ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you guys got your booster?

Weird. It’s like we’re changing our approach now that circumstances have changed and it wasn’t a deranged power grab all along.
Whut?

What circumstances have changed other than they got what they wanted, which was greater control, more people dependent on the government, and, last but not least, justification to use controversial mail in ballots for the presidential election. Honestly, if the GOP can't figure out how to forge their own ballots too, then they're dumber than I thought.

Leftists are finally starting to understand that if they continue with all the lock downs and beating people into the ground about COVID, they are going to lose their asses in the midterms.

I think it's going to happen regardless, unless they keep up with mail in ballots and harvesting.

Weird. It’s like we’re changing our approach now that circumstances have changed and it wasn’t a deranged power grab all along.
Cases are higher than they have ever been and more people died in 2021 than 2020 and circumstances have changed? 🤣

They are reimposing lockdowns and mandates and school closures.

200.gif

Curious, what data have you seen in regards to minorites and their estimated increased risk of mortality over Caucasians?

I know blacks are at greater risk for certain health disparities, but with COVID is it physiological or more in terms of sociodemographic, socioeconomic, etc?
Anectdotally, it is hellacious on African Americans and Hispanics but I’m not sure if that’s because of something inherent in their genetic makeup, or more likely because they wait too late to seek medical care.

Last edited:
Anectdotally, it is hellacious on African Americans and Hispanics but I’m not sure if that’s because of something inherent in their genetic makeup, or more likely because they wait to late to seek medical care.

Agree.

it’s really hard to figure out.

In prostate cancer we used to think blacks had worse biology but new reports suggest if you give black patients standard of care they often do better than whites. Anecdotally I’ve found that to be true.

Why shouldn’t we get that fact out to the public and emphasize a healthy lifestyle?
I don't think anyone has ever said not to.
Still alive so I guess I’m ahead of the game.
That's all that matters.
Didn't leftists try and promote Stacey Abrams' fat ass to be some new sex symbol?
Sometimes I wonder what the fvck world some of you live in. Let's say that did happen (I have no idea): which is worse, reading the weird website that promoted that, or reading the weird website that pointed out someone did and made you think about it? Neither is good. Frankly I want to punch you in the nose for making me think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Sometimes I wonder what the fvck world some of you live in. Let's say that did happen (I have no idea): which is worse, reading the weird website that promoted that, or reading the weird website that pointed out someone did and made you think about it? Neither is good. Frankly I want to punch you in the nose for making me think about it.
It was on Twitter, you menstruating mess of emotions.

You're the one following someone talking about this shit, don't blame me.
I wasn't following that person you dolt. You see, on Twitter, you will see tweets liked or RT by people you follow, so I tend to see all sorts of shit there.

Honestly, I can only stomach being on Twitter about 5-10 minutes at a time. That place is a waste land, full of extremists for the Left and Right.

I wasn't following that person you dolt. You see, on Twitter, you will see tweets liked or RT by people you follow, so I tend to see all sorts of shit there.

Honestly, I can only stomach being on Twitter about 5-10 minutes at a time. That place is a waste land, full of extremists for the Left and Right.
Everybody on Pullman Square who just read black's comments

dd0.png

Well then you follow some strange people. I'd block anyone that made me think of her as a sex symbol. Hell I might block you on here for it.
It is. I'd permanently sign off if it wasn't for the weather people I follow, it really is the best place to get real time info from spotters and chasers. NWS loves some Twitter reports.

Well then you follow some strange people. I'd block anyone that made me think of her as a sex symbol. Hell I might block you on here for it.

It is. I'd permanently sign off if it wasn't for the weather people I follow, it really is the best place to get real time info from spotters and chasers. NWS loves some Twitter reports.
1. Kathy Griffin
2. The Weather Underground is not a legitimate weather forecasting organization. ;)

Don't oversimplify COVID by calling it "the flu". That's mere foolishness. How often do you hear about the flu killing or hospitalizing this many people? Do you think governmental leaders are causing us to reorient our lives because of some sort of scandalous political gain? Well of course you do. You probably also believe there is hard evidence that the election was stolen from Trump.

Don't oversimplify COVID by calling it "the flu". That's mere foolishness. How often do you hear about the flu killing or hospitalizing this many people? Do you think governmental leaders are causing us to reorient our lives because of some sort of scandalous political gain? Well of course you do. You probably also believe there is hard evidence that the election was stolen from Trump.
I didn't vote for Trump, don't think the election was stolen, & I'm vaccinated. Omicron very closely mimics the flu:
CDC - Flu vs Omicron

I call it the fake bird flu.

It's the bird flu, pig flu, swine flu, mad cow, the bats, the birds, the bees. Most people can't remember all that stuff. I remember it. They made a big deal out of it on TV and nobody cared.

That's how this should have been, but this time too many people were on welfare stuck at home so they bought the whole bullshit.

I do believe this is an attempt to see just how many people now will admit to helplessness. It has resulted now in way more government power and control of everything than ever. Everybody gave up their power and surrendered to the government.

The left (established media) is now pushing “flurona”

The leaky, non-sterilizing experimental gene therapy that put evolutionary pressure on the virus to breed variants that escape the "vaccine" is finally here. Luckily it has attenuated and no more than a seasonal cold. Unluckily -- for those of you who joined the Phase III trials -- you've now consumed a product that has reprogrammed your innate immune response to future pathogens.

Because of original antigenic sin, you guys certainly face an uphill battle, not only with Covid, but other coronaviruses, rhinoviruses, influenza, etc. Read up on Mareks Disease in chickens, and how the leaky vaccine created such virulent variants that any chicken not vaccinated faces certain death. This is not dissimilar to what those whose innate immune system has been compromised could face.

This is why it takes 7-10 years of clinical trials for medicines to prove safety and efficacy. Efficacy is completely gone. If you don't have covid now, you'll get it within 2 weeks. You can say it kept you out of the hospital or from dying, but I had covid while unvaccinated in September and the only way I know I had it was from losing taste and smell for a couple days. It wasn't even a mild cold.

Next stop is shot #4! Because of diminishing returns, you should be scheduled for that one around Valentines Day.

All you had to do was read up on the failed history of vaccinating against coronaviruses. You cannot vaccinate with a non-neutralizing vaccine, against a highly mutable virus with animal reservoirs and expect anything other than unmitigated disaster. What were you guys thinking?!

Focus on your metabolic health and don't depend on governments, bureaucrats or non-liable, criminal pharmaceutical companies to keep you alive with hastily-produced experimental medicines.
I have two booster shots and glad of it and will get more I am sure because so many wont get even one shot and they keep it going and many of them will eventually die from covid.

Reactions: extragreen
I have two booster shots and glad of it and will get more I am sure because so many wont get even one shot and they keep it going and many of them will eventually die from covid.
Why do you believe people who refuse the poison gene therapy “keep it going”? Do you mistakenly believe the non-sterilizing gene therapy blocks transmission or prevents infection?

Why do you believe people who refuse the poison gene therapy “keep it going”? Do you mistakenly believe the non-sterilizing gene therapy blocks transmission or prevents infection?
I dont know if you have your shots or not but if you dont you are playing Russian roulette with your own life ...over a million Americans have died from covid...the vaccinations do work and most of the people who are dying now do not have their shots and this is a fact..these are not poison shots they save lives and people like you scare others from getting this vital shot.. someday you will realize your mistake .

I dont know if you have your shots or not but if you dont you are playing Russian roulette with your own life ...over a million Americans have died from covid...the vaccinations do work and most of the people who are dying now do not have their shots and this is a fact..these are not poison shots they save lives and people like you scare others from getting this vital shot.. someday you will realize your mistake .
It’s a basic risk analysis. If you’re healthy and young there is VERY little risk from Covid. If you’re obese old or diabetic then make your own decision. It’s not Russian roulette

It’s a basic risk analysis. If you’re healthy and young there is VERY little risk from Covid. If you’re obese old or diabetic then make your own decision. It’s not Russian roulette
Does the chance of young healthy people contracting Covid 19 decrease if you're vaccinated??

Hell, if you’re even minimally healthy & not obese the risk drops significantly. We’re not talking six-pack abs & a five minute mile. Just don’t be obese.

Reactions: herdfan429
This is hysterical nonsense. Not one thing you wrote is true. Almost think you're trolling at this point; even the most vocal pro-vaxxers are quiet these days.

Also, I'm happy to report that I have persuaded at least a dozen people against joining this medical experiment.

Not even the elderly or obese should get these shots given what is known about them now. If you're young an obese, it's time to get your shit together. If you're elderly, you need to be cautious in large groups indoors.

This is hysterical nonsense. Not one thing you wrote is true. Almost think you're trolling at this point; even the most vocal pro-vaxxers are quiet these days.

Also, I'm happy to report that I have persuaded at least a dozen people against joining this medical experiment.
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT