ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you guys got your booster?

You're not doing a very good job defending your position here. I personally have 10+ examples of "vaccinated" people spreading the virus to others. Previously-infected individuals have neutralizing immunity -- what the "vaccine"-peddlers sold you without testing it first.
murox, while I completely agree with your assertion that the CDC completely misled the world practically by making us feel like virus transmission would be curtailed with the vaccine, we have to at least accept the fact that the vaccine does save lives. People have a lower chance of being hospitalized or killed by being vaccinated. Is it 100%, nope. I would say that it's going to usually be the immunocompromised individuals who are fully vaccinated that end up getting hospitalized/killed by the virus.

We still have people wiping surfaces down even though it was proven 20 months ago that it didn't spread via touch.

Oh wait, don't forget to sign the credit card slip and everybody touch it and the credit card machines. Share the same pen.
Are you disputing what Keeper just stated? Which you also quoted and went on a long winded diatribe about how dumb the shields are because people are touching the same credit card machine.

murox, while I completely agree with your assertion that the CDC completely misled the world practically by making us feel like virus transmission would be curtailed with the vaccine, we have to at least accept the fact that the vaccine does save lives. People have a lower chance of being hospitalized or killed by being vaccinated. Is it 100%, nope. I would say that it's going to usually be the immunocompromised individuals who are fully vaccinated that end up getting hospitalized/killed by the virus.
We actually don’t have to accept that “fact” because it’s not a fact at all.

We actually don’t have to accept that “fact” because it’s not a fact at all.

Did you really think nobody would read the link, or did you not read the link? All that is saying is that if you have an immune dysfunction and are vaccinated you’re more likely to die from Covid than if you don’t have an immune disfunction and are vaccinated. Which, well, no shit.

Quote:
Findings In this cohort study of 664 722 patients who received at least 1 dose of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, those with immune dysfunction, such as HIV infection, rheumatoid arthritis, and solid organ transplant, had a higher rate for COVID-19 breakthrough infection and worse outcomes after full or partial vaccination, compared with persons without immune dysfunction.

Meaning The findings suggest that persons with immune dysfunction are at much higher risk for contracting a breakthrough infection and thus should use nonpharmaceutical interventions (eg, mask wearing) and alternative vaccination approaches (eg, additional dose or immunogenicity testing) even after full vaccination.

Did you really think nobody would read the link, or did you not read the link? All that is saying is that if you have an immune dysfunction and are vaccinated you’re more likely to die from Covid than if you don’t have an immune disfunction and are vaccinated. Which, well, no shit.

Quote:
Findings In this cohort study of 664 722 patients who received at least 1 dose of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, those with immune dysfunction, such as HIV infection, rheumatoid arthritis, and solid organ transplant, had a higher rate for COVID-19 breakthrough infection and worse outcomes after full or partial vaccination, compared with persons without immune dysfunction.

Meaning The findings suggest that persons with immune dysfunction are at much higher risk for contracting a breakthrough infection and thus should use nonpharmaceutical interventions (eg, mask wearing) and alternative vaccination approaches (eg, additional dose or immunogenicity testing) even after full vaccination.
Read it a little slower. If you still don’t see the issue I’ll come back and explain it to you (with the attached graphs) this evening.

Are you guys willing to listen to pre-Covid Fauci explaining ADE/OAS to you since you refuse to accept reality? What he describes here is happening now. You’re the phase III trial. I’m the control. It’s why everyone around you who is vaxxed has Covid and we’re seeing unprecedented cases.

This was very predictable.

And the common cold kills 820,000 Americans in a 2 year span? What about the 5 million worldwide that have died from this "common cold"? Realize how moronic that sounds?
Then stay home. The rest of us are moving on.

Also, nowhere near 820k Americans died from Covid. More than half of those died “with Covid.” I linked a study in this thread a page or two back that documents this.

wear a mask don't wear a mask. Take a shot don't take a shot. All I know is I have personally dealt with 6 deaths in the past 10 days. (5 Covid related) Be careful out their HerdNation!

Are you disputing what Keeper just stated? Which you also quoted and went on a long winded diatribe about how dumb the shields are because people are touching the same credit card machine.
I think we are both laughing at the ridiculous virtue signaling

Then stay home. The rest of us are moving on.

Also, nowhere near 820k Americans died from Covid. More than half of those died “with Covid.” I linked a study in this thread a page or two back that documents this.
I dont have time to read the article, but half of those died without covid?

Ok, now what percent of vaccinated people caught any form of Covid, and what percent of unvaccinated people caught any form of Covid? Because your stat is meaningless without that information.
There’s no way to know this for two reasons: one, millions got Covid before the “vaccine” was deployed; and two, the definition of who is vaxxed is skewed to show more favorable outcomes for vaxxed. CDC guidance classifies a vaccinated person as being 14 days post 2nd shot for the mRNA gene therapy. So you can be nearly a month out of receiving the experimental shot and considered unvaccinated.

I am not willing to give up my country, my freedom, and our way of life over it. There are dictator types in this country that would do it. That's no joke either.
Laugh all you want, but what if Cuomo would have president? That idiot mayor of NY? Gov of Michigan? Just think what they would do if they could? These are big govt leftist. What if Fauci really had his way?

Aaron Rodgers died of Covid remember?
Aaron Rodgers took a risk of getting his ass suspended for breaking league rules. That's maybe OK if you play for the Lions, but not OK when your team is a top contender and you are the leader and superstar. Selfish prick.

I don't care what the rule is about either. Don't break the rules.

I am not willing to give up my country, my freedom, and our way of life over it. There are dictator types in this country that would do it. That's no joke either.
The new Red Scare.
and once again we know if they have a pre existing condition f ‘‘em let them die right!
And....
to the metabolically unfit.
....right on cue.

Cali is right. Our friend was healthy. A cop here died from it, dude ran, lifted, played rec ball a couple times week, healthy as a horse. But it's no risk to you because you are in shape. Bro, I'd caution you against being smug and feeling invincible, this shit does weird stuff on some very healthy people. On the flip side I've seen incredibly out of shape people recover from near death. None of that means you should "pause your life"....but I wouldn't advise going out of your way to not give a shit. Serious illness/death from reinfection appears to be extremely rare but happens...and your immune system could misfire and lay you out anyways.

How I haven't got it is beyond me...I've been around cases far more than the average person not in a health care setting.

Reactions: caliherd
Aaron Rodgers took a risk of getting his ass suspended for breaking league rules. That's maybe OK if you play for the Lions, but not OK when your team is a top contender and you are the leader and superstar. Selfish prick.

I don't care what the rule is about either. Don't break the rules.

The new Red Scare.

And....

....right on cue.

Cali is right. Our friend was healthy. A cop here died from it, dude ran, lifted, played rec ball a couple times week, healthy as a horse. But it's no risk to you because you are in shape. Bro, I'd caution you against being smug and feeling invincible, this shit does weird stuff on some very healthy people. On the flip side I've seen incredibly out of shape people recover from near death. None of that means you should "pause your life"....but I wouldn't advise going out of your way to not give a shit. Serious illness/death from reinfection appears to be extremely rare but happens...and your immune system could misfire and lay you out anyways.

How I haven't got it is beyond me...I've been around cases far more than the average person not in a health care setting.
No one said there wasn’t anecdotal evidence of healthy people getting and dying from COVID or some fat slob having a mild case, statistically speaking if you are overweight, diabetic and/or old and/or have an underlying medical condition your chance of dying from COVID is substantially higher. Why shouldn’t we get that fact out to the public and emphasize a healthy lifestyle?

No one said there wasn’t anecdotal evidence of healthy people getting and dying from COVID or some fat slob having a mild case, statistically speaking if you are overweight, diabetic and/or old and/or have an underlying medical condition your chance of dying from COVID is substantially higher. Why shouldn’t we get that fact out to the public and emphasize a healthy lifestyle?
We should be and have been doing that anyway because those things make practically everything worse.

But what do you want to do about it? NYC tried to limit drink sizes and people went ape shit. We’ve had commercials and guidance for at least my entire life about how exercise is important. What can we do?

I always enjoy reading the threads here because of the wide range of personalities and opinions, but when it comes to discussions on COVID, you posters are much like our government. Views all over the place.
I try to do all the “right” things. I’ve had three shots, wear a mask, clean my hands and surfaces I touch, and avoid large gatherings, but I have no idea if anything I’m doing makes a difference. Still alive so I guess I’m ahead of the game.

I always enjoy reading the threads here because of the wide range of personalities and opinions, but when it comes to discussions on COVID, you posters are much like our government. Views all over the place.
I try to do all the “right” things. I’ve had three shots, wear a mask, clean my hands and surfaces I touch, and avoid large gatherings, but I have no idea if anything I’m doing makes a difference. Still alive so I guess I’m ahead of the game.
At the end of the day there’s not a “right” answer on a lot of stuff. It’s a balancing act between the burden of action and the cost of inaction. I fully believe mask mandates aren’t worth it anymore. Mask recommendations would, I would bet, leave us with about the same number of people wearing them correctly. A shutdown is not worth it now. People will die because we don’t, but the burden is just too high relative to the lives lost.

People on both sides (and I’ll fully admit that the pro-action side is at least or more guilty of it) paint things in black and white but they aren’t. Reasonable minds can disagree on what should or shouldn’t be done at a governmental level to deal with this.

At the end of the day there’s not a “right” answer on a lot of stuff. It’s a balancing act between the burden of action and the cost of inaction. I fully believe mask mandates aren’t worth it anymore. Mask recommendations would, I would bet, leave us with about the same number of people wearing them correctly. A shutdown is not worth it now. People will die because we don’t, but the burden is just too high relative to the lives lost.

People on both sides (and I’ll fully admit that the pro-action side is at least or more guilty of it) paint things in black and white but they aren’t. Reasonable minds can disagree on what should or shouldn’t be done at a governmental level to deal with this.
Masks and lockdowns were NEVER useful, and the 2019 WHO Pandemic Playbook -- which was written from all epidemiological evidence collected since the Spanish Flu -- advocated against quarantines and masking because both are ineffective in pandemic influenza-like illness.

Masks in a community setting DO NOT WORK. A properly-fitted N95, in a sterile, controlled environment, using proper disposal, is effective. Cloth masks actually increase spread, and worse, give vulnerable people a false sense of security. We have a dozen RCTs and even a CDC meta analysis of those RCTs that show masking during pandemic ILI is ineffective.

We should be and have been doing that anyway because those things make practically everything worse.

But what do you want to do about it? NYC tried to limit drink sizes and people went ape shit. We’ve had commercials and guidance for at least my entire life about how exercise is important. What can we do?
We can start by being honest with people instead of this type of feel-good horseshit (they put these out during the pandemic). I'm not fat shaming, I'm really not. I get bodies change as you age & if someone is big but continues to work out, hats off - sometimes I think that's more difficult. But promoting this crap is wildly dangerous.

TPM-Cover-Photos---2021-01-04T141446.792.png

We can start by being honest with people instead of this type of feel-good horseshit (they put these out during the pandemic). I'm not fat shaming, I'm really not. I get bodies change as you age & if someone is big but continues to work out, hats off - sometimes I think that's more difficult. But promoting this crap is wildly dangerous.

Agreed. It’s dumb. I don’t think we should be going out of our way to far shame but the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. But also what should we do about it? Not allow them to print it?

And then there’s also this

Don’t tell me they aren’t trying to normalize fat

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Sorry about that. I was using the spell feature and hit the word when the first three letters popped up. I’ll fix it.

Agreed. It’s dumb. I don’t think we should be going out of our way to far shame but the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction. But also what should we do about it? Not allow them to print it?
Great question. If Rox attempted to post conflicting, but accurate covid data on a majority of sites that garner significant views, his posts would either get labeled, flagged as misleading, or likely censored/removed. And that would happen if everything he posted was 100% accurate. Now, when it comes to obesity & covid, the CDC's own site comes right out & is pretty straightforward about the dangers. It's never healthy to be that big, let alone during this pandemic. But when they post & print that "This is Healthy!" bullshit, they're not only doing a disservice to their readers, they're practically welcoming their demise. Rox would get flagged (best case) & labeled a whack-job, Cosmo gets heralded for promoting a positive body image.

Obesity Worsens Outcomes from COVID-19​

Adults with excess weight are at even greater risk during the COVID-19 pandemic:

Children diagnosed with obesity may suffer worse outcomes from COVID-19. In a study of COVID-19 cases in patients aged 18 years and younger, having obesity was associated with a 3.07 times higher risk of hospitalization and a 1.42 times higher risk of severe illness (intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, or death) when hospitalized.7

Reactions: murox
I tried as hard as I could to get this thing. Probably had to have gotten it 20 times and nothing happened. Ate out of garbage cans, went everywhere I could without a mask, even stopped washing my hands. I was willing to eat other people's snot and ass itchings (which we all do anyway).

All for nothing. I guess I could still get it, but I'm giving up hope on it.

We can't even get fat shaming out of all this, because everybody's fat. Including me. People bitched at me last year for not being fat enough. Got mad for me spitting food out, swarmed me with shrinks.

Shrinks with masks on.

The whole thing ruined everything I ever knew. I have lived way too long. Even if we go back to what we had before, I'll always know now that 90 some percent of people were dumb enough to buy this.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny

Didn't leftists try and promote Stacey Abrams' fat ass to be some new sex symbol?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT