumental failure.

I suspect Simpson’s paradox is coming next to fill up the incorrect data analysis bingo card :)

Interesting data out of the UK on the miscategorisation of vaccine status.

Interesting data out of the UK on the miscategorisation of vaccine status.

It will be really hard to show an all cause mortality (or overall survival benefit) for a covid vax. I don’t think the trials were powered statistically to detect that and that may be the only way (randomized trial) to control for variables to detect that.

I agree with some sentiments from the authors. Big data is sloppy. I like the trial data the best when making clinical decisions.

We take vaccines all the time without a survival benefit (shingles, HPV, etc).

Reactions: AmeriKenny
According to a recent UK covid surveillance report, 80% of covid deaths are among the vaccinated, and 82% of over 12 year olds have been vaccinated. .

According to a recent UK covid surveillance report, 80% of covid deaths are among the vaccinated, and 82% of over 12 year olds have been vaccinated. .

Who dies of Covid?
Old, fat people.

What’s the vax rate in that population (? Maybe 90+ %)?

Tell me the vax’d versus unvax’d mortality data for age 70+. You’ll see the efficacy there. It’s lost in huge groups of not at risk people - this is a version of Simpson’s paradox.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Who dies of Covid?
Old, fat people.

What’s the vax rate in that population (? Maybe 90+ %)?

Tell me the vax’d versus unvax’d mortality data for age 70+. You’ll see the efficacy there. It’s lost in huge groups of not at risk people - this is a version of Simpson’s paradox.
This is fair, but we can't all the sudden acknowledge the literal elephant in the room of risk stratification when we have punished children and the not-at-risk for 20 months with these nonsensical mitigations that have shown no benefit.

Edit: I think in a face-to-face discussion we would agree more than we disagree on the subject. Going tit-for-tat with data points doesn't allow for nuanced concessions.

This is fair, but we can't all the sudden acknowledge the literal elephant in the room of risk stratification when we have punished children and the not-at-risk for 20 months with these nonsensical mitigations that have shown no benefit.

Edit: I think in a face-to-face discussion we would agree more than we disagree on the subject. Going tit-for-tat with data points doesn't allow for nuanced concessions.

ill join you in “conspiracy world” for rampaging against this bullshit…

Reactions: murox
ill join you in “conspiracy world” for rampaging against this bullshit…

Is this stuff even conspiracy world anymore? I knew at around 16 days to "slow the spread" where this was heading. From Operation Lockstep, to the SPARS simulation, to the Great Reset, they have telegraphed and even bragged about their intentions for the past 20+ years.

The useless eaters have outlived their usefullness to the technocrats. AI and robotics will soon fill the void. Top-down authoritarianism not unlike what we see in China, with its social credit system and ability to remove from society those who criticize the oligarchy will be implemented all across the west unless people wake up.

Is this stuff even conspiracy world anymore? I knew at around 16 days to "slow the spread" where this was heading. From Operation Lockstep, to the SPARS simulation, to the Great Reset, they have telegraphed and even bragged about their intentions for the past 20+ years.

The useless eaters have outlived their usefullness to the technocrats. AI and robotics will soon fill the void. Top-down authoritarianism not unlike what we see in China, with its social credit system and ability to remove from society those who criticize the oligarchy will be implemented all across the west unless people wake up.
Lot of truth to this statement

The people who see it, but don't say anything are thinking they are on Team Technocrat and not Team Eater because they vote the right way and type the right things on the Internets.

Haha. It's like the laptop communists who think they'll write poetry or organize safe space kama sutra events after the revolution instead of toiling the fields. "Face the wall, comrade."

Their like Robespierre thinking the guillotine won't come from them.
Just wait until they propose or implement showing papers for interstate travel. All they have to do is add it to your smart phone or an app. They could chip us if they wanted to(and some of them do). And, people out of fear will go for it. People, if you don't think there are those within local, state, and federal government that would completely control you then you are sadly mistaken. Look what they got away with on this thing and people let them. Pandora's box was opened and this is just the beginning.

This country better wake up.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I can't imagine the poor bastards who get to control me. They're going to need IV sedatives. That's the best thing really if you're going to be ruled, aggravate the rulers until they turn you back loose or snow you under with some good shit.

Is the draft dodging cock gobbler smearing the contents of his depends ITT or is he dodging MUROX The Legend's posts since his nephew has gone AWOL?

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Here's an interesting article I read today. I am a non medical guy who works in a hospital stting so I try to stay in my lane. What do some of you think about this?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/an-airborne-vaccine/

If this guys take is correct we could be nearing the finish line or at least a break in the worst of things. @murox , @marshallisqbu , @CarlHungus, @GK4Herd
This is normally how viruses evolve. They get more transmissible and less virulent, since the more sick it makes you the more likely you are to not go out and spread it. If it turns out that omicron does crowd out everything else and also isn’t sending people to the hospital that is indeed the best case scenario.

Pervtard Jr. ^^^obsessed with other people's genitals.
I support your right to cock gobble Greed.

gobble-til-you-wobble-funny-thanksgiving1736143-prints.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT